• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Yes I'm sorry, i threw everything off topic. I like cocaine too. But it's probably the one stimulant I have the least experience with, not by choice. I just don't cross paths with it very often.

I might have to switch it up to coke again because meth just isn't doing it for me any more. Or maybe save my money and go sober.

I miss that fish scale shit you get a rush that is way more euphoric than meth, IMO. I heard meth raises dopamine levels a lot higher than coke, but in my personal experience, coke has always hit me much harder. Even if it's not top shelf. It just lasts such a short amount of time.. That's literally the only complaint i have. Not economical.

Well another complaint is that the overdose threshold is one gram, which is insanely low, but that's beside the point.

I already said I was wrong earlier. I had misread what you wrote. Obviously a 8mg pill contains 8mg. I still believe it is unlikely the full weight of the pill is only 15mg.
Dear MDPV Psychosis, my deepest apologies as I didn't see the other thread posts that were submitted prior to my last post. Didn't mean to sound like an a*hole & I'm sorry if I did. When I put 1/2 a tablet of 8mg Dilaudid in the spoon it really doesn't look like very much to the eye. I may be wrong about the volume weight being 7.5mg, (half of 15mg from what I believe is the volume weight of 1 whole tablet of 8mg Dilaudid), but I doubt it's 150mg in volume weight either. If it was; it would've knocked me on my ass or worse. The effects of coke that I eyeballed as the same as half a Dilaudid were a li'l startling but mostly high-mild & mostly tolerable. My hearing got a tad muffled but no bellringers & not sure I want to take it to that point. Anyway, I'm in the process of obtaining a scale & will report my findings once I get it. Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding.

Dear MDPV Psychosis, my deepest apologies as I didn't see the other thread posts that were submitted prior to my last post. Didn't mean to sound like an a*hole & I'm sorry if I did. When I put 1/2 a tablet of 8mg Dilaudid in the spoon it really doesn't look like very much to the eye. I may be wrong about the volume weight being 7.5mg, (half of 15mg from what I believe is the volume weight of 1 whole tablet of 8mg Dilaudid), but I doubt it's 150mg in volume weight either. If it was; it would've knocked me on my ass or worse. The effects of coke that I eyeballed as the same as half a Dilaudid were a li'l startling but mostly high-mild & mostly tolerable. My hearing got a tad muffled but no bellringers & not sure I want to take it to that point. Anyway, I'm in the process of obtaining a scale & will report my findings once I get it. Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding.

Do you have a scale that can weigh the pill? I'm curious to see how much it weighs. Once you know the weight of the pill, you divide by 2 and calculate your dose. It seems to me that you had a pretty good experience, so it would be beneficial to find out the exact dose you took so you dont accidentally do too much and OD or do too little and be very disappointed.

Crack cocaine is my current fav drug. Imo the best smoked stim. Very pristine effect, clean, etc.

All is about not indulging in it too much. Ive stopped allmost all drugs, and one time a month, or one time each two month, I buy a 0,2 then smoke it. No more or it's too much fiendish.

If for example you buy 1 gram, after the 3 first smoke, other one become dirtier, it's useless, and you just want more, before knowing it you spent 300 buck the night. Not to mention a comedown wich will make your world upside down.

Hey, no worries. Check out this website for a point of reference:

https://www.bluebulbprojects.com/measureofthings/

According to them the average long grain of rice weighs about 29mg, so 15mg is about half the weight of a single grain.

Those pills would have to be tiny if they weighed only 15mg. Manufacturers always bulk up pills so that they are easier to handle (not drop and loose forever in the carpet, etc). At 15mg it would be like a microdot, not a pill.

Do you have a scale that can weigh the pill? I'm curious to see how much it weighs. Once you know the weight of the pill, you divide by 2 and calculate your dose. It seems to me that you had a pretty good experience, so it would be beneficial to find out the exact dose you took so you dont accidentally do too much and OD or do too little and be very disappointed.
Well, I went & bought a brand new digital scale. Hate to admit it but I WAS WRONG! The weight of 1 Dilaudid/(Hydromorphone) is exactly 0.15g = 150mg. So half = 75mg.
Sorry for the commotion before. At least now we all know.

MDPV_Psychosis & Mr.Deeds, now that we now know that 1/2 of an 8mg Dilaudid/(Hydromorphone) is 75mg & I decided to bang 60mg; what would be a safe amount of time to wait before repeating that ROA? I waited 1 hour & already banged 50mg & all seems fine. Just thought I'd put this question out there to get your opinions as well. Thanks.

I was very unhealthy with my IV coke use and would dose anywhere from 10-30min apart. I would suggest to wait until you are feeling somewhat "baseline" again. By this I mean no more tremors, dizziness, fast heart rate, palpitations, ect. 1-2hrs in between shots seems pretty reasonable to me as long as you know your body can handle more. What you dont want to do is slam another shot because you're fiending but in the back of your mind your body is telling you "I'm not really ready for more yet". This mentality is dangerous, and yet very common with IV coke. Dont let the urge to redose overpower what your body is able to handle.

I remember reading an article about Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue injecting coke into the vein in his dick when he ran out of other places

Thanks for the reply Mr.Deeds. Sorry to hear about your unhealthy past with IV coke. I too have a sordid past. Maybe I'll PM you about it later as to not promote unsafe routines. I do appreciate your information about your opinion on safe periods of time to wait between shots. I feel we've posted some good HR information for those needing it. Take care my friend.

Sounds good Tex. Btw, I'm also in Texas haha

5% Cocaine + 15% Caffeine and the Rest is Unknown The Hard Truth About Brazilian Coke

This is based on an interview I made with a guy I knew on Skype who lives on Rio de Janeiro. Let's call him Rodrigo. The story goes like this...

Rodrigo is a very curious guy who always looks for the truth. He is kind of perfectionist and would always like to get "the real thing". He has the knowledge and money to experiment and this led him to these conclusions that I'm pretty sure you would never see in any other place.
Our friend did not try cocaine in other countries. He was mostly confined to Rio's coke. Rio has hundreds and hundreds of favelas (shanty towns) completely controlled by criminal factions. They usually have kiosks where you can buy weed, coke and may be some other drugs. Our friend experimented with cocaine from at least 20 favelas, and he'd always notice the same thing: all the coke here is orangish and has a texture very very different from what he would see online. It looks more like powdered milk, and it has absolutely no shine to it. Still, there is a huge variety of color tones, textures, highs and side-effects between cocaine purchased from different favelas. After looking for the best available yellow coke for several years, he settled on a wholesaler which is consistently considered the best dealer in Rio. The coke comes as a big rock which looks like it has been cut from the brick, damp with a strong smell of acetone and a little bit sticky. The high is "good" and you don't particularly feel bad after taking it.
Now since he bought it for a very very low price, he thought that he would be able to experiment with that big quantity that he has. He started with anhydrous acetone wash, which almost didn't reduce the quantity. The a chloroform wash, which reduced the quantity to 70% and gave a completely different product! Now it's more granular, light yellow and the high is more subtle. It also does not clog the nose. Good news right? Now read on!
Being a curious guy, he wanted that "fish-scale" he'd always see on the Internet. He brought ammonium and muriatic and started the recrystallization process on the coke already cleaned with chloroform. First step was dissolving the coke in water and....IT DIDN'T DISSOLVE!!!! I mean, almost nothing dissolved!!! The water was full of white flakes that didn't dissolve neither with stirring nor with heating. Adding ammonium did not make any difference! He then dried the coke and put it on an aluminum foil and heated it, and it evaporated quickly! I know what you are thinking: it's cocaine base/crack. But no, it isn't. Simply because it does not dissolve in anhydrous acetone.
So..what's next?
The guy started looking online for laboratories and he found Energy Control. He sent them a 100mgs sample of uncleaned coke and after waiting for a month lo and behold: 5% coke + 15% caffeine and the rest is unknown!!!!!!!!!
So all these years has was only taking this crap? A tiny bit of coke with a mixture of caffeine and medicines?!!!
This reminded me of a conversation I had on some forum a couple months ago with a guy that allegedly knows the cartels in the Paraguay, and they told him that they prefer sending coke to the US and Europe due to the huge difference in exchange rate and purchasing power. I mean think about it: it is sold here for 10% of the US/European price.
The last thing I heard from him was that he could get in touch with a dealer (not related at all to favelas). This guy allegedly sells to foreigners and artists exclusively. It was 4 times the price of the favela coke and it looks, tastes and feels completely different from anything he has seen. It looks EXACTLY like fish scale cocaine that he sees online. However, the taste is just too bitter and it's too "ampy". He thinks that it is much much purer than that favela shit but it is almost definitely mixed with amphetamines. Now he's thinking of sending a sample to Energy Control of this "fish-scale" next months...

The guy has just sent me a sad update: the "fish scale" he had was in fact "fish scale amphetamine"....

I would appreciate feedback on my outline for an "ultimate" wash/purification technique. Cuts do vary based on location, but this is designed to cover the most common ones for me.

1. Ethanol/isopropyl alcohol recrystallization
-Dissolve 1 to 2 grams of product in shot glass with 200 proof ethanol or 99%/salted isopropyl alcohol
-Filter to remove insoluble impurities
-Evaporate solution on teflon pan or glass dish

2. Hexane extraction
-Create freebase using typical method
-Remove water and let base dry overnight
-Mix freebase with heated to 75 degree celsius 95% anhydrous hexane
-Let it cool then add water in a sep funnel and shake until two layers are created
-Discard water layer. Repeat previous step 1-3 times
-Evaporate hexane

Now, either consume the base orally (if you have an aversion to smoking base) or turn it into HCL. Anyone have suggestions for how to turn it back into HCL? I'm getting conflicting info whether or not putting the base in a very small amount of distilled water, then adding muriatic/hydrochloric acid dropwise until base disappears, then evaporating that solution works.

Picked up half a g of supposedly "good" stuff. IV'd ~50mg. Small rush, hardly the bellringer I wanted.
What are the typical IV dosages (w/ no tolerance)?
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Also,
Peripheral stimulation, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.

Should I take:
- propranolol
- clonidine
- safe to do both?
- neither?
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
What supplement/medicine can I take to stop cocaine nausea.

Crack can give me a bellringer w/o nausea, but IV seems to always cause nausea.
Why is that?

Last edited:
IV ?'s...

Picked up half a g of supposedly "good" stuff. IV'd ~50mg. Small rush, hardly the bellringer I wanted.
What are the typical IV dosages (w/ no tolerance)?
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Also,
Peripheral stimulation, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.

Should I take:
- propranolol
- clonidine
- safe to do both?
- neither?
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
What supplement/medicine can I take to stop cocaine nausea.

Crack can give me a bellringer w/o nausea, but IV seems to always cause nausea.
Why is that?
Hi Madrus, funny, I picked up 4g's a li'l earlier today. First, I want to make sure you're using a scale & NOT eyeballing it! Secondly, I wouldn't expect much of a rush IV'g 50mg. When I recoup after a while of nothing; I'll start with 80mg & after an hour go 90mg. After a few hours I may go 100mg but usually stick around 90mg. As far as the ...
Peripheral stimulation, heart rate, blood pressure, etc. I can't tell you what to take. I have my Clonazepam, BP pills & Hydroxyzine but usually just let it pass on it's own.

What an expensive and overrated drug, even with IV. Only that first shot is the best, the rest just stimulate, then no self control = all gone.

Just buy online next time, street stuff always disappointing. Really fast way to empty one's wallet though.