• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Thread] LSD & MDMA: the Candyflip

Which order do you do them in for ultimate win?

• I take the LSD first

Votes: 245 75.2%
  • I take the MDMA first

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • I take them together

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Other - please post details

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, sounds good, just remember they synergize. 100mg of MDMA might feel like 150mg and 200ug of acid might feel like 300ug, of course how much it synergizes varies from person to person. Just remember this when dosing.

I actually like to make the acid dose on the higher side like 200ug (2 hits for me) and keep the MDMA dose on the lower end, around 100mg (or one good pill).

I just don't want the MDMA stimulant side effects to get too prevalent and I like how it just adds it's own flavour to the acid trip but not make it pushy; it just accents the LSD. I also take mine so they peak at the same time; I take the MDMA 1.5 hours after the LSD.

This is all up to personal preference, do whatever you feel fits you best :)

I take my acid 3 hours before dosing a rolls. Acid duration is 12 hours,and MDMA only 4-6 hours. I would hate to see the MDMA comedown bring down the acid trip. I remember at lovefest in SF, I was frying for 6 hours then took another tab, then took a MDMA roll, and a MDA gelcap. After that it was blowing lines of ketamine.

-PLUE

I'm doing my first candyflip tomorrow, from what I've read and researched it seems that a majority of people say drop the acid, and then take the mdma 3-4 hours later. I was planning on doing that, with 1 hit of some very good acid, and 1-2 very clean pills. I'm pretty experienced with ecstasy, and I've had a few extremely intense acid trips before...so does that sound like a good plan to you guys?

Try it but I recommend taking 1 good pill of MDMA, rolling for while, once you peak then take 2 hits of the acid.

That's just how I do it and you may find other ways just as good.

Tell us how it went after you do it! :)

has anyone ever crashed badly while the acid was still going? that's my main fear with candy flipping

i had a recent(july) hairy experience with candy flipping at a 3 day dance event. did some strong acid and took a strong MDMA pill 2-3 hours after.
It was intense and i danced alot and had a fun time but after a while i was just drained and had to go back to the camp. when the pill comedown hit i was quite a bad place. it was quite scary and overwhelming, it felt like i was " losing it", having really quiet intense strange thought patterns . i just sat in the tent drank a beer and tried to relax, after a while i started feeling like i was going to feint, felling both mentally a physically ruined. I passed out in my tent luckily, it was like my mind and body just shut itself down even though i was still tripping hard.! woke up feeling a bit shaken, but OK thankfully!

I'm not sure if i'll "candy flip" again without benzo's, it was a bit like dipping your feet into a pool of madness 8o

definitely take the LSD first. when i take them both together it hits me around the same time and its way too much. I like getting adjusted to the LSD and then takin a roll which isnt as much of a brain shock as the acid. 45min later....colorful heaven :)

I once dosed mdma like 6 hours after i dosed my blotter. And because the acid had given me a extreme moodlift in the first hours the MDMA didn't seem to work.... I even double dosed, but i just got more energy and no MDMA feeling what so ever...

i dosed a half a roll about 4 hours into my trip and felt the same. i was going to do a full roll but i felt it was too late so i will just wait until next time to make it a great experience.

Try it but I recommend taking 1 good pill of MDMA, rolling for while, once you peak then take 2 hits of the acid.

That's just how I do it and you may find other ways just as good.

Tell us how it went after you do it! :)

It went great! I got a great hit of acid, I was tripping really nice and comfortably for 4 hours or so, then I took my pill. Half an hour later I took one more pill, and they started to hit me about half an hour after that. When I started peaking on the pills, it got a little intense and I threw up a couple times, mostly I think because I drank too much water (I was at a rave dancing like a madman). Overall though the acid and the e went amaaaaazing together, and even after I started coming down from the pills the acid was still going strong and keeping me tripping. I definitely wanna try it again some time, next time hopefully I don't throw up though...although i have to say, i was feeling so amazing that puking didn't even feel bad at all haha

Just wanted to post my recent experience with candyflipping.

Ate 2 of the new 1906 Hoffmans Blotters (LSD)
then about 2.5 hours later ate one good clean tested pill of MDMA (Green Lady).

Wanted to post this because once the MDMA kicked in a I was overwhelmed. I was handling the acid fine but once the roll kicked in things got hectic, It was very hard for me to navigate through groups of people and felt I needed to try hard to keep my brain intact.

I was at a large outdoor concert, but I had been handling myself fine up until I started rolling.

Just wanted to let people know that the MDMA definitely potentiates the LSD and won't simply make your trip "easier" because of the typical good feelings brought on by just MDMA.

I am experienced with both substances separately.

^ Yeah that can happen.

I love candyflipping but IMO it's best to keep the MDMA dosage on the lower side. You don't want the frantic, stimulant side effects of MDMA to get out of hand which seems like what happened in your case. MDMA is a great addition to LSD, just not too much of it.

I was wondering if i did mdma an hour or 2 before doing acid if that would affect my trip in a negative way. I'm supposed to be getting a pill then picking up a couple hits and i was planning on taking the e on the way to pick up the acid. If i was to comedown before i came up on acid would that probably put me in a bad state of mind causing me to have a bad trip. Thanks

Fixed.
No one knows what's in your pills unless you test them.

Candyflipping is quite wonderful. Take them in whichever order you feel most confortable. Some people like to enjoy their mdma peak before they dose, and some feel that since lsd lasts so much longer than mdma it should be taken first.

ive got a few hoffs 1906-2008,not that strong i hear.plus i got about 200mg of MDMA.
going to a party at the wend and going to do a hoff then mdma 2 or 3 hrs later.
have also got some Mephedrone and 2C-D 2C-C and 2C-I==how would or where would this go in the mix.

I'd honestly just stick with LSD and MDMA. And 200mg is a lot (for me anyway) I don't know how it affects you but 200mg would have me sped up and quite frantic.

I'd stay far away from mephedrone in this combination. Maybe a 2C would be good if you're into that kind of thing or just like mixing all sorts of cocktails together.

I'd just stick with LSD+MDMA but it's all up to your personal preference; no one can answer that question for you.

I was wondering if i did e an hour or 2 before doing acid if that would affect my trip in a negative way. I'm supposed to be getting a pill then picking up a couple hits and i was planning on taking the e on the way to pick up the acid. If i was to comedown before i came up on acid would that probably put me in a bad state of mind causing me to have a bad trip. Thanks

In my experience, doing MDMA before and then doing acid right after or during the peak (as acid takes a bit to kick in) gets rid of the comedown of MDMA and you go into a smooth ass and happy acid trip. Don't know why the comedown is negated but it is.

ive got a few hoffs 1906-2008,not that strong i hear.plus i got about 200mg of MDMA.
going to a party at the wend and going to do a hoff then mdma 2 or 3 hrs later.
have also got some Mephedrone and 2C-D 2C-C and 2C-I==how would or where would this go in the mix.

Stick with some LSD and MDMA. Bringing other substances to the mix would fuck you up royally to the point of not even enjoying yourself, in which case, what's the point, right?

2 very strong hits of acid, and 250mg mg of molly a couple hours later was an awesome time when i was on it, but molly works very much like gravity in a vacuum.... What goes up, must come down, and the higher up you go, the harder your comming down....

2 very strong hits of acid, and 250mg mg of molly a couple hours later was an awesome time when i was on it, but molly works very much like gravity in a vacuum.... What goes up, must come down, and the higher up you go, the harder your comming down....

Nice analogy of gravity in vacuum.

The higher your dose of MDMA, the bigger the ensuing crash. I have noticed though that the MDMA crash can be somewhat nullified with acid. In my experience, taking MDMA first and then followed by acid after the MDMA peak got rid of the crash. I have no idea why this happens but it works for me. YMMV.

Stick with some LSD and MDMA. Bringing other substances to the mix would fuck you up royally to the point of not even enjoying yourself, in which case, what's the point, right?

I've had mucho fun adding various 2Cs and other psyches to candyflips. Getcha doses right and all is good :)

Bogman: I found LSD, 2C-I and Meph to synergise well. The latter two were taken after the LSD peak. I find 2C-C and (especially) 2C-D to combine well with just about everything. Take it steady on the doses though cos the more substances you add the more chance of fucking yourself over more than you ever intended too ;)

okay so tomorrow im going to have the choice to candyflip. ive never done acid so idk really what its like considering everyone is telling me something different.
is an acid body high similar to that of shrooms, or is it kind of like a E body high... and what kinda of hallucinations will you get if your taking one acid tab. idk if i just want to try acid for a first time or candyflip.

If it's your first time doing acid just take the LSD by itself; get to know what it's like on it's own first. :)

I'd say LSD's effects have more similarities to mushrooms than those of MDMA. The strength of your trip depends how much LSD is in your tab. One could be enough for a full trip, one might only be threshold. Hallucinations (video/audio) are entirely subjective; different people get different visuals. Generic, simple hallucinations from low doses include hearing resonating waves going up and down, deeper and deeper when the trip really starts going, also you might see walls or ceilings start to swirl around or breathe.

In order to find out how strong your tabs are you'll have to test one out or you might get lucky and someone may have already had it here on bluelight. Acid in America 2k9

Again, I recommend you just stick to LSD for your first trip; you'll have plenty of time for candyflipping in the future :)