• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Comedown from 3 day meth binge few questions what's your experience?

Fluxit

Greenlighter
Ok so I went on a 3 day meth binge had a tiny amount of some decent meth and decided that since I plan on moving and have no more ties to users and I have never bought just had some laying around after a friend was done his share a few weeks back that I would just get it done and over with and make the best of it as my last experience. The stuff is fun and feels great as hell but I have my reasons for wanting to stop as you'll read soon. Anyway to the point I am not a binge user usually would use every couple of weeks always through insufflation ROA, and usually about 1-3 in decent width lines una 12 hour span. But this time what seemed like enough for 2 lines turned to be more than enough for 5 first day 2 in 12 hours, next day same, yesterday again with the final line being at 11pm-12am. So it doesn't take much of the stuff to get me and keep me in a good high. Now around 6:30am today I was noticing i had my fun and wanted to get to sleep after getting a good last JO to the stuff, my favorite while tweaking. Now I get prescribed certain meds for bipolar I (I know meth and bipolar so bad, no I do.) but anyone who is also diagnosed and uses the shit knows that it's as close as you can get to Hypomania or a manic episode as you can and while not as great to the euphoric type it's a as close a feeling, reason for saying that is while high I like to avoid my meds like zyprexa and Seroquel so I don't kill it until I'm ready, even going off his klonopin which he needs daily due to dependance, to maximize it. Point is at that time i decided it was pretty much no longer as fun and I took 1mg of klonopin which is my usual daily amount up to 2mg on a regular day along with mood stabilizer lamictal so my mood would be more level instead of tossing me into a possibly deep depression, after that I felt like if I wanted to I could get to sleep so I laid down to do so at about 7am. Woke up 20mins ago feeling pretty much fine, with 5 hours of sleep the being up 71 hours straight, here are my questions usually at the end of your high once you fall asleep do you sleep for days or longer than usual hours? I hear most people do after a binge especially after a benzo but could it be lmaybe it's my tolorance to it that is why I don't crash? Next I know that since it's been about 12 hours now after my last dose I should be starting the comedown faze which can last up to another 12 hours of being awake but is that usual after a binge also? Or are you out for goid after you fall asleep regardless? (Honestly I'm kind of hoping maybe it'll trigger at least a good hypomanic episode after because it has happened but that time lead to full blown mania even after days after the last use.) I don't really feel like I am coming down though since after one day uses of being up I'll get pretty strong undeniable signs when I have. I know I should sleep to recover but I'm really good at keeping up with hygiene while high, eat at least one decent and balanced meal a day, and keep well hydrated so no issues there. One last thing even though items to have psychotic symptoms during episodes and have been visited by the shadow people after a minor tweak I haven't even noticed any signs of that yet either, so I'm thinking I've avoided those type of things at this point?

I'm no medical doctor but you sound manic. Look how long your question details where. I felt like I was reading a short novel. I really don't want to be a fun sucker but I think if you have your bipolar meds now would be a good time to take em.

The reasons I believe you are manic is
-Length
-Disorginized flight of ideas it just go thought one thought two thought three BAM BAM BAM all in one big text.
-Reduced need for sleep

Actually I do feel as if I am slightly or bordering manic, I actually keep close track of it and notice exactly what you are talking about. Which is not usual for me while using speed, I usually feel calm instead. However until the effects of the meth wear out I don't think I can know for sure since some of the signs are very similar.

Your boarding if that makes sense lol. I've been inpatient where people where so manic they where psychotic and you couldn't talk to them and they made zero sense. Please be careful right now I can understand you, you seem rational, and your able to articulate clearly but idk how bad your bipolar Is but if it's like the people I saw in patient once it gets bad they can't count on themselves to take their meds. Like one kid went from Mexican jumping bean you could still talk to him and he might talk really fast but he'd respond to bashing his head into a wall then using dry wall to cutt himself get blood all over the floor and started flopping on the floor like a fish. He was euphoric moments before. Looked like he was tweaking euphoric.

Doesn't lamictal take a few weeks to work ? Do you have like fast acting things like Seroquel or clozapine. I can't possibly know what bipolar is like but from what I saw it seemed like they could go from feeling 16/10 to just agitated ever bit as energetic but dysphoric

Thanks for the concern, after struggling with deciding what to do because I was recently taken of my Seroquel on my pharmacists because it was starting to cause hypertensive symptoms I was left on lamictal, zyprexa, and klonopin. I am consistent with lamictal so it's been in my system for at least 4 months now after switching off of lithium carbonate. So I decided to leave a voicemail to my psychiatrist before the weekend starts, don't want to end up in a psych ward after my first full blown manic episode and how I was treated there. I do have zyprexa (olanzapine) available however I haven't felt that it's severe enough since I am not having hallucinations and overall I'm not out of control behavior wise, I have actually just been getting a lot done around the house, spending endless hours on my phone sifting through random articles. (Feels like I've read the whole internet and soaked up all the knowledge- elephants can live from 60- 80 years!) but i am keeping an eye on my state of mind and behaviors because i have been getting random thoughts in my head where i replay the scenario of wanting to look for a fight with a random stranger just because i would like to see what reaction I'd get. If it continues or becomes any worse I will take an extra dose of klonopin and the zyprexa and just in case I have a family member close by who knows what to do if the situation should warrant any intervention. Ah just realized that I forgot to mention my pdoc did tell me lamictal is more effective for the depressive episodes, and lengthening the span between how often they occurred rather than stopping a manic episode once it has already started, but I think it might be the reason that it hasn't escalated further yet.

I take lithium for unipolar depressive episodes. I guess it works haven't had any suicidal thoughts or actions on it. And sometimes the doctors wanted me off it but I then don't want to so I guess part of me really feels like it works.

I think if ur bipolar though you need to take more then I do like lithium level 0.7 -1.4 vs 0.2-0.7. when I was on the higher dose I did get tremors but even then it went away with water and had no side effects compared to when I took antipsychotics.

Does your friend know where your Seroquel is. Sometimes when I'd have a depressive episode the only reason i took my meds was when someone physically gave them to me with a glass of water. It's weird I'd be depressed know I have pills for depression but like I couldn't do the logical thing. The mood overpowered my rational thinking.

Yeah I know what you mean like I feel physically exhausted and I know I should just take the zyprexa maybe take half the dose of the Seroquel for one day to get to sleep and avoid just waiting and then having hallucinations of shadow people and such but as much as my body feels physically run down and exhausted I just mentally don't feel an ounce of sleepiness. Yeah I've made sure they know where my meds are and exactly how to proceed in that situation, best order of meds to get me to comply. (told him to first administer klonopin since that would calm me down and make me more likely to take the zyprexa and or Seroquel.) As well as the phone numbers to call if need be. But if I'm bordering then I guess that even in my almost insane mind I know without a doubt that was my last time using meth, mainly for other reasons but just as valid, I've seen people in meth psychosis who were worse in mental state aggression and delusion wise than I probably have ever been manic, I'm fond of not seeing things that aren't there or losing touch with reality.

I think Seroquel wouldn't be too bad it's alot weaker at the dopamine receptors. Idk about higher doses when I took it I still felt mood changes just drowsy. I took zyprexa when they where tired of my shit inpatient when I'd ask them every five seconds for Ativan or some benzo lol. I think at one point I was so annoying they gave me thorazine because it was like 4 am and I was still going on about you guys expect me to sleep but I don't sleep without benzos.

Going to work after a binge best roa

Ok so many times have I did more than intended or didn't time it right so instead of my meth ride ending with sleep b4 work,the meth takes me on a ride right into work I'm monday morning.I usually stop 24 hrs before I intended to get sleep but I never know wut batch of meth ur going to get.So usually Sundays night's if I can't sleep I try to atlease lay there with my eyes closed for a couple hrs,shower,hydrate,eat but I don't care wut anyone says it's all about the sleep that makes the comedown miserable.Il feel fine until I walk into work and then I can't look at people my voice is diffetent,I'm paranoid,il start sweating,it's just a head thing but the uncomfortable feeling u get when u go somewhere and when u look at them u can see by their facial expression they look disgusted by u,or they start laugh,if maybe it's all in my head,but my face seems to be alil pale,red,blotchy,even the way I walk I feel like someone sees me across the factory walking they know I'm tweaked out.And whats with this guilty feeling of people look at u tweaked and just think ur disgusting even with herion,track marks and all I feel fine on any other drug but meth makes u not want people to know u do it.So I always save some or but some before work if I'm coming down with no sleep.past experiences went all bad when I would smoke or snort every 3 hrs or so instead of making me feel better it got worse,so after weekend of snorting and smoking.Wuts roa should I use to be less intense not last long just give me that Lil confidence I need to walk around with my head high like yup party all weekend and stil doing it not caring,instead of this guilty dirty comedown,I usually snort and I think that's like the worst way,or smoke so maybe if i change roa til be more tolerable.I like slamming also but usually only when I first start off,but I heard slamming makes people paranoid and that's one thing I'm trying to avoid