• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

cocaine - first time - meh, not that great

You're right, I've never had "real coke".

Give me a fucking break. I've had "garbage" coke, I've had coke that was cleaned from garbage, I've had "real" coke, and then even cleaned it to see what would happen.

What were the findings? Well, all of them were weak, whack ass stimulants, that's for sure. Second, they all left you fiending after the high ended. It's the nature of all stimulants. They end and you want more. Coke isn't some miracle drug in this regards.

It's a SHORT acting stimulant. By that nature, it means will cause cravings and a desire for more.

The only real and noticeable difference in all the coke that I got was the duration of my clogged up nose, but the high sucked on all of them. Simple as that. It just had me kickin' it and thinking, "Damn, I could use more coke. I really wish this coke had some of this phantom methamp cut in it."

Give me a break.

Oh that's right, there's that mysterious cocaine out there that never let's you down, it always leaves you high as a kite, relaxed and calm minded. The leaves from that "Good coke" plant are grown on planet DENIAL. Have fun with STEP ONE of recovery.

To the OP of this: You are lucky that you didn't enjoy your first time. It means that you probably will not become addicted to it. Be happy for that.

PEACE

%)

lol what a troll!=D

yeah, I feel the same way about coke. I like the high, but it's not worth the $. I would rather get a few grams of dro or some acid. I probably won't buy my own coke for a while, but I will accept a bump or line from someone if they offer it.

For me, buying coke = immediate buyer's remorse.

^^^ Heyy now!

Speak for yourself. Not everyone is considered a "coke head" and looks all cracked out. Yes sometimes my nose bleeds unexpectedly, yes sometimes my nose is extremely red. But 90% of the time I look just normal.

But that goes for any drug. No just cocaine. If you take care of yourself, you won't look like a drug addict. If you decide not to and just want to do drugs, then of course you will look bad. But not every coke head looks like one :\

Oh that's right, there's that mysterious cocaine out there that never let's you down, it always leaves you high as a kite, relaxed and calm minded. The leaves from that "Good coke" plant are grown on planet DENIAL. Have fun with STEP ONE of recovery.

Are you kidding me? 8(. Almost all coke today is cut badly and impure. It has nothing to do with which fucking plant grew it.

Just look at the retards who do coke on the regular, enough said.

Coke is shit.

Pretty hypocritical to be a drug user(hopefully a responsible one) and then say people are retards for using one that you don't like 8).

Hello PP! <3
Just wondered if you've ever tried the acetone wash followed by cooking it into base, then converting back to HCL?

If your an arogant asshole, you will prefer coke. If your an open minded person, you will prefer E.

If your an arogant asshole, you will prefer coke. If your an open minded person, you will prefer E.

How can you say that, yeah nothing beats E, but coke is a nice drug, a nice feeling, Its got fuck all to do with your personality IMO

Originally Posted by morex
For me, buying coke = immediate buyer's remorse.

If that's not the goddamn truth then I don't know what is. It's about as satisfying as getting a blowjob from a stripper when you think about the cost-benefit. I would venture to say that good coke does not exist at all, but unfortunately I did have some about 7 years ago that proved that there is indeed great coke out there. Coke that makes you feel like you're rolling balls you're so fucked up off of like 3 bumps. This strange creature has literally appeared on my radar only once, and I have done so much blow. So much. The coke that actually exists out there just gives you a hint of arrogance and the need to socialize... for all of about 30 minutes before you need to do some more. The numbness comes from a cutting agent, most likely, and the whole experience is just shit. People who say they have good coke, especially those who do it all the time and consider anything short of baby powder in a plastic bag good coke, are categorically delusional in my book. Coke can go fuck itself as far as whatever it is that's been sold as coke for as long as I can remember.

yeah, but ime one way to turn shitty coke into coke that makes people think "wow, I sure am numb therefore this must be good coke" is to cut it with lidocaine or something, because of the fact that people know that real cocaine is a fantastic local anasthetic (although not everyone knows its history). I've had coke that barely causes a numbing sensation but gives me a more solid coke high than stuf that numbs the hell out of me, but that's just a reflection of how shitty the market is.

I have done a lot of coke and a lot of rolls, and rolls in my opinion are a warmer more authentic experience, but coke has its place too. do a fucking hooter, like a couple of those rocks broken up into a really thick line, snort half up each nostril., go hit the faucet with hot water and snort some up each nostril and wait for the drain and euphoria, then take a straw clip a half inch from the end, fill up a quarter inch with powder , insert in nostril and snort, hit the water again, and if you don't feel that, coke aint for you.

I didn't like coke till the 7th time or so, I just kept getting free coke.

lol what a troll!=D

when you call someone a troll, what does that make you?

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

my response to the posting is completely relevant, comes from 1st class experience and your attempt to call me names because I am warning people the potential dangers of cocaine abuse is simply counter productive, naive and depressing, especially coming from a mod.

8)

Most shit in USA sucks....but if you get the 'Puro' like I have in Puerto Rico/Bolivia...Halllalllujaa....just like a roll but you have to snort on the hour.

Peace

Just wanted to contribute my opinions to this thread. I just tried coke for the first time. And its good clean peruvian stuff.

I never felt fiendy, never wanted more, never was nervious or anxious. Actually I felt very connected with the people around me, my brain was working like perfectly so my spanish was doing really well, and I was a little hyper but I was still under control.

Never left me feeling shitty either. I just mellowed out after a while.

So yeah whatever its cut with in some places has to suck.. Cause this pure shit is nice.

Yeah, Jesus, there is absolutely nothing better than real, honest to god pure coke. It's solid, a blast, and comes with all of the connectedness of E with none of the over-empathetic fake feelings of love for Jimbo, the guy you met five minutes ago and completely understand and care for. It is a fucking experience. Gets me as fucked up as if I took two rolls if you do a real line or two of the pure shit. Just plain awesome. Too bad it virtually doesn't exist in the U.S.

Yeah Capn Balls, you basically described exactly how I felt that night. I mean, I havent tried E either, but I felt connected but without being too sappy... Perfect balance in your feelings toward people.

Man, what's crazy about real coke is that other drugs like E and xanax are describable. But real coke is like Acid or Shrooms. You really can't illustrate what it feels like - you just have to experience it. I've done an assload of coke, but I've only done the real thing once. I tried to post a trip report about it, but there really are no words. You are just straight mashed as if you took like ten shots of tequila. You can't possibly look or act sober on it, and it is absolutely impossible to think about anything for more than one second at a time - and music is something else; nothing like E but just as intense IF NOT MORE when you're on coke. I only did one line of this shit, and to this day I can't really explain what it felt like, only that I was incapable of doing anything except for sitting in the passenger seat and mumbling about how "this is the greatest song ever made, turn it up" and the driver being like "I can't understand you" while I was twitching around and bobbing my head. I'm pretty sure only an IV coke user could understand what it feels like to snort a few bumps of pure. What's funny, is I ran into it totally by chance, as I came to my guy's house just at the moment that his guy was hooking him up (i.e. before the cut), and I happened to know the top guy but he would only let me have what looked like a quarter gram for what I would normally pay for a gram. I was like wtf this isn't going to do anything, it's a spec. Man was I wrong.

If I lived in Peru or Colombia, and that is in fact the kind of shit that is the norm over there, then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do anything but have my face covered in that shit all day every day until I croaked. It really is that good. Honestly, real coke might be the best thing on planet earth.