• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - New Experience - No train for cocaine~~~

The thing is most people base their opinion of coke on the stuff they buy that has hardly any actual coke in it.

What would your opinion of mephedrone be if you paid $40 for a gram of 30% mephedrone, 70% household crap?

The thing is most people base their opinion of coke on the stuff they buy that has hardly any actual coke in it.

What would your opinion of mephedrone be if you paid $40 for a gram of 30% mephedrone, 70% household crap?

you make a good point. i never thought about it that way. kinda makes me wanna go find some good blow haha!!

you did 80 dollars of coke in 2 nights? What are you? 14 maybe 15 years old? I cant imagine what your lines were like....could you see them? Ive done more drugs by accident then most on this site have done with effort.

Cocaine is completely different then meth. Meth cant touch or get close to, no matter how much you do, what you do with it, ( I ve done enough meth to last a life time, in every direction imaginable. ) then doing a gagger ( over 20 dollars worth at once) of truly good cocaine up your nose. Yes the nose is the best. Ive done it every way and Im about to do a speed ball now (yes IV) of coke and dope as a night cap before I go to bed. I have to wake up tomorrow at 4:45 am and get ready for an hour long commute in my car to a major city in the USA to go to work...

Im am tired of coming on this site and reading posts that should never have been posted in the first place........

This is my very first post...dont get me fucking started. Let it go.

wow i haven't been on here in a while and i just read that... and no dude im not 15 and no im not a noob when it comes to drugs.. if you dont like this site then why'd you post your lifestory about your meth addiction in a cocaine thread? sounds kinda pointless and stupid to me

I didnt think of it like that before but I totally agree with you... I guess when I say coke, I mean the mixture that most people can get their hands on... but because it has that few amount of actual coke in it, I'm still sticking with my thoughts on it being over priced ;)

I know you will have a good experience in California and any state bordering Mexico, probably anywhere in Florida, New York, Chicago. Just my 2 cents.

I used to live in san diego and go back every summer... ima hit that up

yeah, definately

the best yayo I ever did was while back when I was in school at Long Beach St. in Cali. The stuff I've gotten back here in NC was garbage compared to the cali stuff.

you did 80 dollars of coke in 2 nights? What are you? 14 maybe 15 years old? I cant imagine what your lines were like....could you see them? Ive done more drugs by accident then most on this site have done with effort.

Cocaine is completely different then meth. Meth cant touch or get close to, no matter how much you do, what you do with it, ( I ve done enough meth to last a life time, in every direction imaginable. ) then doing a gagger ( over 20 dollars worth at once) of truly good cocaine up your nose. Yes the nose is the best. Ive done it every way and Im about to do a speed ball now (yes IV) of coke and dope as a night cap before I go to bed. I have to wake up tomorrow at 4:45 am and get ready for an hour long commute in my car to a major city in the USA to go to work...

Im am tired of coming on this site and reading posts that should never have been posted in the first place........

This is my very first post...dont get me fucking started. Let it go.

What a fucking toolbox. 8) Not only did this dumbass not realizing the OP was discussing meph, not meth, but then he had to brag about what a badass he is, mainlining his fucking drugs before he goes to bed.

And not only that, but he has a JOB, man!

Kohlbea, this was your first post, and I'm so glad it's apparently your last one.

Now that I've fed the troll...

To the OP, I share your disappointment with cocaine. Granted, I have not done it the amount of times that people on this forum are suggesting, but in the four or five times I've done rails, I was never impressed.

I honestly think dex was more in line with what I was expecting from cocaine.

That being said, I did really find it was significantly more enjoyable when drunk - but of course, I eventually overdid either the coke or the alcohol and became a raging asshole, screaming and ranting on the streets of Miami like a real fucking jagoff. 8)

Whenever someone told me they weren't impressed or it didn't do anything, it's probably because it was shitty yola. I have a good connect for white and most of my friends that partake are usually impressed with the quality, I haven't done it in a while. If you get your hands on some real shit that hasnt been cut more times than a suicidal woman at a mental institution you will probably agree and change your mind.

I don't think i've ever had shit coke in Montreal. Gotta love this city

damn yall crazy its like this if you walked through my city you wouldnt do coke period i've seen what it does to people ive never tried it but i've trapped in these streets it hard as fuck man but yea just quit while your ahead that shit kills ya billz specially if u got a good supplier ive had users come at least 5 times a day cuz my ish way pure you feelz me but you its not a good look

damn yall crazy its like this if you walked through my city you wouldnt do coke period i've seen what it does to people ive never tried it but i've trapped in these streets it hard as fuck man but yea just quit while your ahead that shit kills ya billz specially if u got a good supplier ive had users come at least 5 times a day cuz my ish way pure you feelz me but you its not a good look

come to my city, you'll see top notch lawyers, accountant, etc all doing it. Montreal

Coke lasting long doesn't mean it is good. It means it has meth in it.

Even pure cocaine only lasts up to an hour at the very most and probably more like 30-45 minutes. Purity has nothing to do with half life.

If you live in the states or the UK or anywhere in Europe really you are probably getting about 20%-%50 pure coke and the rest is cut. If you are from the US about 25% of it is meth most likely because it is cheaper mg for mg. Sad but true.

The best I have ever tested was in Cali, but it was only 65% after we purified it.

Same thing with ecstacy. In the US the likelihood of getting 100% pure MDMA is next to impossible. It will at least have meth in it and most like have no MDMA in it at all. It will have like MDA(a more dangerous MDMA cousin) and meth or caffeine.

Now if you buy Molly(that is what they call MDMA powder here) you have a shot of getting pure, but only if you have a good dealer and even then the chances are small. If you look online at all the ecstacy test sites almost all of them in the US and UK are bunk or at least not pure.

The Blue Dolphins were the only pure ones SWIM has seen in the southern US and SWIM has seen A LOT! In Cali Red Lambo's were real about half the time. But that was years ago so I have no idea now.

$80 in 2 nights? $40 a g? Yeah it was bunk.

$50 might get you 50% pure in the US for a G.....maybe. But if you don't know the wholesalers and you don't if you paid $40 for a G just stick to pharms. At least then you know what you are getting.

SWIM hasn't done coke in over 3 years, but last time he did he was in Cali and got a 65% pure 8ball for $120(which is insanely cheap for that grade of coke; people pay $160 for shitty stuff around here) and then SWIM and his friend SC purified it(it was cut with epsom salt and sugar only) and ended up with about 2.7 grams of 95%-99% pure coke.

SWIM did 20mg of oxycontin and a small bump of blow. SC did 40mg and a medium line.

At this time SWIM was about to be addicted to pain killers and SC already was so those dosages were moderate for SWIM and low to moderate for SC.

5 minutes later......I felt opiated and was nodding a bit, but I could feel the numbness too just not much speedy effect. SC was talking his head off and smiling and would not stop saying how great he felt. So SWIM did a baby line and wow. No jitters, no anxiety, no paranoia. Just calm, euphoric awesomeness. I ended up doing about 40mg of oxy and between .5 and 1 gram. SC did 80mg oxy and 1.5 grams. It was the best feeling on earth. If there is a heaven that is what is feels like.

I don't recommend those dosages especially on oxycontin because SC was an addict and he was doing 160mg a day which is A LOT. 80mg would kill most opiate naive people or at minimum make them sick as hell and SWIM was about to be addicted.

SC did too much pure coke too. That is overdose levels for pure coke. But he was addicted to it as well so.

I do NOT recommend doing coke with opiates. It will kill you. We are lucky to be a live. Lots of people take a hydrocodone or xanax or drink to take the edge of coke. DO NOT do that. If you have an edge....its because there is meth in the coke. Good coke is calm and smooth and euphoric. Not edgy.

Moral of the story. You need better coke. My advice: Don't look for it.

Drugs are to open your mind and take you to places you haven't been. They are to learn things about yourself or experience things in a way that makes it unique to you in that time.

They can be used for pain or recreation, but that will lead to addiction. The worst month of my life was getting off oxycontin. SWIM only does drugs now that open his mind or let him see things from another perspective. He researches. He has good surroundings. Good Sitters and learns from each experience.

That is when drugs are OK to do. Not to dull emotional pain or be cool or out of boredom or to "get fucked up".

Dicksizing is so... I don't know... juvenile or something. Its lame. This is a harm reduction website that promotes the free exchange of info about drugs. So lets keep it at least somewhat civil.

I'll share my experience with the drug because it is extensive. I snorted my first line when I was 16 with a guy on my soccer team after practice. I new what to expect- I have had an abnormal facination with drugs since 15 and i finally had found a reliable source for this drug. There was a hot girl wearing tight spandex and her alright looking friend that heightened the experience. I felt more euphoria, clean euphoria, of the type one gets when he scores a goal. In highschool, over the next couple of years I got different grades, some were disappointements that numbed my teeth but didn't give me a good high. Set and setting is important with this drug.

I've seen the price in CA drop over the last 20 years. Smoke or shoot the drug and you will feel it - an explosion of euphoria that brings you to your knees. With shoot coke, I would get a rinnging in my ears and sometimes a slight numbing of the roof of the mouth.

Back to snorting. With good coke, from my perspected, insulfated, I would get a distinct pleasant taste (even though the drug is probably tasteless). Within30 sec-1 minute I start to feel like the top layer of teeth go very numb- a very pleasant sensation. I can usually tell if I did a good amount if my face goes numb. This is followed soon after with a feeling of moderate exhiliration, a noticeable increase in my pulse, and the desire to talk. One distinction compared to meth is that meth makes my skin feel different or more sensitive. There is also a subtlety, certain nuiassances that probably take some appreciation, kind of like a fine line. Usually good coke won't have a strong chemical taste, just a mild, slightly salty/bitter, almost sweet flavor. But the high comes on gradually, not all at once like crack/inject. I spoke with someone that was getting pure coke from a research lab and that one difference he noticed was a less jittery comedown (but not completely without jitters). Nevered tried mephedrone so have no basis for comparison.

Little aside about coca tea. Found the real thing. 4 tea bags makes a pleasant tasting flower/ green tea tasting concoction that barely gets you stimulated. However, 20 teabags cut open, tea removed, shoved in my gums- a hilariously amusing spectacle with backing soda added definitely got me high. The high took 5 or so minutes to kick in and did so gradually, but my face got numb, felt a suprising amount of stimulation, and my heart rate jacked up to 120 beats per minute. Makes me wonder what chewing whole leaf is like- if it is as innocous as many have said. Unfortunately consignment of whole leaves and peruvian sweatened lime never made it through customs.:(