• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

comedown hallucinations still going?

Thanks again guys.
The little man on my windowsill is gone and i only see things in the dark now if i look really hard. It could even just be my eyes playing tricks on me now because i'm consciously looking for these things.

I feel much better. still having vivid dreams but not waking up as much in the night. Ive been sleeping for 12 + hours for the last 2 nights and i feel much better. Maybe it was just sleep deprivation.

thanks for your help. i appreciate it muchly.

Nice one! Glad to hear things have levelled out :) If you have trouble sleeping in the future, you might want to research using melatonin, which I believe you can buy from most good health food stores (although I get it online). It is a natural product that helps trick your body into thinking you're tired - it might be enough to get you to sleep and keep you there.

Of course is you are sio fucked up you cant function, see a doc, but if not just chill out, take my advice, and it will all go away

Like I said, seeing a doctor is by no means dicouraged by me, but some alarmist advises on this board can easily aggrevate the problem. And yes I read posts carefully and yes I stand by what I said in my previous post.

ok i saw mice running up and down my window last night.
is it even possible to hallucinate without being crazy? because i am quite fine apart from this.
is it possible there was something in that pill which is STILL affecting me?

A mind is complex thing... I can convince myself of something, and will actually SEE it in the dark without any drugs at all. The central nervous system is also a complex thing and taking drugs severelly fucks with it. You may still be experiencing the after effects, but in my opinion paranoia is to blame. ie. you've seen things before and now you always check to make sure you are not seeing them again, but because you check it keeps happening. I've been stuck in a similar loop before in a slightly different circumstance. If its REALLY bothering u, see a doc to get some downers prescribed such as valium to chill u out and knock you out. If everything is normal otherwise, your hallucinations are nothing more than a product of an overly excited by drugs CNS and imagination.

i stand by my original advice of seeing a doctor...

i don't believe many people here are qualified to give you any other reasonable advice.