• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Clumpy Cocaine - Best Way To Dry Out

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
Hey People.
Could you please help us out here.
I got some charlie although its a bit clumpy i want to make it a nice fine powder. Could any of you educate me on how i could dry it out and turn it into powder, and how long i should do it for before i burn it to much.
Cheers
J

Just get a plate, and spread it all out, chop it up finely with a razor (or as best you can) let it sit in a safe place overnight....or take a blowdryer to it.

1) Microwave it for about 30 seconds.
2) Put it on a plate and put it directly under a desk lamp so the heat of the light bulb will dry it out.
3) Put it on a metal surface and then use a lighter to heat up the surface.
Then cut it up with a razor or credit card. If you have one big rock, grab a CD you don't care about and mash down the coke with it. Then move it back and forth to grind up the coke into a powder. Works like a charm every time.

Sorry, it's been cut with something extremely hygroscopic and all this nifty shit is in vein... when you get coke that turns to goop you can't petition the lord with prayer nor can you use lightbulbs or hairdryers to fix it - you have two options:
1) BANG IT!
or
2) SMOKE IT! (after you cook it to CRACK COCAINE.. unless you're a CaNdY RaVuH in which case it's NOT CRACK AT ALL but instead IT'S FREEBASE ..)

lol phreex... BANG IT! that's the lords answer to your prayer, Johnny

heat a plate in oven or microwave so that it's hot to the touch - take plate out of oven

then sprinkle your coke on it, chop it a bit, spread it out, that will dry your cocaine

For your head.. Instant rice.. chuck and leave a couple of grains in your bag to treat/prevent this in prone climates.