• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Clean Pills vs Mixed Pills

KostoN said:
Green Mitsi's aren't clean ? What the hell do you want from approx 140mg?
Same as I get from 140mg of clean powder.

My preference is the Green Mitsubishi's as the Blue Dolphins made me like an energizer...
Then how can they be both clean if they give different effects?

Too many eye wobbles? DAMN I WISH I STILL GOT THEM. Just wait till ya don't get em anymore then you will wish you had more!! Eye wobbles good sign of good MDMA!!!!!!
Huh? I get noticeable eye wobbles at around 120mg. Never ever had the wobbles the dolphins gave to everyone. I mean, christ, one guy couldn't even fill his bottle because he couldn't see the stream.

Want clean ? Try half a mitsubishi!!
Yeah, few mates did. Made them unusally sick.

The fist time I had the green mitiz was about 2.5-3 months ago. While I agree on slight nausia at the start, once the rush started to come on it was a smooth ride from there with a nice smooth afterglow for a couple friends and myself that night.

I have a few more suposedlly from the same batch that I tested up to be MDxx and will be taking this weekend, will report back on the results :)

crazy_160_ said:
I find it interesting the common perception that the reason why everyone who has a high tolerance does so is because they have taken more and more over time. Would love to explain my friend then... her first pill 2 years ago did bugger all for her, while everyone else, regular users included were peaking massively on the same type of pill. And to this day she still needs more than everyone else to get similar effects......not much more, but definitely where 1 pill might satisfy most, she will need 1 and a half, or maybe 2. I guess there must be something in her physical make up that makes her that way.

And a quick survey done amongst people I know, would say that even the regular frequent users would still prefer a clean pill, just maybe a higher dosage.

yep...I needed 1 1/2 on my first time. I did all the right things, last meal was 4 hrs prior, had a few beers before hand and was with some great people...it was a fun ride but 1 was not enough. The people I was with were fine on one(of the same pills) , however.

i dumped a green mitsubishi last night. tested for mdma only with ez test extreme. came on in 30mins (usually takes well over an hour) with fuzzy body tingles like i have never felt before. i was at a concert, and combined with the music, i felt a strong sense of well being and at peace with the world and myself the entire 2 hours. so peaceful that i didnt want to talk to anyone. made me unusually antisocial and anything but chargy. faded after 2.5 hrs or so. 8 hrs after dumpiing was well n truly due for bed. slept well, but tired as today, tho not scatty. wouldnt recommend for clubbing, but i think last night must what good clean mdma is about.

as for adulterated vs clean pills, it depends what the occasion is. festivals mdma + speed for endurance, house parties, listening to subtle live music clean mdma.

i really like k , so when mixed is ok too. but ideally id like clean of all stuff so i can measure my own amounts of everything to tailor a party cocktail that will be juuuuuuuuuuuust right.

k nearly killed me and my mate. It's meant for horses, not humans. But people will do as they like i guess.
k has no place in X pills i think personally.

id like to clear up the fact that There is no such thing as a CLEAN PILL. If its in pill form, it HAS been cut, althought maybe not with MDA/MDE/PMA/DXM/SPEED/K/ETC, there is always Binders/Color addatives/etc.

The only way to get a real "CLEAN" Roll, is to buy Chrystal form molly. Not even the powder is clean.

poledriver said:
k nearly killed me and my mate. It's meant for horses, not humans. But people will do as they like i guess.
k has no place in X pills i think personally.

Actually, ketamine is also used in anaesthesia in young children and it is extremely safe. Ketamine did not nearly kill you and your mate, though I suppose it's not outside the realms of possiblity that the dissociative effect might have inhibited your perceptions to the extent that you might do something stupid. I agree with you though, when I buy ecstacy I expect mdxx, not ketamine. That's not to say that ketamine isnt enjoyable, because it is - I just don't want k in my pills when i'm expecting mdxx.

KostoN said:
Also comparing MDMA crystal vs Green Mitsubishi's.....you can't really do that as the crystal has most likely got impurities in it and also MAY be cut with other substances such as amphetamines...
[/B]

What makes you think a few green mitsi's aren't cut with a bit of a chemical left in the mixing process or machinery? Maybe the batch the cops tested, they tested one or two pills, but batches and whatnot are inconsistant? I stayed up all night and next day off one green mitsi. It madce me also have a massive convusion on the ground after having some nitrous with it...

Anyway, I doubt there was any meth at all in this MDMA crystal, but probably some impurities that are either inactive or "add" to an active experience. I dumped around 125mg(?) at a club, after an hour started to get slight MD tingles and feelings. So I dropped another 60-70mg or so and it all started kicking in.

I thought I was in for an ass-kicking but seriously one pill has gotten me a lot more of an intense trip before. Which made me think of the way pills are pressed. (I'll explain in next paragraph). Over about 5-6 hours the "peak" lasted but it was way too smooth to be traditionally called a peak. I could induce eye wobbles/wiggles at will, and eye flickers, but it wasn't forced, inside your own munted zone. I was half-munted but not nearly as much as the green mitsi's... I seriously didn't feel like all my available serotonin had been released. I felt fine even into the next day (a little deluded from sleep dep) after not sleeping from it and all.. I could of slept but didn't feel like it.

Anyway, The crystal was in big tan chunks., and was eaten that way. Maybe which caused the effects to last a lot longer for MDMA than usual, but come on slower, not as intense and with no harsh comedown/drop-off.
I seemed to peak the most out of the group and realized I had drinken a Red Bull. Which maybe sped up my metabolism to kick the pill in a bit faster, making it a bit more intense?

Think about it, people use pseudoepherdrine, inactive methampahetamine by-products, caffeine and speed itself in pills all the time. And the MDMA has been properly distributed evenly and crushed up finely and mixed with ingredients that are probably destryoed immeditaley in the stomach. What would kick in first? Caffeine, pseudo and speed. Even in little ammounts this makes your metabolism speed up considerably, and absorb drugs a lot quicker. That and ofcouirse MDA. I think MDA is used a lot more in pills than people think. Sure a good pill (like a yellow panda/crown of last year etc.) might have a higfh dose of MDMA, but to fill in those wavy gaps MDMA is known for, maybe MDA is used to intensify the MDMA and make the drug experience "more complete"

Since trying pure MDMA I can say no pill I've ever had (even ones rated 8 and 9 on pillreports as being totally clean) and clean MDMA. I thyink there is other chemicals made to absorb the MDMA faster and make it come on quicker and more intense. What do people think? Unless the MDMA crystal was just heaps impure and lower dosage than thought.

Ok for starters, I was obviously talking about the 'good' Green Mitsubishi's. You stayed up a day on it, wow, a few of my mates do that without any gear or stimulant....Just because you done it once doesn't mean its going to happen again and again on that same pill. Does not mean that particular pill may have contained something other than MDMA. You mention Nitrous...i'd suggest looking at that before linking convulsions and Nitrous.

How do you all know your 'clean' MDMA powder/crystal is 100% pure ? Its not. I can tell you that.

I never said it was, it's tan for one. So it can't be pure. Crushed up its a fine white crystaline powder.
Anyway all Im saying is cozx of the comeup times and what not of the green mitsi's... They contain some other sort of stimulant or something to make them absorb quicker/faster

bfisher said:
id like to clear up the fact that There is no such thing as a CLEAN PILL. If its in pill form, it HAS been cut, althought maybe not with MDA/MDE/PMA/DXM/SPEED/K/ETC, there is always Binders/Color addatives/etc.
Who says that the binders and colour additions have any noticeable effect whatsoever on the body? Even combing with MD*A?

Not even the powder is clean.
What do you base that statement on?

No one knows what the binders are or what effect the could have on your body. Powder is never clean because it is not made by profesionals, very rarely will the prefect circumstance arise for pure MDMA to be made; ie the exact precurser chems; perfect lab; experienced quality chemist, no need to maximise profits

No one knows indeed. But one can feel. Don't you agree?

And when you're talking about crystals. What size of crystals are you talking about?

Little solid chunks... bout the size of a matchhead.

comf0rtably numb said:
Actually, ketamine is also used in anaesthesia in young children and it is extremely safe. Ketamine did not nearly kill you and your mate, though I suppose it's not outside the realms of possiblity that the dissociative effect might have inhibited your perceptions to the extent that you might do something stupid. I agree with you though, when I buy ecstacy I expect mdxx, not ketamine. That's not to say that ketamine isnt enjoyable, because it is - I just don't want k in my pills when i'm expecting mdxx.

-Ketamine is a non-barbiturate intravenous anaesthetic with many unusual and useful properties. Although anaesthesia is induced after an 2mg/kg intravenous injection, the presence of movement, opening of eyes and maintained respiration mean there is no clear "end-point" and it appears that induction is more prolonged than with thiopentone. However, there is preservation of heart rate and blood pressure at normal or supra-normal levels. Respiration is maintained at a higher rate and tidal volume. There is some preservation of airway reflexes during anaesthesia with this agent. The protective airway reflexes and increased respiration has lead to the popularity of this drug in circumstances where it may be used as a single agent, perhaps with limited access to anaesthetic equipment. However, it must be acknowledged that with overdosage, airway reflexes may be lost and respiration depressed and oxygen must always be available for it's safe use. An advantage to this drug is the versatility in the manner in which it may be given. Ketamine may be administered via the intravenous, intramuscular, rectal and oral routes. Drawbacks to it's use are excessive salivation and unpleasant dreaming. Excessive salivation may be improved with the use of an antisialogogue such as atropine. The dreaming may be reduced by co-administration of a benzodiazepine. Ketamine is relatively inexpensive.

However, it must be acknowledged that with overdosage, airway reflexes may be lost and respiration depressed and oxygen must always be available for it's safe use.

Yep, that is why i think we almost got nailed, we had a large dose (that was supposed to be e) couldnt breathe, couldnt see didnt know where i was (even tho i was in a place id been many many times before) couldnt walk, couldnt talk...

Ketamine :
Ketamine is a derivative of the street drug phencyclidine (PCP). At anesthetic doses, this drug produces evidence of electrical dissociation between the thalamocortical and limbic systems on EEG. This electrical dissociation results in a dissociative state in which the eyes remain open, the patient exhibits a slow, nystagmic gaze, and is uncommunicative. The brain is unable to interpret afferent impulses in this state because normal connections between the sensory cortex and the association areas are disrupted.

The onset of ketamine is rapid when administered IV and its duration of action is short (about 10 minutes) after a single dose. Ketamine binds to mu but not other opioid receptors in the CNS and produces profound analgesia at subanesthetic doses (.2-.5 mg/kg). In pediatric patients requiring procedural sedation up to 1 mg/kg of the drug may be used.

Sorry to go on.. but you are right too;

Other means of induction of anaesthesia:

In rare instances, induction of anaesthesia is most appropriately conducted using ketamine. Ketamine may be given intramuscularly using a tiny needle and then reliably induces anaesthesia if used in a dose of 7.5mg/kg. Anaesthesia onset takes about 5 minutes. The intramuscular route seems more reliable than the oral route, for which, the dose range quoted in the literature is very wide.

Conclusion

The debates over which drugs and which methods are "best" to use to anaesthetize infants and children are popular at meetings of paediatric anaesthetists. The fact that these debates occur indicates that there are no answers. The skilled, confident anaesthetist, who is prepared to react flexibly and to adopt methods to suit the opportunities presented by a child and it's parents, will have most success.

Having used ecstacy for about 2 years now I must say that would still much prefer a clean MDMA pill over a pill that is adulterated with speed, ketamine etc. However, I believe that why people may be moving towards the adulterated pills is because they develop a tolerance to MDMA. even though I don't use that often, maybe once every two months, with only one stint of taking pills on the weekend for 3 weeks straight, I noticed that I developed a tolerance very quickly. Going from an average of about 1.5 pills a night to 4.5 on my latest venture (not good I know).
Anyway, point is that once someone becomes accustomed to the high of MDMA they will often use more and more of it but with dimenishing returns. Although the peaks are weaker the thing I have noticed the most is that they only last about 1.5hours. People may turn to adulterated pills as they offer a high that they have not grown accustomed and tolerant too.

I believe an interesting point of raising is if people who use ecstacy prefer MDMA or MDA. The strongest pills that I have ever had (red russians and beige A's) contained large amounts of MDA. Although there are similarities between MDA and MDMA in high doses; MDA appears to give a more pleasurable, abliet physically fucked, body high, which I believe that people who have grown accustomed to MDMA may prefer