• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clomethiazole

vicapro

Bluelighter
While technically not an rc I found it on a longtime vendor's stock list. From what i read it seems that this chemical is part of the sedative drugs used post barbiturate/benzodiazepine that are easy to od on. Anyone have experience with this one or any particular info they may deem valuable enough to share.

well i know that it was commonly prescribed in the good ol days for alcohol withdrawal and helping with the cravings of coming off alcohol. Didn't seem to work well for Keith Moon though :\ . If you do get it treat it just as carefully as you would treat a barbiturate as like barbs yoy can OD on Chlormethiazole without taking a fuckload especially when mixed with alcohol or other sedatives such as barbs, benzos or opiates. So yeah just practice common harm reduction and you'l be ok.

I doubt you'll find any druggie much younger then 50 who's had these.

I used to take these for fun. 1 makes you kind of feel drunk, 2 and it's goodnight. Bind at the picotoxin site like barbiturates.

Sucralose is an alkyl chloride too, doesn't mean it's reactive. Chlorine is actually a lot more tightly bound than, say, an alkyl iodide.

I personally like Clomethiazole, but I fear having access to more than a certain amount in a day. I have a benzo tolerance, and I felt instant alcohol like buzz from point-two! yes .2 ml (not TWO ml...) of high purity freebase Clomethiazole... there is a nice sedation there that is kind of like a warm blanket or something. The histamine response at first is quite weird..your nose burns, your eyes begin to feel a pain, the smell of Clomethiazole is disgusting but strangely welcoming.......

It's not like benzos really. It's a different experience. That's all I can say. I can't compare it to Barbs, I've never tried them. It's not anything like Ludes...at least Mecloqualone, Mebroqualone, Methylmethaqualone. Ludes seem simply sedative, empty, sort of like Nitrous. This is a drug reminscent of Alcohol and got knows what thrown in!

But it's a drug that HAS to be respected or you will likely die. Clomethiazole is not forgiving.....

I wouldn't recommend anyone use it recreationally and if you do, you better have someone else hide the rest so you don't feel compelled to up the dose till you blackout and take so much you are dead. I would simply dump it down the sink if you can't have someone hide it where you cannot possibly find it and make them promise to dispense an amount you agree upon when in a sane, rational state of mind..Let's just say your judgement becomes a bit loose on these......

TREAD WITH CARE!

Last edited: