Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

Lol Terry Gilliam films are always so wacky. Altered States was okay. I think Brazil was much better.

Yeah it is dated,especially the special effects. I would love to see a remake by someone like Ridley Scott. I've not heard of Brazil,I'm going to look it up now. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah it is dated,especially the special effects. I would love to see a remake by someone like Ridley Scott. I've not heard of Brazil,I'm going to look it up now. Thanks for the heads up.
Brazil is probably his best movie.

I also have a soft spot for a film he made called Gothic, but it would appear imdB users think it's a 5/10 lol.

@Phoenix_rising

Actually, I was wrong. Terry Gilliam did do Brazil, but not Gothic and Altered States. Those were by Ken Russell.

Terry Gilliam did some other visually fantastical films and that's why I got them mixed up.

I know it's not a classic film scene,but couldn't find the thread of what your watching now. It's a really good/trippy series. Please feel free to move it if necessary.

Layer Cake. Nightclub Scene. The way that the music fades in and completely dissolves the chatter coming from the wannabe drug dealer rambling shit into Daniel Craig's ear is brilliant.

This entire film is one of the most stylish, cleanest cut movies I've ever seen. The seamless cuts between scenes, the music, all of it. Genius.

My knowledge of films pre-1970ish is pathetic. We did Casablanca at school though. Note: “Play it again, Sam” is wrong :)

Blah blah blah one of the best ever, yadda yadda. I really love this scene, though. We, as viewers, realize that Tessio is surrounded at the same time he does.

Another of the best. Impossibly long long shot, and just so much SYMBOLISM, man.

Love the medium close-up of Dirk as he waits for a director to tell him what to do, and the slow realization that this isn't a movie.

Blah blah blah one of the best ever, yadda yadda. I really love this scene, though. We, as viewers, realize that Tessio is surrounded at the same time he does.

Another of the best. Impossibly long long shot, and just so much SYMBOLISM, man.

Love the medium close-up of Dirk as he waits for a director to tell him what to do, and the slow realization that this isn't a movie.

Haha it’s the camel. Never actually seen it but heard it was 9 minutes long.