• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Come Down Remedies..

Rylan

Bluelighter
This weekend I have 2 and a half white 007's with my name on em. And already Im dreading the come down, from time to time I hear people say that sometimes, say for example, if you take a hit of weed as soon as your peak is over it will make it come back a little, or sometimes maybe even a peice of chocholate. The first part of my problem is dreading the comedown instead of "going with the flow", and enjoying the roll while its there. Well...theres no way around me worrying about it going away, so what can I do! I heard to spread the pills out during the course of the night. One problem, I thought that once the peak is gone your serotonin levels are basically completely empty, so whats the point. What will another pill do except make you speedy? Ive never taken any pills any other way besides orally, although I have railed other pills besides X. Think I should rail a half when I feel the peak coming down, or should I smoke right before the end....sorry for being irritating..we all now how come downs are. Their not to a point where I should stop E for a while, because I only do it once a month, and their not as bad as I'm making them sound. Although its more frequent than most recreational users do, but I dont plan on doing E much longer and I want to make the most out of my last couple times! Please help! Thanks, try to keep the posts flame-free.
[ 18 April 2002: Message edited by: Rylan ]

Never heard of using prozac, if I did when would I take it? As a pre-load, during the roll, after the peak, or what? Thanks for your quick reply.

Don't take prozac as a pre-load. Take it as you're coming down or right after.
I recommend other non-drug stuff for coming down. Nice hot showers/baths, a good warm fuzzy movie (no freaky stuff). A warm blanket, someone to cuddle with and good conversation. Stay awake for a few hours, force yourself to eat something before you crash, if you can. You'll feel so much better when you wake up. :)

^^^ Excellent stuff to help aid that shitty comedown.....man, comedowns are a bitch.
If you do take Prozac, take 1 of the 20mg (if you can get em) about 5-6 hours after you dropped your FIRST pill. If you take it like 12 hours later, it doesnt do much good.
PS :D ont take 5-Htp with the Prozac. Theres a poosibilty of serotonin syndrome, so dont start using 5-Htp until like 2-3 days later.
peace
CJ

just smoke a shitload of weed, that helps me. or sometimes i like to take a sleeping pill to just knock my self out. or maybe 1 or 3 beers, but not too much and no hard shit. and hot showers rock too, espically afta smoking the weed.

I would recommend post-loading!!
Search this site for postloading topics.
Theres stacks of info on Bluelight about it. This is where i learnt all about post-loading and i'd never go back to not doing it.
Hope this helps!

Valium. Not that i wish to encourage anyone to do more drugs but speaking from experience it really makes such a difference. I can sleep on e no problem and when i used to get grotty comedown feelings even although i was smoking hash i usually opted for bed and felt like shit the next day. Then someone introduced me to blues (valium). Once we got back to the house puff for a bit then take a blue, it enhances the 'warmth' and if you enjoy smoking weed/hash it really is a blissful experience. If i take e, i always make sure i have vals for the comedown and i can sit up round the clock as i said it enhances the buzz. Someone i know who recently tried valium after e said 'i just wouldn't do an eccy now without one of those wee blue pills'. thats how good they are but i also have to say that they have to be used with caution valium is addictive if abused and unless you like sitting about like a mong then i wouldn't suggest taking them on there own, they make you fall asleep.

The come down is the last of my problems - I never have it as bad as what most people claim and I have been doing it for a while...
You point regarding spreading it out – yeah well that’s the way I always do it. Depending on your level of serotonin on what you start and the amount of MDMA in the pills it is highly unlikely that you will use all of it in one go. Personally the 1st one takes me just out into space the 2nd one past Jupiter where I sit around and play on the rings – you get the idea. Maybe a gradual “take off “ helps for a better comedown?
When you get home or before you sleep force yourself to have ½ banana - well it does wonders and all the other stuff people mentioned above as well (no going to repeat all that) We all have our favourite things we do but I do think that we all can agree that post and pre loading DOES play a part in our rolls and comedowns….
;)

K-pins, Xanex, and almost any anti-anxiety drug has worked very nicely to chill out with. Ganja too is my fav, after i roll i cant wait to smoke. Chills me out completely. After i roll i can never keep my attention on movies, i just like listening to some mellow trance or even phish :)
[ 18 April 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

GHB :)
supplement with 5-HTP (the wonder drug that's not even a drug)
weed is good if you like it (i don't)
warm bubble baths help to take the feeling away
and anything to keep your mind and body occupied works the best.
that means keeping busy so you don't think of the sketch (it works!!)

50-100mg 5-HTP along with 1-3mg melatonin
500-1000mg u-i-nethyl-p-tyrosine - This helps replenish all the spent dopamine during an MDMA experience
Vitamin E (tocopherol) (400 I.U.) – This is a strong Antioxidant.
Vitamin C is best taken after an MDMA experience, in the last hour or so of its effects.

We have a beer, a berocca, and a banana and find it does wonders. St John's Wart tablets also work.
Moderation...and knowing when the party's over - if you try and keep it going too long, the comedown ends up being longer than the experience itself.
For the Sydney people, going to Govinda's with the people you dropped with is also a really cool way to end the day....

The only thing that everrrr helped relax me for come-downs off of super speedy E was 5-htp.
Take it after your roll is done.

Benzos -- valium, xanax, klonopin etc are EXCELLENt for any kind of stimulant comedown. Furthermore, it is safe to postload with benzos.
If you don't have any benzos,I suggest things like Somas, Seroquel, melatonin, valerian root (these last two available in health stores), Nyquil, Tylenol PM, Benadryl....all of these will help you get to sleep. I've also heard of low-moderate doses of opiates being used on the comedown.

I'm another fan of the weed, get a bong, a small group off people, a SHIT LOAD of weed, a pack of bulbs each, cumfy bean bags or the like, blankets and there is ya perfect come down helper...note this wont stop the tearfull tuesdays (or what ever u wont to call em) but it does help u calm down and chill out, 5htp is the tearful tuesday stopper
PS the munchies are also a great way of getting food into u :)