Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - New Experience - No train for cocaine~~~

crazynate:]

Bluelighter
The past two nights I've been trying out this white lady that seems to be oh so godly in the drug world, and I was kind of let down :/

Prior to this encounter with coke, I've done a great deal of mephedrone in the past and many other drugs. The whole time while on coke I kept comparing it to meph and waiting for a timebomb to go off and slapp me in the face with a huge rush! Didn't happen tho. My friend told me that good coke shouldnt make you real hyper and if it does, then its cut with amphetamines or caffine. (the stuff we had last night was pretty descent)

So basically I was up till 630 this morning blowing lines, drawing, listening to music, ... But I had a hard time staying awake, I mean I figured i'd be a lot more wired than I was, and the high is very subtle. On meph you know when your high and you can tell that your fucked up, but on coke its almost like when you first break through you're like "iight this is cool".. but then it just becomes background noise...

Conclusion: I think if I wouldve tried coke before I ever binged on mephedrone, I mightve felt it and had a very different outlook on it. Other than that I think coke is REDICULOUSLY over priced for what you get! ha spent $80 dollars in 2 nights on this!!! Ive never spent that much and used all of what I got in one night.. only time i spent that much on drugs was with 19 hits pf LSD, but that obviously lasts crazy

^ i see that now. I went in expecting it to be real powerful and energizing but that wasnt really the case

Cocaine is kind of a learned high. And on good coke you can sleep when you want too ;)

yea but doing coke when you are drunk is the shit. idk bout you guys but you kno mia gots some good shit, . not that super cut shit that has you on a wack tip. coke is enjoyable once in a while.

The high is definitely subtle sometimes even with good coke and it sounds like you had the standard mediocre coke experience. For me it can definitely be fun every so often and explosions in the brain potentially occur but its much more rare these days now that im older.

jesus meph must feel like you're literally trying to feed some plants that don't exist in your head if this dude had a hard time staying awake during his coke binge holy shit

you did 80 dollars of coke in 2 nights? What are you? 14 maybe 15 years old? I cant imagine what your lines were like....could you see them? Ive done more drugs by accident then most on this site have done with effort.

Cocaine is completely different then meth. Meth cant touch or get close to, no matter how much you do, what you do with it, ( I ve done enough meth to last a life time, in every direction imaginable. ) then doing a gagger ( over 20 dollars worth at once) of truly good cocaine up your nose. Yes the nose is the best. Ive done it every way and Im about to do a speed ball now (yes IV) of coke and dope as a night cap before I go to bed. I have to wake up tomorrow at 4:45 am and get ready for an hour long commute in my car to a major city in the USA to go to work...

Im am tired of coming on this site and reading posts that should never have been posted in the first place........

This is my very first post...dont get me fucking started. Let it go.

you did 80 dollars of coke in 2 nights? What are you? 14 maybe 15 years old? I cant imagine what your lines were like....could you see them? Ive done more drugs by accident then most on this site have done with effort.

Cocaine is completely different then meth. Meth cant touch or get close to, no matter how much you do, what you do with it, ( I ve done enough meth to last a life time, in every direction imaginable. ) then doing a gagger ( over 20 dollars worth at once) of truly good cocaine up your nose. Yes the nose is the best. Ive done it every way and Im about to do a speed ball now (yes IV) of coke and dope as a night cap before I go to bed. I have to wake up tomorrow at 4:45 am and get ready for an hour long commute in my car to a major city in the USA to go to work...

Im am tired of coming on this site and reading posts that should never have been posted in the first place........

This is my very first post...dont get me fucking started. Let it go.

pff sif u work ha !

nice first post asshole

and hes talking about meph not meth

sounds like you dont really know what good product is but someone told you. its all about the iv to get tickets for the train. i want to think at least for 23 seconds i might have done too much.

I agree with whoever said coke is the shit when you're drunk. I've had coke on its own and its just plain boring. On the other hand, there's nothing better than having just drunk a bottle of Jack and putting a gram into 4 lines and railing them one by one in around 5 minutes. The feeling sobering yet stimulating feeling can't be beaten. Still, for the price it is around here i'd rather get four times the amount of meth and be 10x more off my head and not need the alcohol.

I always found coke pretty underwhelming until I IVed it, then it just takes over your life immediately and ruins you. Even with pretty good coke (I have no idea the purity, and I'm sure it was nowhere near the 90% that some people on here say they get), a coke high is more about social stimulation, kinda like alcohol (never tried mixing it with alcohol really). It just makes you happier, chattier, but shooting it up...that is an overwhelming high, IMO.

Kohlbea you are an award winning idiot. Just a badass son of a bitch aint ya? You get down buddy...LOL

To each his own. Epecially when dealing with drugs. I never did alot of coke, just a couple of differnt weekends when I partied with my sister or a few friends. I had fun, and liked it with lots of pot, but if was nothing so great that I felt like I wanted to blow a bunch of money on it. But hey, now you know what you think about it!

As for Kohlbea: I know this is a support site for people who do drugs, but I really feel sorry for you. This dude is was doing coke for the FIRST TIME. Why would he hit a 20$ line? I feel like the main reason people look down on drugs and recreational drug users is because of idiots like you who spread their stupidity around. The main thing to remember in order to have a good time is to stay SAFE.

On the other hand, there's nothing better than having just drunk a bottle of Jack and putting a gram into 4 lines and railing them one by one in around 5 minutes. The feeling sobering yet stimulating feeling can't be beaten.

Amen.%)

It can take at least half a dozen times before you feel it properly. My advice is not to take it at least half a dozen times. If you've already passed that point, my advice is to take it in frequent phat lines.

Whenever someone told me they weren't impressed or it didn't do anything, it's probably because it was shitty yola. I have a good connect for white and most of my friends that partake are usually impressed with the quality, I haven't done it in a while. If you get your hands on some real shit that hasnt been cut more times than a suicidal woman at a mental institution you will probably agree and change your mind.

You can cut cocaine with alot of things, god knows what you were sniffing. Being in North Carolina obviously doesn't mean you aren't getting your hands on some good coke but it doesn't speak much about your experience.

Try doing it in a major metropolitan area where you are guaranteed that the product when being purchased off a major distributor is right off a brick and probably purer than anything you can find locally.

I know you will have a good experience in California and any state bordering Mexico, probably anywhere in Florida, New York, Chicago. Just my 2 cents.