View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Coke & Lsd. šŸ§

Fatha Medusa

Greenlighter
Okay boom so, Iā€™m new here, kinda. Iā€™ve been using this site & erowid as a guide since I was about 13. Just my first time posting. Swim wants to know about cocaine & lsd combos. Personally swim has just combined on a whim, with about a decade of recreational drug experience he feels as if itā€™s not a bad idea. Just want to hear others experiences and personal views on the topic.

If this post violates any rules I apologize.

Like I said Iā€™m new and will get used to things, just want opinions & experiences!

P.S yes alcohol and weed have been mixed in but I donā€™t really consider them drugs drugs. Swim has a relatively good tolerance. They get VERY high off of micoro-doses, but can handle heroic doses easily.

I personally don't like, two different vibes trying to fit into something that really does not fit well.

I can say that it is high the probability of a bad trip using this combination, especially at high doses

we don't SWIM here.

I could see cocaine on LSD being a unique experience. I'd be a little worried about the potential to induce panic/anxiety though, a cocaine comedown is hard enough for some people, being on LSD would not make it any easier. I am not aware of any factors that would make the combination physically dangerous, but mentally speaking, it could move your trip in a variety of wacky directions... maybe paranoia, maybe hypersexuality, maybe you'll have a flash of insight.

LSD lasts much longer than the cocaine so any effects, be they positive or negative, will not be expected to last the entire trip.

I have done it, and if I did not have a pipe of primo Opium to balance the two out, it would have been very bad.

Coke always starts great and ends terribly. LSD makes you emotionally very sensitive. Be careful.

Cocaine can make you quite sober on any drug including LSD then send you into loops and can convice you might die of heart attack once the LSD and stimulant effects kick in together sending your heart rate rocking up past 200 beats per minute. Don't mix the two cocaine is a fifthly drug to mix into psychedelics

My only good Musroom experience besides the Liberty Caps that grow native. And give me a good eyoable trip.

Was by combining with powder Cocaine. The fiending for Coke was absent due to the combo? And it made the Psylocibine shine.

I've tried it, and I would not recommend.

anxious on coke= anxious on acid = bad trip

Thought loops could cause a panic attack, especially with coke. OH and I would NEVER want to come down on coke while on acid.

It's bad vibe inducing.

Honestly, itā€™s a terrible combo. I found the coke high just numbs and flattens the profoundness of the acid trip. Needing to constantly redose coke can be really disruptive to the flow of the trip. Most importantly, youā€™re likely to run out of coke before the trip ends and your cravings for more will be hugely intensified, Thatā€™s my experience at least.

I like the two. Not necessarily blowing rails when you peak but maybe later on the day do coke or before dropping

o_O:unsure:Personally I don't like the combination and will never do that combo again in my life. I have already made a promise to stay away from powder anyways. Yea bad vibes and thought loops like crazy. I had a very bad experience and would not advise to combine these two. LSD is like the Cinderella of your drugs and Cocaine is like the Cruella DeVille of drugs. No good sir, no good. Stick with L. Drop and enjoy yourself. Don't get all hype on cocaine in the process imo. It's just not a sensible combination. One is a stim one is psychadelic why mix? LSD is great by itself. Don't destroy a good L trip with coke. It just kind of is pointless if you ask me. Kind of like wasting good L.

Its not bad in the right dose and setting.

I generally dont use stims much att all.
However att raves i combine all kinds of chems.

Early in the Summer i was at a 2day rave.
Did mostly lsd,ket,n20 and cannabis, however i probably did 5keys of coke spread out during the party.
Not much but a little bump as a pick me up during the early hours after a long Night of partying.

But if you just home with a big bang of coke it could easily turn into a binge which i dont really think will be nice.

It depends a bit on what you want out of your trip I guess. Even if you can handle the extra body load stimulants really reduce the de-personalising effects of LSD. That is, the bit that makes you feel like you are at one and connected with everything. I think of it is as LSD dissolving or really softening the ego and coke or amps really intnsifying and supercharging the ego (especially coke). So the two drugs are really in conflict with each other that way.

But if you have a strong constitution and are just in it all for the most fucked up shits and giggles possible it might be worth a go. I'd expect a long tail shoitty comedown though as the long-acting acid intensifies and locks onto the gritty downside of the coke as it wears off.

I used to combine both back in the day, and while it was somewhat enjoyable at times, it really was like having two contradictory experiences at once. For example, when you are actively tripping and take in some coke, you certainly feel it almost instantly take over for a short while. In other words, the stimulant push of the blow would temporarily push it to the fore, and things like OEVs of all kinds would diminish for a while, and you would feel like a significant part of the LSD experience "disappeared", even part of the headspace, while your receptors were being flooded and that there were competing influences in your neuro-chemistry, which is what was happening. Since C is so short acting, in 15 or 20 minutes after intake, the seemingly sudden onset of the LSD would return, as would the visuals, etc. While not as conspicuous as it sounds here, it was odd in that you almost had a "this, now more of that, then back again" thing happening. I am sure some people may enjoy this, but I found that "one or the other" made more sense, although I think the euphoria of minor amounts of blow can enhance things at least a little while tripping. But less is more. Also, the effect of two stimulants working simultaneously really jacks up your heart rate, often to very uncomfortable BPM, so if you are sensitive to that, you are pushing the envelope with two stimulating compounds being used at once. Just my two pennies worth...

Horrible combo, absolutely horrible but if you are relaxed coming off the L you can do a little sniff and drinking.