Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Codeine 120 mgs) - First Time - Absolute Opiate Noob

Cuhpcakes

Bluelighter
I've used hydrocodone twice before, at 10 mgs each around a year ago. Consumed 20 mgs of oxycontin just last Saturday without tampering the time release and still felt euphoric. Guess you can say I'm sensitive to opiates.

Drank two doses of Nyquil Cold and Cough to relieve my unfortunate symptoms and to add some anti-histamine to combat the nausea opiates often cause. 25 mgs of Doxylamine Succinate and 60 mgs of Dextromethorphan.

Five minutes later I felt a strong sedation begin to grow... fell asleep.

I checked the clock it has only been an hour, perfect! My runny nose is non existamt, along with my annoying cough. Decide it's time to dose. 120 mgs of codeine and 1,200 mgs of acetaminophen( HAS NO RECREATIONAL VALUE, the pharmaceutical dose is only 1,000.mgs every 4 hours and no more than 2,400 mgs a day. This stuff is toxic)

About ten minutes later I hear a call of my name, I follow the sound and my brother orders "go buy a wrap"

I do so and he sparks me on a blunt, so now there's weed in my system! :)

The blunt is now about 1/5th the size and I feel something rise from my belly. I gracefully walked to the bathroom and threw up. Some browm substance, probably the Cherry Pepsi I used to down the bitter pills.

I suddently feel so warm, like I grew fur inside my skin. An aura of relaxation and calmness now inhibit my world. My nausea completely faded, like magic. I'm a bit itchy but not nearly as annoying as my hydrocodone and oxycontin explorations.

Body vibrations, peaceful thoughts and smiles. I just feel so good, a greatness I have never felt before. It's different, unqiue and subtle.

Time seems to be drifting by, probably the DXM? What seemed like minutes was actually hours. It's been four hours since I dosed the codeine and I feel sad. Like my optimism suddently decided to take a break. Thoughts that were once introspective and beautiful are now depressing and repeatitive. No, I don't want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger why must I keep visualizing this?!?!?

Remembering I had some weed saved I toked it up, along with another 15 mgs of Doxylamine to hopefully put me to sleep.

Wow, the euphoria is back... I didn't even smoke a lot either. No more than .3 grams in a joint.

Laying in bed without any distractions, just my comfort and creativity. My nerves are vibrating, a soothing and warm sensation. Have no desire to leave this position, fell asleep in my carefree and blissful state.

Woke up about 12 hours later, no noticable hangover or disphoria. A pleasant experience I am honored to have. Warm, comfortable, carefree and fun.

I'm going to take a break from opiates, really don't want to lose my appreciation for low tolerance.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Enjoy!

Next time you might be interested in trying this: chew up a couple and down them with white grapefruit juice.

I told you it was all about the comforting warm fuzzy feeling that's hard to describe but you know it when you feel it hah!

I told you it was all about the comforting warm fuzzy feeling that's hard to describe but you know it when you feel it hah!

I added more info in my report if you're interested. I explain the awful come down. :(

Your enthusiasm frightens me.

"No, I don't want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger why must I keep visualizing this?!?!?"

Indeed.

I recall a time when I could not sit down to dinner with anyone without visualizing cutting them with my steak knife. It really bothered me for some time.

Your enthusiasm frightens me.

"No, I don't want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger why must I keep visualizing this?!?!?"

Indeed.

I recall a time when I could not sit down to dinner with anyone without visualizing cutting them with my steak knife. It really bothered me for some time.
Having a thought and following through are two completely different situations. We all deserve a little sick humor. :)