• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonzapam (Prescribed) Tolerance shot way up, anyone else precribed the same? Quick-

luckys1evin

Bluelighter
-Question.
Hi, I currently am prescribed 3 2mg Clonzapam a day for anxiety. Ive taken this dose the last 2 of the 4 and a half years ive taken Benzos.
Now, I saw this coming but never expected the sheer drop in "Noticeable Effects". For example I can take 6mg (3 "Bars") Worth (Yes I know just what everyone calls EVERY benzo around here its annoying). And not even begin to stumble, slur anything. THese are NOT my desired effects of course. I just want the Anxiety reilif back. Well to the point anyone else here been prescribed them (Or a similar Benzo) For lengthy mounts of time. Id like to compare notes maybe even talk to my Dr. again (She doesnt beilive me) lol.

Well if you got this far thanks for your time hope to hear from somone :)

i guess you got a real case of the 'diminishing returns'
in the UK dr.'s will only give out a 4 week max prescription of valium -
so weird how doctors just across the pond have such different attitudes to meds (benzos in particular)

you mentioned 'bars' - i thought that was just in reference to xanax?
do people just call all benzos bars in the US?

It is, all my "Friends" refer to all Benzos as Bars if there 2mg. The dumb ones yyes lol Ya Well she my Dr I mean said 4Mg a day IS MAX and shes wants to take me down a 3rd I wont like im spooked they dont work at 6mg whats gonna happen at 4 lol Also for the record alot times I wish I lived across the "Pond" as you say. Dublin maybe Kerry.
Sorry got off topic.

you learn a new thing everyday!
i wouldn't disparage the differing methodologies of the US and UK but your doctors do tend to doll out the laaaarge amounts
for which i am infinitely jealous

honestly, if your 6mgs a day of clonazepam isn't working perhaps consider stepping down that 3rd?

we would welcome you over here - but you wouldn;t get no benzos =D
we're super uptight about them

Yes ive heard U.S is abit more liberal that way. Ya and Id love to see Ireland even u wanks :) kiddin. But I dont leave home without my 7 pounds 8oz (Loaded) Anti Anxiety "Med"
Americans man, we can buy guns at walmart even Im think WTF on tht.

Also Ya I think Ima just weeen off till I no longer seize up without, Either that or IDK I new itd come to an end eventully 5 Years ago but I hate it

I've heard great things about Ireland
including some kid finding an easter egg in a bush there filled with meth
truly a green and verdant land (i'm from london btw/i am scum)

surely a gun is the best anti-anxiety med? (BAD HR)
or perhaps your surplus of them is why your doctors hand out such mammoth doses ahahah

yeah but i do agree - if you are that dependent and its not doing anything for you maybe start to consider a medically supervised reduction

Last edited:
Thught u might be one of those Peaky Blinder devils ;)

A If they knew I wouldnt get a dose lol

And ya its goood for anxiety but there less chance somone gets hurt with meds. If you pull it you better mean it is my point, doesnt help with my "Embarrasment/shyness ect

Um, no. Everyone uses the slang "bars" for 2mg xanax pills. Everything else they call differently.

Fuck it ima find whatever bunny lays em and snatch up. Golden goo....Bunny :p
rabbits lay eggs? :?8(=D

and OxyCaughtin that's what i thought.
maybe the defintion varies over states and/or counties? it is a pretty big country after all...
where abouts are you both from (if you;re comfortable divulging that information)?
maybe its just a dialectical discrepancy

I got a .45Acp Im comfortable lol (Sorry It is true the stereotype MOST Male Americans LOVE firearms, at the very least where I come from (S Indiana) EVERYONE at least knows how to operate a basic firearm. Ill try not to talk about em lol Ya born and raised boyo Irish roots country fuckin birth

dialectical discrepancy Ussuallly my Vocab is immaculate but... Meth... I dont know the def of that first word :p

So you said your from jolly ol London town?
If thats offensive I apologize :/
Just havin a laugh

dialectical discrepancy Ussuallly my Vocab is immaculate but... Meth... I dont know the def of that first word :p

dialect means local vocabulary, often used as 'accent'

and i've never shot a gun but really jealous that you guys get all the fun
gun crime not so much tho,...

Ohh my drug addled mind was struggling to pronounce tht lol For the record though I feel personally the safest when Im at the gun range or store. I promise you NO ONE wants to get in an altercation at the range. MOre guns = Safer Also mosty I hate to say it (Well theres alot whites a mexicans that do it) but every black dude in this country wants to be a gangter, and some are dumb enough to TRY and be one (Actually no shit lost a 10 year friend because he started fuckin with the "Gangstas" and Crack among other things get you dead

Benzos are ruined for me now after being on large doses (500mg max of diazepam or about the same of Xanax or lorazepam ) for awhile. I tapered for ages and am only on 20mg Valium a day now. It serves no purpose except to save me from the horrors of benzo withdrawal. Even if I take a few days worth at a time I just get no effect. I do have bad anxiety so would love it if something worked. That said, I do wish I'd never gone down the benzo route. I don't know if ill ever get an effect from a benzo again? It's been a few years