• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine Purity test

MartianMan

Greenlighter
Hey guys new to the group. Was hoping someone knew of a cost-effective purity Cocaine test. fishscale and Lavada are otw and I wanna make sure the slab is the shit. Thanks I’m advance.

can you do a melting point test and that should give u a rough estimate without actual analytical instruments or a website IDK

They are unreliable in case of some cuts and in other cases you can only guess like ranges of 10 – 20%+/- purity so not really useful but better than nothing. If combined with washing and/or freebasing and than turning back to HCl, well than you can get actually quite good estimate but in than case you could actually even better just get regular multi-drug test.

For someone who doesn’t have idea about coke it’s actually good, HR to do something like that and since you decided to go that road you might as well learn what 85 - 99% coke should feel like (85% in case you got coke with a lot of other alkaloids and 99% if it’s finely refined) and not wait to hit a purity jackpot who know when if ever depending where you live.

coke sucks lol when I was 14 is when coke was the best but now its not even worth it, I just get anxiety and literally no pleasure and its a waste of money. Much rather grab oxy then that any day of the week

Yes, sad but true…Cocaine average purity is 15-20% tropane alkaloid

It’s been stepped on more times than your local Walmart welcome mat

Yes, sad but true…Cocaine average purity is 15-20% tropane alkaloid

It’s been stepped on more times than your local Walmart welcome mat
ya and if someone says its fishscale they add shit to
make it shiny like that, its disgusting

Lol, ya I heard that….if I remember correctly Boric Acid gives it that fishscale shimmering sheen look

I like to take a small pebble and rub it between my fingers and should be very oily.,..hard crumbling dry rock into powder is a bad sign,

Acetone wash and than an isopropyl alcohol wash is quick & easy and can remove numerous adulterants / cuts

After you get really good and familiar with both washes and can get some half decent Yayo you guys should grab a ball or more. Cleaning 5-7 grams would be ideal (I cleaned a 1.0g once and got back approx .300mg)

Pharmaceutical Dexedrine / Adderall / Desoxyn would be the ultimate product, unmatched purity & potency, superior product and more euphoric than adulterated street Cocaine

I was gonna say if you clean it then yes but most chemicals have denatured stuff in it so you cant do that though

Such as shame ah lol

If you were actually in South America (Columbia / Bolivia / Peru) the Cocaine you’d have access to would be the real deal….probably 80% pure (due to the quality of the illicit jungle manufacturing process) with crude materials and chemicals, correct procedure steps to extract tropane alkaloid, and conversion of “Paco” (Coca paste) into its water soluble hydrochloride salt. Cocaine hcl.

Navy Seals got in trouble while conducting operations in South America lol. You can google it. Some how, a member of the team or persons there ratted an operator out for using illicit Cocaine. Which is strange in the sense that prior to an operation, Special Operations DEVGRU - Navy Seal / Delta Force Recon / Green Berets etc actually have legal access to oral Dexedrine tablets in addition to before leaving an IM injection of depo-Testosterone

Testosterone 200-300mg IM a day or two before executing mission
An hour before jumping out of the HELO / Chopper oral 10-20mg d-amphetamine Dexedrine

So the Cocaine in his blood stream was definitely few days prior at some local bar to unwind and have fun, hard liquor, shots, beers, and some FAT biker rails of high purity Cheecho, probably blasting lines in the bathroom, then taking some fine @$$ Selma Hayek look alike, curvaceous, slamming hot Columbian goddess back to a hotel lol

I wish I could try 100% Pure pharmaceutical Cocaine HCL - DAT>SERT>>NET …..would be SUCH a pleasurable experience, especially after a few cocktails were the ethanol content will potentiate the dopaminergic properties of the pure Cocaine.

Circa 1903 you could walk into any pharmacy and walk out with 100% pure Cocaine & Heroin lol

Freaking controlled substances ah lol….drugs and us mammals with our CNS’s with all these monoamines and opioid receptors, CB1 receptor, GABA-A, etc, etc

All these natural plants given to mankind by Mother Nature lol….the opium poppy, coca leave, cannabis plant, psilocybin mushrooms, ethanol drinks eventually, ephedrine shrub into d-desoxyephedrine hcl (Desoxyn)

A little modern pharmalogical organic chemistry and these natural plants & shrubs are made into their highly concentrated API’s, pure Cocaine, Morphine then Diacetylmorphine (Heroin), Methamphetamine/ Benzedrine, Dexedrine, Methedrine, and the list goes on and on

ya and if someone says its fishscale they add shit to
make it shiny like that, its disgusting
The so called fish scale is from a cutting process where they melt the cocaine with ethanol and add a cutting agent then they let it all set under infared lights

You can buy single use EZ tests for about a 5er. They will give you a good idea of the purity, they don't identify cuts though. There is another way, wash up a gram and see what the return weight is.

You could;

buy an EZ test kit

Bleach and foil test.

Turn a small amount to freebase and weigh what comes back.

Send for lab analysis.