• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + MDMA

Can anybody say anything about their 2CE + MDMA experiences? I've not seen much mention of this but it seems like it has a lot of potential. I was thinking about taking the 2CE and coming up on it (getting through any little bit of nausea) then taking the MDMA.

Here's some reading I've done on it:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=62982 (2CE + MDMA)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=48094 (2CE + MDMA)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=69935 (2CE + M1)

peace!
samadhi smiles

Last edited by a moderator:
as for 2c-e and mdma -

i've (somewhat) tried the combo twice.
the pills i had were likely far from pure mdma on both occasions.

the first trip was only half a pill & 20mg oral 2c-e;

the second was 1 [purple thundercat - ontario], followed by 10-15 oral 2c-e on comedown,
then 2 more purple thundercats around +1.5 hours into the 2c-e,
and finally 5mg insufflated 2c-e around +5 hours.

it was poorly timed, and i regret mixing pills of unknown content with the 2c-e.
i spent a good deal of the night throwing up - which is fairly rare for me on 2c-e alone. i got so dehydrated that i had to swallow some salt before i could manage to keep the water down. i didn't notice much difference between the mixed trip(s) and 2c-e alone. however, i was going through a period of pretty heavy e abuse at the time.

the night was good, but it was definitely the least enjoyable 2c-e experience i've ever had.
i'd also consider it one of the very few times that my intentions were to get 'fucked up' on 2c-e.

on another note -
2c-e has drastically reduced my cravings for, and interest in, 'e'.
i find it also prompts me to smoke fewer trees, and eat more healthily.

i know you were asking about mdma, specifically,
but i thought i'd contribute anyway :)

Last edited:
I've taken MDMA twice the night before a 2C-E trip, does that count? 2C-E relieves the ecstasy comedown.

I tried this combo last time I rolled. Took 8mg. 2C-E at first. The plan was not to get really tripped out before i took E., therefore I choosed 8mg. Well, as it turned out I got more spaced out than I thought I would, but everything was positive and I had a great time. About 3 hours or so into the trip I dropped a good pill at a techno club.
I got in a very strange headspace. Everything was good and funny, but also very strange. I didn't dance as much as I wanted to because it just felt weird :)

Although I had a great time I would probably not take this combo at a club anymore. Just ecstasy is good enough I think...

I haven't tried candyflipping, but I guess 2c-e and mdma is somewhat the same thing...

I haven't tried candyflipping, but I guess 2c-e and mdma is somewhat the same thing...

I've heard LSD and MDMA synergize really well, but your post didn't give me the impression 2C-E and MDMA was like that.

I'm kinda wary of ever using them together...seems like the unemotional headspace I get with 2C-E would maybe take away from the XTC experience.

Hey guys
I might try 2C-E + MDMA tomorrow
Any advice ?
I have a roll thats about 100mg MDMA, not speedy at all. Marquis tested and custom-pressed.
I'll take 1 and 15mg of 2c-e.
If I take the 2C-E at 1 PM (i wanna trip during the day for once!), when should I pop the X ?

Well, you'll come up by about 2:30 on the 2C-E, and trip hard on that alone for 5+ hours. Depends on whether or not you want to peak on 2C-E and X at the same time, or use X to ride out the 2C-E comedown. Plan an hour head of time for the X I guess.

Erebus- said:
Well, you'll come up by about 2:30 on the 2C-E, and trip hard on that alone for 5+ hours. Depends on whether or not you want to peak on 2C-E and X at the same time, or use X to ride out the 2C-E comedown. Plan an hour head of time for the X I guess.
I experience no comedown from the phenethylamines I have tried so far. It's more of an "afterglow".

Thank you tho, I might pop more X if I feel I need to.

i would take the x after 2c-e peak wears off, which is about 2.5-3 hours after takin the 2c-e, i think it would be a waste any sooner, cuz the 2c-e will overrule the x during the peak, well at high doses at least

highandrolling said:
i would take the x after 2c-e peak wears off, which is about 2.5-3 hours after takin the 2c-e, i think it would be a waste any sooner, cuz the 2c-e will overrule the x during the peak, well at high doses at least

For me, the peak of 2C-E doesn't even begin until 3 to 3.5 hours in. Your mileage may vary.

Xorkoth said:
For me, the peak of 2C-E doesn't even begin until 3 to 3.5 hours in. Your mileage may vary.

yeah i guess ur right, my reality of time was so fucked... but whenever the hardcore peak wears off a lil that would be a good time for the tab, or a mbdb bump, and then keep takin small bumps throughout the trip =D

About two or three weeks ago I had a strange experience while mixing 2C-E and MDMA. It was my second time experimenting with the combo. I did 24mg of 2C-E and about 200mg of MDMA, both at the same time. When it finally hit me I was put into an obscure daze. I recall thinking that I was talking to a friend on MSN, while occasionally pacing around my room. I rather abruptly came out of the dream-like state, as if I had just awoken from a gentle slumber. I was confused to see that I was sitting on my bed because I had no recollection of positioning myself there. I also had no sense of time whatsoever. I assumed it was the afternoon because of the light beaming through my curtains - I checked my clock and it was 6 AM. I felt glowy and drained for a few hours after - eventually I ended up sleeping for the whole day.

anyone here have experience in combining a low (like 7-8mg or so) dose of 2c-e with mdma? I tried 2c-e a week or so ago at a dose of 15-16mg, and it seemed to me that it would be much too intense at that level to handle in a rave/club environment, but a smaller dose that wouldn't overpower the mdma might be fun, causing brighter colors and trailing and such.

I've heard people talk here about taking 2C-E after MDMA or together at the same time, but personally I'm still curious about taking the MDMA after...
Very soon I'll be getting test amounts of 2C-E and I have a pill laying around that I trust contains around 120 mg of MDMA and 20 mg of MDEA which is suppose to really potentiate the MDMA in a certain way, making it a legendary roll. Where I live very pure MDMA is not uncommon (although you have to be around certain people that are connaisseur friends and not dealers) and while I normally get stuff tested I have only one pill and really trust my friend (it was a gift even).

Anyways I want to do the 2C-E at new years at my best friends studio appt. (him taking it the first time as well). Then I want to have the pill laying around for when the trip has either come down or has plateaud for so long that I'm confident in my feelings. I normally don't combine drugs the first time I take them but can I expect strange results from this approach or will it pretty much be 1+1=2 youthinks?

I'm fairly experienced with both 2C-E and MDMA, and the state that each of these substances bring is very different from one another (2C-E is cold and distant, analytical, un-emotional. MDMA is the opposite).

I personally am not planning on combining 2C-E with any other psychedelic (although I'm a fan of mixing it with dissociatives such as nitrous, and of course with marijuana), because in my opinion, 2C-E is such a strong substance, adding anything else to the mix would be too much. Of course that's just what I think...

I would recommend that if you want to trip on 2C-E for the first time on new years, you should do that. If you want to roll on MDxx compounds, you should do that. 2C-E is a very unique experience, and should be appreciated on its own prior to adding other chemicals in there.

If I was ever tempted to take MDMA and 2C-E at the same time, I would probably just end up taking 2C-T-7 instead.

Still deciding whether to drop ~25mg 2c-e then a purple whale, very clean rolls, about 2-3 hours in...or just trip on 2c-e or roll by itself...hmmm...

I had the combination once. Overall, it was a very successful, very beautiful experience. It was one of the few times I can recall when 2c-e did not immobilize me with stomach discomfort. We had gone to a state park on the north shore of Long Island and moved into this old beautiful maple tree. At one point we had some guests in our tree and they made me a bit uncomfortable, continuing after they left. Anyway, the experience left me paranoid and hyperstimulated. I recall feeling a strange tingling buzz spread across what seems the surface of my brain. My thought patterns also became chaotic and quick. In fact, I can only conjecture but it felt like brain was seizing. I know brains don't feel directly, but this is how I had perceived things at the time. So I had taken something around 14mg of 2c-e and about 100mg of MDMA with very little tolerance to either substance but many high dose LSD experiences. All in all, much too stimulating of an experience at times, I would lower both doses to a maximum of two-thirds what I had taken if I were to try this again.

E-tablets though? Well just make sure you know what you are ingesting.