Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Ive been on risperidone back in 2015 and i had the effect of alcohol cant get me drunk and weed xouldnt get me high. If i rememve right. It took 8 months after i quit to be able to feel a buzz again
What medication are you on atm?

I cant remember the name. Its not invegga sustenna. One of the old antipsychotics. Im being forced to take it by a community treatment order. I really dont want to be on it but the government is forcing me to take this against my will. How long until this community treatment order ends.

I cant remember the name. Its not invegga sustenna. One of the old antipsychotics. Im being forced to take it by a community treatment order. I really dont want to be on it but the government is forcing me to take this against my will. How long until this community treatment order ends.
Chlorpromazine? Haloperidol?

Human rights violation, you are being assaulted

I’ve heard some cases of people never really gaining back their ability to get high. That scares me a lot
I haven't really heard any cases of that happening unless they are on a different AP because AP's will do that. I'm not too worried at the moment about it, there's no reason why it shouldn't return to normal. It's just one of those things like akathisia or the suicidal thoughts I used to have, where you're just thinking when is this ever going to end. But much better than those obviously.

Hey. Ive been on risperidone back in 2015 and i had the effect of alcohol cant get me drunk and weed xouldnt get me high. If i rememve right. It took 8 months after i quit to be able to feel a buzz again
It's 8.3 months for me and I still can't get a buzz but I'm hoping it's any day now lol

I haven't really heard any cases of that happening unless they are on a different AP because AP's will do that. I'm not too worried at the moment about it, there's no reason why it shouldn't return to normal. It's just one of those things like akathisia or the suicidal thoughts I used to have, where you're just thinking when is this ever going to end. But much better than those obviously.
So you think we’ll be able to get high like pre-invega?

hey guys i give you some updates, last shot of risperidone in january, 3 shots in total, i don't know if it's for the supplements i'm taking but in the last 3 days i felt a little better, less tired and slightly more focused, i'm still having a lot of trouble going to work but I continue, I still have vision problems and a lot of tiredness but it is a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.