Combining Speed and E...

Spencer

Bluelight Crew
well, im just curious about the effects of combineing speed and E at a rave. i know that some X is allegedly cut with speed, but it isnt enuf to get the effect im looking for.
here is my problem...when i roll at a rave, i'm all good and social and shit on the come up, but then once it starts to really hit, i just want to sit down and roll...now im looking for something that wil let me roll, and yet still be up and about and dancing...will this combo work? anyone tried it? please lemme know whats up...
------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

im pretty sure it'll work, just remember your already speeding so you probably wouldnt need as much as usual, i dont do speed so im not too sure but i wish you luck
Peace!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Actualy, where I am from, some realy stupid people sell Crystal Meth as speed. REAL speed (amphetamine) is actualy kinda fun on a roll... (had it once, it does what you are looking for) but, there are alternatives. You can TRY anything with effadrine, pesudo-effedrine, anything sold as "pep" or "wake up" pills, they all work. I'm a little hesitant, (myself) to get into "speed".
However.. sometimes the e itself is enough... Like I had a "yellow butterfly" and I couldn't sit still.. same with "tweety birds" etc...
so I would wait until the pill hit me, before I tried to "alter" the roll...
Also, if you want to "get up" and feel like dancing, I have said it before, and Iwill sayit again, go to your local "china-town" or chineese type store, and find something called SALONPAS, put one on the back of each thigh, you will NOT sit down for long... it just gets u rushing like mad.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Just make sure you take the speed when you can feel the E's coming. Not at the same time. I had 2 E's, the new ones in my town, supposedly very strong, with a quarter og g of speed. It seems like the speed took over an I hardly felt the E's, and you don't want that to happen, do you? But I fixed it all with 4 pegasus, so I had a nice roll anyway, but expensive
smile.gif

another suggestion, I find the less I do of any pill the speeder it is.
i.e. usually if I do one or more than one at first I get really mashed out, but if I start with 1/2 or 3/4 then I am zipping all over the place. YOu don't get as PHUCKED but you have more energy and still feel the smiley chatty goodness.

you could try taking something like xenadrine or thermadrene (the caffeine, ephedrine, aspirin stack)... it helped me dance like crazy on some mellow pills, but it also made me have an anxiety attack, so, uh, proceed w/ caution when mixing stimulants...
now speed and weed together = my favorite combo now that I can't roll anymore
smile.gif
all the great fuct up silly philosophical pot vibes w/ energy to boot... more than makes up for not being able to roll, in my opinion.
as always, get to know what your own limits are and respect them!
PLUR
smile.gif

vertigo