Climber *read this*

Tiffany

Bluelighter
Hey, i've been trying to write messages to you all week, but you weren't anywhere to be found
frown.gif

I hope you remember me. I met you at kandycane. Kezia says hi. I was sooo tired by the end of that party, sorry i wasn't very talkative.
You told me to come check this site out so i did and i like it
smile.gif

Well, i just thought i would say hi.
tiff

hey tiffany,
i don't remember if i met you or not. I was with climber that nite, too. Part of the NYC people that climber was with.
just thought i say HI!!!
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Tiffany,
OH MY god please tell me you were the girl I met and you told me it was your first rave. I am from PSU my name is Alison......is it the same girl. Cause I was also with climber. WHOOOOAAAAA
If so email me I have some awesome pix of us!!! Small F-in world
NE ways climber yeah where are you? I emailed you
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

O.k ...
Post those pictures so I can see who you all are - I was dancing on the carpet and I know I met you all but can't remmember a damn thing
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Plurness
smile.gif

K

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY U CHECKED US OUT!
i totaly remember u. welcome aboard girl. how's b-more?
the reason i havent beeen here is my labtop went crazy for a couple a days.
btw tell Kezia i said wuz up. we all have to meetup again and this time i can introduce u has a fellow bluelighter
smile.gif

-climber

sorry alison....wasn't me.
i can't remember who all i met though. i know i met tigger and sunflower and some guy that gave me a lollipop but i don't remember your name.
oh well....next time i'll try to remember everyone's names
smile.gif

climber....you have to let me know about the next party you're going to in philly. kezia is back up at school now so her apt. is only like an hour away.
and to everyone....you all HAVE to come down here to baltimore in june to go to starscape, you'll regret it if you miss it
smile.gif

tiff

tiff,
we all r going to mass the 5th for tiggers b-day. u should think bout comin up for it. as far as the philly scene the next party up here is on the 26th at the e factory.
-climber

Hey!
Wassup Tif! It's way phat that you checked this out! You should totally come up to B-Town on the 5th... Talk to Climber and you guys can work out the deets!
Climber - Wassup with the Preppy-Ravers??? ROFLMAO!!!
smile.gif
It was soooooo phat hanging with you guys this weekend... We gotta find a way for Colleen to come up with us to Secret on the 5th! And... ummm... Tell Rayna I said hi and stuff... (
wink.gif
)
D/T - Lunch today???? Lemme know!
Oh, and K - What did I tell you about 8 year old girls??? = P
Hee Hee!!!
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Tig -
Ouch
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
that one hurts
Trying to get help from bluelighters and all I get are Grapefruit and 8 years old ? (private joke peeps sorry)
well be real and email me - i need help on tha one seriously
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Yo tigger,
sorry i can't do lunch today. my project ends today ... fucking ay!!!
well i'll have my life back starting tomorrow...
sup climber....!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

I'm having a hard time getting into Bluemail... I dunno if this is happening for ne1 else or not, but I keep getting "Document contains no data"... Whateva... K, you know its all about the grapefruit and 8 year olds... actually it's all about 8 year old grapfruit specifically... can you feel me on that? LMAO!!! You know I love you man!!! Gimme a call later tonight...
D - Don't sweat the lunch thing... We'll hook it up later in the week... Next week Rayna is gonna come up on Tuesday night I think, so we should hook up a lunch deal while she's here... Plus, we'll all get together that weekend for secret!!! Hee Hee!!!
------------------
PLUR
Tig
[This message has been edited by tigger (edited 24 January 2000).]

tig - don't worry about emails - we can abuse this thread like we usually do to inoccent threads ..
I had the most amazing time this weekend - and I know shes 15 but she is amazing *and not anything sexual guys ..) so I don't care what you say - and she doesn't like grapefruits
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

We have to talk about this - I will call you tonite - are you coming to MA -also this weekend with me ??? there are 2 raves - springfield and Plymouth and I am thinking of doind a MA double header
smile.gif

Plurness
------------------

I just can't do it captain.... I've got mad work to do this weekend. I'm just gonna focus on Secret and hope the next couple weeks blow by pretty quick... (It seems so far away...
frown.gif
)
------------------
PLUR
Tig

hey all,
drgnfly- been missin ya! cant wait to see ya on the 5th
tigger- that was a chill weekend, just what the doc called for. btw u and rena are soooo cute! im workin on getting coleen for the 5th.
specialk- now 8yr olds, i thought grapefruits was enought!
tiffany- i have your pager# i'll page u bout the 5th (my area code 610 so ya know its me)
-climber

climber -> now you !!! looking for support getting stepped on - and I thought i had friends
smile.gif

Hey tell colleen no excuses about the 5th - what ever it takes she is there !!! even if we have to kidnap her to the party - tell her to stop worrying about little details - and just have fun !!!
Is there any chance for you to come to MA this weekend - you will be my guest !!! Please !!!
Plurness ..
------------------

Climber,
Did you get my email? I sent it like a week ago and I haven't heard from ya
frown.gif

Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

Hey Climber ! Don't know if you remember me - met you for a split second at Twilo for PVD a few weeks or so back. But I WILL see you again next weekend for Tig's bday ! Just wanted to say hi - HI !
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now, on to abusing this thread
wink.gif
. .
Tig - sorry I couldn't make it to lunch today, way to much work today. any other time this week is cool though - i'll call u later.
Hey K ! How ya feeling today ?
Hi Jahm/D - Sooooo glad you're finally done with this project. Kinda miss ya, ya know !! (sshhhh - don't tell ! kekeke) Oh yeah - I'm game for Wed., just lemme know the when, where, etc.
smile.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

rollwitit- yes i did...my laptop broke last week and havnt had time to respond to emails yet. i'll try to get to them today!
specialk- i only tease my friends...not tryin to bust your chops. i really have to work this weekend...boss is gettin little mad
frown.gif

-climber

Tshirt - well my head hurts and my hart is broken
smile.gif

Besides that all is fine ...
Climber well if there is a chance let me know even at last second and We will set this up
Tigger - if there is anything i can do to help with your work (iv'e done a bit in army) and you can come - let me know - I don't sleep much anywyas
smile.gif

Well all for now ... Will she call
smile.gif

------------------

Climber - it was definately a chill weekend... it was way phat to just kick it with you guys... It made for a dope break weekend... This next month is gonna be fucking insane!!! (Full of Actionpackedness!!! ROFLMAO!!!) Also, we should try to hook up something for them between B-Town and PR if you're into it (I hope you know what I'm talking about, cause if not I'm about to really lose you... hee hee!)... All I can think about is how much this is gonna hurt when I land... Landing sucks when you fall this fast... know what I mean...(?)
smile.gif
It's all good though... AND I haven't figured out where I'm gonna land... You know how after spending a bunch of time, you generally spot the problems on the horizon? The sky's clear so far...
smile.gif

Anywayz - K - I would seriously leave that ALONE!!! We'll talk more later... You know what's up...
DFly - It's way phat that you're done with that project today... Time to PAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Rollwitit - You guys are coming up right?!?!?! That would be tha dope shit!!!
Aight - Back to work for my lazy ass... (grumble)
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
[This message has been edited by tigger (edited 24 January 2000).]