• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk i think i can feel it somehow still little "retarded" feelings, i maybe shared the booze a little but that took me 4 days to get sober again so it's not recommendable at all.
Yeah don't drink that much anymore bud.

You saying you don't get the dopamine when you drink rn?
bro that was part of me, now people talks about it like it is a new thing? How do i even consume this kind of things?! Anyways i think i have it little amounts of it, but it's getting higher and higher levels by the time. Can you describe the term "dopamine" for me so i can tell you did i get it? or is it the feeling? I still did not worry about things like that at all, and the people around me, they kept me cool and calm and "with the shit"

bro that was part of me, now people talks about it like it is a new thing? How do i even consume this kind of things?! Anyways i think i have it little amounts of it, but it's getting higher and higher levels by the time. Can you describe the term "dopamine" for me so i can tell you did i get it? or is it the feeling? I still did not worry about things like that at all, and the people around me, they kept me cool and calm and "with the shit"
Yeah I don't know.
But it's basically the feel-good component, so yeah, it's the feeling. You got it right. Over here I can feel alittle more confident, have alittle more fun, and pretty much get an alright buzz now, but it's definitely not 100%. Can't feel drunk yet besides that buzz. Better than a few months ago though where I literally wouldn't feel anything.

Almost exactly five and a half years off Invega Sustenna and almost exactly 2 years off Vraylar.

Bowel movements are finally normal. They have not been normal since 2012 (when Risperdal Consta was first administered). My weight or BMI is healthy/normal. Thoughts are normal, mood is good. Despite having schizophrenia, my split personality no longer comes out "all of a sudden". I've been able to manage it with therapy and such. (for anyone who suffers from schizophrenia, shadow work may help to manage the so-called split personality). Delusions are pretty much gone. No longer under the belief I'm being spied on by the NSA or hackers.

Though my energy level is exceptional, compared to these last ten years, I still experience waves of Vraylar kicking back in. The half-life of Vraylar should have kicked it by now if it weren't for the fact that it's orally administered and therefore has to be taken every day- so basically the medication builds up to a much higher level than multiple injections of Invega administered over a period of years. In other words, Invega Sustenna is most likely gone from my system. Just dealing with the last of Vraylar now, but it's hardly a burden at all. Just annoying. Likely the last of Vraylar will be gone in under a year, I wager.

A new song came out about this girl waking up smiling everyday. I know that will never be me again. I wake up full of dread everyday knowing it's another day of my brain fried and waiting to die. The only good thing is the weight is coming off fast. Faster than I thought it would.
Hey there! How many months off the drug are you? I’m waiting for my weight to fall of as well.

6 and a half months off Invega update.
Been on Invega for two years, 9 months of which was on Invega Trinza (3 Trinza injections)

Stopped lactating. Started to enjoy music again. Speech issues still persist. Sometimes I have to stop talking mid sentence because I can't form thoughts into words fast enough. Still fat, slowly loosing weight after starting counting calories. My period is still gone, I get one every 3-4 months. Still don't get dopamine rushes after completing tasks, but doing stuff is much easier. I have a lot more motivation and discipline than before. I couldn't hold down jobs before, now I am keeping up with college. Hopefully, by the time I start work - I will be mostly recovered.

Text me if you want to get added to another group on whatsapp 631-514-5331. I’ve been recovering a lot in terms of motivation and energy. I’m 1.3 years off invega so I’d like to give hope to some of the new people on this thread who are suffering the most

H
Text me if you want to get added to another group on whatsapp 631-514-5331. I’ve been recovering a lot in terms of motivation and energy. I’m 1.3 years off invega so I’d like to give hope to some of the new people on this thread who are suffering the most
Hey can you add this number to the group 9113684072

A few days away from 5 months... and I just experienced 5 minutes or so of my head being clear, like the brain fog and eye strain being lifted. It was short-lived but I wanted to report it anyway. I’ve been taking Vyvanse on and off or a little over 2 weeks now and haven’t been feeling the clear-headed sensation I would get in the past... until today :)

Vyvanse benefits while on Invega: increase in alertness about my surroundings and personal upkeep, able to think ahead more, conversations are a little more fluid. It doesn’t really help with connecting dots, insights, or memory.

Got a little excited to share, it’s windows like these that remind me there’s recovery on the other side of holding on for a little bit longer. Hope everyone’s well and keeping strong :)

Last edited:
Heads up if you’re having body aches and muscle cramping it could be a sign of mg deficiency, which is something invega causes apparently. I felt windows of clarity, emotion, and fog being lifted today but then not an hour later, started feeling that same hopelessness that I’ve been trapped in for the last 5 months. Just got some insight into how mechanical all this is, and that once the medication runs it’s course and we’re supplemented properly we should all go back to our healthy, happy, emotional, insightful, functional, beautiful selves. Hang tight, sending love.

Singers: noticed just how much our voices are affected by invega. During my windows of clarity I was able to revert back to singing the way I’m used to, recalling lyrics and without inhibition. It’ll be okay, we’re still in there.

Last edited:
How long after the injection would you guys say it's safe to implement SSRIs and stuff like bupropion? I'm 242 days off, but only 21 days off of propranolol which has slowed down the metabolism of Abilify by a great degree. So basically, if I had 400mg in the beginning of March, I can have upwards of about 300mg left, if not more. If propranolol could raise the blood levels of Abilify by about 80%, then I could've had up to 800mg throught all these (almost) 8 months. SSRIs and dopamine agonists should help with the neurogenesis I think, but if they do slow Abilify's metabolism, I think I'd rather wait much more until I decide to get a treatment.

Hi ppl!
@mrwelladjusted please man don't take any shit again. SSRI can kill u too. Look for Pssd it's absolutely horrible and some ppl never recover from this.
@ALL
I am looking for a guy called zombie mod.Or something like this. Must be an Australian. He survived injections twice a time. I took abilify 2.5 mg a day for 5 month. After quit I died. Total zombie mod. Sex sides, apathy, anhedonia, derealization....
Life is absolutely pointless like this.
I want to know what this Australian guy did to recover from much higher Abi and Invega injection. Does anybody knows where he is or how he is doing now.
Greetings driksdog

Status
Not open for further replies.