• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Clear. smoking feels like less of a waste than snorting it

Euphoriantproperties

Greenlighter
I actually got more of a rush from snorting it than smoking it. Smoking it seems more stimulating by far. Snorting it, gives me a half hour rush then drops me on my head. I think I prefer smoking it to snorting it. It just seems like I get more of a bang for my buck.

BDD > DC

OP that means I'm moving this from Basic drugs to drug culture as you are simply stating your preference of how to use it and don't really need any help.

Smoking is more wasteful IMHO. All the smoke you exhale is meth that didn't make it into your blood stream.

Unfortunately iv is where it's at for meth.

Smoking it is definitely more wasteful, but if you become accustomed to a certain ROA you always feel this way. If you ever at one point stop desiring that, you will the other ROA's more up your ally. All just depends on personal preference and experience really.

No such thing as 'wasteful' if it's how you enjoy the drug.

I like smoking weed as joints or spliffs. I really don't like bongs or pipes. In fact it kinda ruins weed for me if I cant roll up. Is it wasteful and more costly, yes. But that's how I enjoy weed, and I don't like it any other way so how can it be wastful.

Same applies to meth. Personally when I do consume it, I enjoy smoking it. But then I'm definitely a 'smoke it if ya can' kinda person, some people snort everything they can even when it's not as effective as oral or IV.

If I was consuming meth regularly I'd probably do oral though just health wise.