• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine and Heroin as an advestment?

BAKEDPIANIST

Bluelighter
With the current fiscal crisis happening i wonder if many people have invested in drugs like cocaine and heroin to preserve there wealth. with dollar so weak sometimes i wonder if it would be wise to put a couple kilo's of drugs in a safety deposit box and a couple under the bed. if we entered another great depression the liquidity of the drugs would be equal to that of metals like gold and silver(except it may be difficult to sell it all at once like you can with gold and silver). so what are your thoughts on adding these valuable drugs to ones portfolio?

Last edited:
If we're talking about profitability, investing in drugs is great. As they cross borders and reach the end user, they multiply in value.

But with the profit comes a lot of risk. You're risking when you're doing the purchase, the storage, the unloading, etc. It could all cost your freedom, or worse your life. Unless someone is already deep into the game, it wouldn't make much sense.

Yeah, you don't need disposable phones, a 1911, shady connections, etc. to sell gold and silver.

Maybe I'm too paranoid, but what if you threw down 12,000 on a brick of lidocaine or 300 piperazine pills, or some other shit? It might be rare, but that's a risk you don't really take when your money's in a bank/credit union and insured.

Shit, just preorder PlayStation 4 NOW.

theres a lot of other, better things you can buy for 12 grand that are legal and you will make money from. Honestly I think the drug idea is awful, sure you could make a lot of money but for it to work you need to know people who wont rat on you and who will buy a lot of drugs. Drug dealing is one of the worst professions I think, way to risky, its would fuck my head up for life if I did it for any kind of extended period.

If you value your life, your family, your freedom and your friends then id stay away from drug dealing.
Not to mention everyone that I know that has got into drug dealing has had a huge personality change and that is EVERY drug dealer that was my friend before they turned to dealing.

With the current fiscal crisis happening i wonder if many people have invested in drugs like cocaine and heroin to preserve there wealth. with dollar so weak sometimes i wonder if it would be wise to put a couple kilo's of drugs in a safety deposit box and a couple under the bed. if we entered another great depression the liquidity of the drugs would be equal to that of metals like gold and silver(except it may be difficult to sell it all at once like you can with gold and silver). so what are your thoughts on adding these valuable drugs to ones portfolio?

As phrozen said getting caught or whatever...yea that would suck but...ive thought about that and know people who have done that but, they were addicts and avid drug users. investing in pills that obviously would be gone thinking they could hold on to them when they need money and they can sell it, opposed to having invested in gold...who wants to sniff or swallow gold ;)....haha dig me. but yeah if ur not itno drugs or have a good head on your shoulders i guess it would be greatly profitable especially in a big city. even tho small towns and areas do well or just as great as anyone would. anyways ramble jambles. but theres my 2 cents

it obviously would be stupid to have all of your assets in illegal substances. But considering how they don't really lose all that much value and the state of our economy sometimes i wonder if it would be worth it to have 5 to 10% of your liquid assets in hard drugs kept in the bank in case of hard times ( in which case they still will have value where stocks and dollars may not). i would never do any of this of course because it would be braking the law, this is hypothetical.

i really do wonder if heroin and cocaine could be used as a base to preserve ones wealth (assuming its sold in the u.s. where those two substances are most valuable) like gold is.
Or at the least be used to diversify ones assets by having no less then 1 kilogram of cocaine and 1 kilogram of heroin locked away somewhere. the cool thing about it is that it would be as if you didn't even have the drugs, no taxes nothing, the government wouldn't know how much money you have tied up in drugs.

There are less new heroin and cocaine users, so investing by holding onto them would probably be a bad idea since by the time you can sell them there will be many reformed addicts and less new ones.

Call up Cramer and ask him on mad money :D

^
How do you figure on that one?

There seems like there's going to be a consistent stream of OC/hydro users who switch to dope.

If you value your life, your family, your freedom and your friends then id stay away from drug dealing.
Not to mention everyone that I know that has got into drug dealing has had a huge personality change and that is EVERY drug dealer that was my friend before they turned to dealing.

Is it really drug dealing though? I mean, of course you would have to eventually sell it, but just letting it sit for a while then selling it all at once to someone else does not seem too risky. I would agree that being a dealer would be a bad idea though.

lets just say this if you like men and are willing to take a risk in the federal pen then go for it if not the games not for you so play it safe and use the money where you can get the most legal long term value.

BAKEDPIANIST said:
i really do wonder if heroin and cocaine could be used as a base to preserve ones wealth (assuming its sold in the u.s. where those two substances are most valuable) like gold is.

Emphasis mine. I'd say the same amount is worth a lot more here in Oz, even after you convert back to US dollars or whatever. Check out the price thread from last year for some Australian prices, they are both a lot here and coke in particular is very expensive.

ETA: I'm going to try this in Drug Culture. Sorry if you don't want this, DC Mods, feel free to do whatever.

Last edited:
People definitely underestimate how hard it is to be a truly good drug-dealer. Not just anyone can buy a shitload of drugs and be successful, there's a whole lot more to it than that. It's customer service, supply/demand. You have to buy it at a good price, know when to charge up, charge down. Who to closely associate with, who your customer base are. While this is a business of acquaintances and unpredictability, it is still a business. Treat it like it, it's not a job anybody can do.

i wonder if it would be wise to put a couple kilo's of drugs in a safety deposit box and a couple under the bed.
not a good idea at all. there are places where drugs are cheap and the laws aint strict as states. your always free to go some country like that

Yeah I agree with alot of posts here. Drug dealing isn't all its cracked up to be, maybe if you are a big player but then you have the increased chance of being robbed and/or killed. Not to mention its not that easy to just start pushing weight, you have to know the people who purchase weight, which you probably don't unless you ae already doing so making this thread pointless.
Pushing drugs to the end user is a time consuming, tedious task with less rewards than the media would have you believe. Not to mention the absolute bullshit you have to deal with on a day to day basis and the people you think are friends so you tick them up and they abuse the friendship to take ages to pay you back. I know of cases (not me ofcourse) of ticking small amounts of drugs to mates and spending more than the profits on fucking phonecalls to hassle the cunts on their late payments before you finally get it. Selling drugs is not glamourous and it is not fun, unless you grew up dreaming of being some gangster and think selling petty amounts of dope equates to social status.
I imagine being Tony Mokbel or other said syndicate leaders, even relatiely big time nobodies, would be quite fun until the hammer comes down and its basically life behind fucking bars or (worse?) getting shot down by adverseries or gang members you refuse to pay "tax" to.