• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocaine Cocaine laced with battery acid?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Is this a thing or just an old-wives tale? I was listening to an Irish radio presenter, Niall Boylan who talked about how a few friends of his during his teens/20s bough cocaine, snorted it and then died in their sleep. Apparently it was laced with sulfuric acid and they obviously didn't feel the painful corrosive effects due to the numbing of the coke.

I know of people lacing cocaine with other stimulants like speed, meth or even depressants like heroin but I've never heard anything about battery acid.

Is this a thing or just an old-wives tale? I was listening to an Irish radio presenter, Niall Boylan who talked about how a few friends of his during his teens/20s bough cocaine, snorted it and then died in their sleep. Apparently it was laced with sulfuric acid and they obviously didn't feel the painful corrosive effects due to the numbing of the coke.

I know of people lacing cocaine with other stimulants like speed, meth or even depressants like heroin but I've never heard anything about battery acid.
How much cocaine did they take? Niall is talking out his hole.

and they obviously didn't feel the painful corrosive effects due to the numbing of the coke.
yeah, that’s it, obviously

that’s why we use lidocaine glows, obviously

and that’s why coke cut with sulfuric acid is stored under liquid nitrogen and snorted as soon as you take it out, obviously

this is why i never mess with coke. like it all tasted different every time i tried it. some of it would make your teeth and face numb and people told me that meant it was cut. idk didn't seem cool to be doing in my area.

i'd like to try some coke if it were legalized. i could see doing it every now and then if it were cheap enough. i like stimulants more than downers in my older age.

I am pretty sure I have had batches with some kind of laxative in it before. A few lines in and I would be destroying the toilet.

I have a friend got to take a shit soon after first line of coke. And I mean pure, uncut coke. I only experienced it with not so good coke, on a few rare occasions where I thought, well maybe they have good stuff and tried it, but sadly that’s in reality astronomically rare.

I do feel numbness of my face while I use to do coke. I also experienced heavy-headedness and tooth grinding sometimes. I use to blame the vasoconstriction of sudden onset and high lipid solubility for it but tbh I haven’t really looked into actual medical explanation (‘cause I no longer do coke so haven’t cared enough). I don’t think this feeling is specific to a cut, rather coke itself since I experienced it with pretty much every (decent) quality coke.

I don’t remember ever experiencing tooth grinding with pure coke, even with insane amounts ingested, unlike with even moderate amounts of amphs. But that might be cuz of difference in our bodies, not necessary in coke, who knows..

this is why i never mess with coke. like it all tasted different every time i tried it. some of it would make your teeth and face numb and people told me that meant it was cut. idk didn't seem cool to be doing in my area.

i'd like to try some coke if it were legalized. i could see doing it every now and then if it were cheap enough. i like stimulants more than downers in my older age.
You kind of get the hang of the general look and smell of good coke and especially the feel. The fish scale appearance of course but to me what was more important than the look was the "smell/taste" good shit Ive had always smelled and tasted a bit like gasoline and if you rub it between your fingers it would be buttery and start to melt. I really wish I had some right now.....

I am pretty sure I have had batches with some kind of laxative in it before. A few lines in and I would be destroying the toilet.
Could have potentially been really strong. Often when I have a pipe of crack or line or basically any good stimulant I need a "come-up shit". It's quite a common thing.

When I started doing speed, it was 'common knowledge' that it contained battery acid.

Took me years to realise that amphetamine sulphate requires sulphuric acid to form the sulphate salt from the freebase.

What do they use in car batteries? Sulphuric acid.

Don't listen to druggies, for they know not their arse from their elbow...