Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Columbus, black tar, or powder?

Kybalionmind1881

Greenlighter
Columbus Ohio heroin quality,
Does anyone here just get solid black tar, I’ve heard of some people getting powder even as far as China, just wondering if I’m the only one here getting tar, any comments would be appreciated

I don’t use heroin myself but among my friends who do, they usually seem to have powder. And it always tests positive for fent

I wish we were like CNN and had a "field division". I would go out and report on these sorts of things. All I know is based on my very limited experience, but I wouldn't expect to see genuine Black Tar Heroin in Columbus. I know as much as most other people do here, but I'm also not a current user. A lot of my information is quickly going out of date. In my day, five years ago, it was the general belief that you had powder on the east bank and tar on the west bank of the Mississippi river, respectively. This isn't a truth, but it gave a fairly accurate outline of how things were working. Now Fentanyl has ruined all of that.

I forgot to mention: In the Columbus area, the SOAR intiative is a brilliant resource. They send out bad batch alerts. Even have iOS and android applications !

In Columbus OH a decade ago, BTH was at least 50:50 with ECP, if not dominant - like Charlotte NC and a couple of other anomalies... even though Cincinnati and Raleigh/Durham had almost exclusively powder at the time. Today, I assume fent in the former of powder is dominant, but I'm not sure.

Columbus was the paradigmatic city for the "new" distribution style of BTH to white suburban addicts (i.e. phone connects, delivery to customers, low-key houses/cars, etc.) done by Mexican extended kin groups like the "Jalisco Boys" from Nayarit (discussed by Sam Quinones in his overrated "Dreamland" book)... vs. the "old" style done by Black street gangs.

In Columbus OH a decade ago, BTH was at least 50:50 with ECP, if not dominant - like Charlotte NC and a couple of other anomalies... even though Cincinnati and Raleigh/Durham had almost exclusively powder at the time. Today, I assume fent in the former of powder is dominant, but I'm not sure.

Columbus was the paradigmatic city for the "new" distribution style of BTH to white suburban addicts (i.e. phone connects, delivery to customers, low-key houses/cars, etc.) done by Mexican extended kin groups like the "Jalisco Boys" from Nayarit (discussed by Sam Quinones in his overrated "Dreamland" book)... vs. the "old" style done by Black street gangs.
In 2013 all I ever saw in Columbus was Black Tar. I assume most of it was cartel related. At the time the cartel presence was about 2:1 Sinaloa to Los Zetas in the city.