Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine and the Pineal Gland

BootsNcatz

Greenlighter
This is on the site trip report. Don't ask me how and why I got to this point shit happens. I am ending my part "short" I've been up since (((Friday))) we are currently Thursday.

But I just noticed I ended up in this weird meditative state. I wasn't trying to stay up. I just finished smoking a bat after the last bump. I'm sitting on a chair and I sank into it so I can rest my. Just relaxing , sitting. Staring at my ceiling. You could say that I was focusing on my breathing. I had this weightlessness and seemed as if reality was fracturing. The ceiling a flat surface turned into a version of itself but with a foreground and back ground with all that fun stuff in between. Not like a picture like an object. I started slowly scouting what was going on then I caught the picture. I have a picture of the cubbies when the won the world series. Shit got weird. Was in a trance for maybe 5-10 min. Bope. I snapped my self out of it cause im not sure if I might go off the deep end. So I then thought to myself if I may have tricked my body into sending out dmt. Cause I did have my eyes closed and almost fell asleep.
I shall now be heading off to sleep. People work in the morning.

Last edited: