Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina. I better not start stilnoc because I am seriously worried about not getting out of this addiction .. and in 2022 there is no clinic that can help me

Nina. I better not start stilnoc because I am seriously worried about not getting out of this addiction .. and in 2022 there is no clinic that can help me
There are lots of clinics that can help with a stilnox addiction. What is stopping you from getting help for it? It sounds like you need some help.

There are lots of clinics that can help with a stilnox addiction. What is stopping you from getting help for it? It sounds like you need some help.
clinics? in Italian. only 1 but they told me that 4 or 5 tablets I have to stop by myself. because they follow people who use 100 pills a day .... and then it is not easy to stop because of insomnia. and the stilnox I started using it even during the day so as not to feel the effect of the invega ... as soon as I am half a day without hanging it I go into crisis .. so much so that I do not understand if I am mAle for invega or stilnox .. but I have not lost weight anymore . perhaps this poison heals those who have psychosis over time but in my opinion one who did not have them is ruined

how come many users of the previous forums do not come back to say that they are healed? have they given up? we are sure that everyone has recovered or there are people who, for example, are still ill after 4-5 years

My life is unbearable. I added 2 somnifer tablets detrax because I had enough of sleeping just 4 hours. The first days was good, I reached 9h but now again with this new combo drug I reach just 5. I don't see future for me

clinics? in Italian. only 1 but they told me that 4 or 5 tablets I have to stop by myself. because they follow people who use 100 pills a day ....
I understand. Do you want to stop taking stilnox? It is not good for you. You can get in to real danger or harm when you take it during the day! :(

My life is unbearable. I added 2 somnifer tablets detrax because I had enough of sleeping just 4 hours. The first days was good, I reached 9h but now again with this new combo drug I reach just 5. I don't see future for me
Sorry Nina I don't think I understand. You are now sleeping 5 hours a night with 2 somnifers as well as the benzos?

how come many users of the previous forums do not come back to say that they are healed? have they given up? we are sure that everyone has recovered or there are people who, for example, are still ill after 4-5 years
I'm not sure. I was chatting with QTpi for a while and he was doing well, but haven't spoken to him for many months.

I understand. Do you want to stop taking stilnox? It is not good for you. You can get in to real danger or harm when you take it during the day! :(

Sorry Nina I don't think I understand. You are now sleeping 5 hours a night with 2 somnifers as well as the benzos?

I'm not sure. I was chatting with QTpi for a while and he was doing well, but haven't spoken to him for many months.
I take 2 lorazepam 1 lormetazepan 1 clometiazol 2 detrax... 5 hours

I take 2 lorazepam 1 lormetazepan 1 clometiazol 2 detrax... 5 hours
5 hours of sleep per night is less than ideal but it is not zero sleep. 8 hours sleep is optimal but it's actually not that common, even for healthy people. I rarely get more than 3-4 hours a night because of my newborn son, and those 3-4 hours are broken, not even in a solid block! 😀 i would love 5 hours sleep!
So perhaps you are suffering from depression also? Perhaps that is why you can't get out of bed and why you think of suicide?

5 hours of sleep per night is less than ideal but it is not zero sleep. 8 hours sleep is optimal but it's actually not that common, even for healthy people. I rarely get more than 3-4 hours a night because of my newborn son, and those 3-4 hours are broken, not even in a solid block! 😀 i would love 5 hours sleep!
So perhaps you are suffering from depression also? Perhaps that is why you can't get out of bed and why you think of suicide?
0 sleep is what I get with no pills. I am not depressed I have zero dopamine

A little update on the IV thing.

I fixed an appointment for June 22nd, so in 8 days in which they'll check my situation and then I can ask questions

They didn't let me ask any questions through phone and that leaves me so disappointed I might just stay in bed and do absolutely nothing until then, effectively demolishing what motivation I had accumulated through the last month

0 sleep is what I get with no pills. I am not depressed I have zero dopamine
I see.

I fixed an appointment for June 22nd, so in 8 days in which they'll check my situation and then I can ask questions

They didn't let me ask any questions through phone and that leaves me so disappointed I might just stay in bed and do absolutely nothing until then, effectively demolishing what motivation I had accumulated through the last month
Well that is exciting about the appointment! Very annoying that they wouldn't answer anything over the phone for you though.

I call the psiquiatrist since I just sleep 4 our for better medication to sleep, she just add a 2 clonazepam. She said it can't be because of xeplion because it is not in my organism.

So I take
2 lorazepam
1 lormetazepan
2 clonazepam
1 deprax

I call the psiquiatrist since I just sleep 4 our for better medication to sleep, she just add a 2 clonazepam. She said it can't be because of xeplion because it is not in my organism.

So I take
2 lorazepam
1 lormetazepan
2 clonazepam
1 deprax
That seems a bit silly, to add a third benzo. Are you still taking the clomethiazole? What are your thoughts on trying mirtazapine to help you sleep?

That seems a bit silly, to add a third benzo. Are you still taking the clomethiazole? What are your thoughts on trying mirtazapine to help you sleep?
Sorry it was a 2 clometiazol that she added
I asked her if there was anything else to sleep. She answered "not much"

While I'm waiting I've also talked to a pharmacist who recommended me to do take the following for the time being:
-Fish oil (1 capsule/day)
-Vitamin B3, B6 , B12, C and D, Zinc and Magnesium (Have one supplement that takes care of all of these with 1 capsule a day)
-120mg of 5-htp to take throughout the day
-1 capsule of Valerian before sleep (though I am already taking Delorazepam)
-I will also be alternating walking and some light jogging in the routine

I would be willing to follow through but I'm afraid the 5-htp might worsen the anhedonia

Sorry it was a 2 clometiazol that she added
I asked her if there was anything else to sleep. She answered "not much"
Have you mentioned mirtazapine to her?

While I'm waiting I've also talked to a pharmacist who recommended me to do take the following for the time being:
-Fish oil (1 capsule/day)
-Vitamin B3, B6 , B12, C and D, Zinc and Magnesium (Have one supplement that takes care of all of these with 1 capsule a day)
-120mg of 5-htp to take throughout the day
-1 capsule of Valerian before sleep (though I am already taking Delorazepam)
-I will also be alternating walking and some light jogging in the routine

I would be willing to follow through but I'm afraid the 5-htp might worsen the anhedonia
All of those supplements sound great! I have taken all of those at some point myself, except the 5-htp. I am keen on supplements.
And exercise is so important for brain health <3

Have you mentioned mirtazapine to her?

All of those supplements sound great! I have taken all of those at some point myself, except the 5-htp. I am keen on supplements.
And exercise is so important for brain health <3
I might mention to her next time. I will call her soon. It is a shame I can't asked her for something for neurotransmitters

I might mention to her next time. I will call her soon. It is a shame I can't asked her for something for neurotransmitters
I wish it was that easy!!
Please do ask about her about mirtazapine. I'd be interested what she thinks. It could help you sleep AND it could help you feel like getting out of bed amd being active during the day.

I wish it was that easy!!
Please do ask about her about mirtazapine. I'd be interested what she thinks. It could help you sleep AND it could help you feel like getting out of bed amd being active during the day.
As I said I am not depressed I have 0 dopamine. Absolute depletion. Everything I do. Like the 3km walk in the evening with my mother. Makes me feel truly miserable. I don't think mirtazepina can change that

I hope it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.