• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

collection of bad boys of SCIENCE

which ones cured your depression? he didnt create ayhuasca, lsd, peyote or shrooms. top of the chain psychedelics!

regarding adhd, its controversial because US is still the only country in the world i know of that allows and even argues for it, as it is some type of a brain disorder, even a disease and needs treatment. FACT IS! its caused by many things and figuring it out which things specifically cause it for each individual and you can help yourself a lot in this department beyond relying on shitty amphetamines. I cannot think of a single person being on amphetamines more than 5 years and functioning normal at such point. Personally I have had adhd issues but i fugured its certain toxins and things i have been consuming so i changed my lifestyle and it worked. its especially harmful to kids! it completely fucks you up SO why give amphetamines to kids though?? there are a lot of studies, good diet and especially fish oil helps just as much. there is a library of 100 herbs that can also help!!
I would recommend a lot of things, especially good lifestyle exercise and diet, but when it comes down to medicine, just take tianeptine. I dont recommend it to kids though. I do not recommend A SINGLE DRUG TO KIDS, EVER! Even if kids have the flu, the cold, any allergy symptoms or issues, i would still not give them DRUGS!
Maybe because I grew up in the ancient world, being from the ancient Thracians on the Balkans, I am used to witnessing ALL kids growing up especially strong without any artificial science based treatment or help in any way. It was me among the few who decided to leave the old world and go into large metropolitan societies that have caused me to become so sick and pale in comparison. Sometimes when i visit the old lands, they view me as a zombie. I just tell em I am EDUCATED and I use SCIENCE now and i supposedly have a better life. But then even the smallest person if so wishes to do that, can throw me around few times and say "HAH! Sure thing "konsomolec" which means "consumer" or someone relying too much on society and science to exist, in loose definition.
BUT not to drag this any further, I do believe US and other "western" advanced countries are huge BS creating and making up tons of diseases and allergies and crap only because of their crappy corrupt societies and SCIENCE business. The further I go and lose myself into huge metropolitan cities, the more I understand this, I am becoming a zombie. It is especially funny and true so many of us are so fascinated to the whole zombie phenomenon. So sad we do not realize the whole concept IS MOCKING US! Its like looking at a mirror and being so fascinated thinking, "as long as its not me, its entertaining" while its actually you looking at yourself haha so sad!
But anyway, Im a zombie now. I cannot laugh at all the other zombies or use them as entertainment. Those days are long gone. I rather think of how to finally liberate myself before its too late as time is ticking....
@allone, if you hate science and hate drugs, what attracts you to Bluelight? Wouldn't you feel better getting together with some other Thracians in the real world and do whatever Thracians do?

@allone , your first text about irony of God complex in scientists and the funny point of view on world as is counterproductive by itself was made me laugh, but Shulgin is not a guy who has anything with using amphetamines for ADHD, infact his wife was in forest picking things and they were playing chemistry and from safrole oil which when crystalyzed is semi-synthetic MDMA- i'ts not a stumulant like amphs or methylphenidate, i'ts by my opinion the best thing apart from DMT, which I never tried, I hopefully will, so....trust me I saw a couple of people with war PTSD who wouldn't talk or get angry then when tried MDMA they....I remember one guy around 50ish, on After party, He said that he was heavily drinker cause of war in former Yugoslavia and when he first tried X he forgave himself, and was so happy with being one with the world, people around him and started reading books tried not to watch depressing news on TV, and gave shit about politics....I was rolling to it was beautiful day, great music and when I liszened to him totally visualized his recovery. Shulgin is a Tesla compared to Obama who won Nobel prize for..... and we are beck to your first text about GODS.....HAHAHAHA

And where is Kary Mullis, in this whole list? Inventor of PCR, without which there would be no science based on molecular genetics (viral sequencing, human genome project, crime scene analysis etc)? Not just for that, but also for being the first Nobel lauriate to happily ascribe his eureka moment to the effects of LSD.

As bad as Michael Jackson in a hockey mask, wielding a chainsaw 😅