• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine potentiators and possible itchies preventative (also dose advice?)

adamgb1234

Greenlighter
I have 32 8/500 mg co-codamol i plan to use CWE to extract pure codeine. I have certirizine hyrdochloride to help with the itching (this is my first time trying codeine btw, have a bit of experience with oral morphine and tramadol) and also have diphenhydramine that i read could be used as a potentiator for codeine and other opiates. I was wondering what dosage of codeine i should use and if these added extras will help me on my way to happiness. I also have some xanax lying around but i know that mixing with opiates is definitely a bad idea.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm fairly new to BL :)
Thanks for reading :)

First off, welcome to BL!

But as for the itching part, if you have diphenhydramine i would definitely recommend taking that. Dose it at about 25mg-50mg and you should be good.

Personally what i like about the mix is that the DPH has sedative effects so it adds a little bit to the "high" you could say. As well as taking most of your itching away, which will come in handy with the codeine because of its potential to release larger amounts of histimine.

As for dosage for Codeine i would have to know how often you take opiates/opioids and at what dosages. Always remember, its better to start small! Hope this helped.

normally i would take about 300mg of tramadol to get a decent buzz, take that two or 3 times a week and about 50-70mg of oral morphine to get a very decent buzz (probably went overboard with that once or twice) but only ever had access to that twice

Oh and i weigh roughly 52kg and am about 5"8 (Yes I'm small haha)

I would normally suggest 90mg codeine for first time user but your morphine/tramadol doses are a bit higher so maybe around 120mg would be a good place to start. That would still give you less of an effect than the 70mg morphine but the thing with codeine is it tends to release more histamines than other opiates so if you go too high you might end up swelling up in the face. You can always take more but never less!

^ That

And you need an antihistamine if you’re taking codiene - The “Classical “ First Gen are certainly best, for multiple purposes, however many are mild-moderate 2D inhibitors

Hydroxyzine works wonders and is a very good potentiator, in general - and no enzymatic reactions to concern with; otherwise, 20ng Cetirizine should help itching and reduce/ prevent the rather large histamine release - otherwise 25mg Diphenhydramine shall certainly help, and a single dosewshouldn’t interfere with 2D mediated d-m conversion to morphine

There is a cross tolerance between opioids, and Codiene is relatively mild, however it is converted to morphine (unless you are a “poor” metabolizer) and, also a secondary metabolite, CG3(?) Point is response Shall vary; maybe split your dose; 70-140mg, divided in two - Sonething like 50-100mg to start, 30-40 minutes later, another ~50mg, or just whatever dose divided in two. Just be aware that their are Ultra Rapid metabolizers, who get an extra kick of morphine after a moderate-large codiene dose, and poor-intermediate metabolizers who get less

This is mostly just an educated guess and estimate for reference, thought a “Normal intermediate or extensive metabolizer gets 2.5-10%, (morphine content) an Ultra - Rapid May get double this amount, a poor metabolizer on the low end of the spectrum, sometimes less - To put it simply, as our esteemed BL’er said, you can take more, yet rarely less. Just be safe,(It’s codiene, so mindful should work) and hopefully enjoy it - LuckMallet (Ha!)
(At least we can reverse mini status if someone spikes your elixir) Seriously, autocorrect placed that as an option! :)