I thinks ppls are forgettn that Coke is
quite cheap in the States and Europe..&
So I believe that there are alot more
imported pills ( in Auz ) which
contain Coke...
Although coke usually numbs the MDxx
feeling ....
Cheers

Vitesse, no one is denying the presence of cocaine in pills but it is RARE.
smile.gif
I think the July report is the 2nd that i have seen so far. The first being one that Ashke pointed out in her FAQ.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/002093.html
And Ashke and many others' point is such that cocaine/heroin has to be in LARGE amounts far surpassing the physical quantities of a pill in order to be active.
As such, it bears the question "what's the point?"
Candyflip did ask a question like that tho'
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002476.html?reload=21
My 2cents
-GoOOoOsseey!!

could those who were getting all upityt and "there IS coke in pills" please consider a couple of things...
read the dates on the threads above... january... this was long before the one single pill dancesafe found with cocaine in it was discovered.
befire this there was one found at eve, a site which a lot of people have their doubts about.
that's a grand total of two pills, out of hundreds, thousands tested.
these january posts are using the lansuage that we used back then, "there is no coke or heroin in pills". we have since modified that language to "coke and heroin is extremely rare in pills as at that amount it is barely orally active"
we were originally trying to destroy the myth that was in a lot of peoples minds that "XTC" was a mixture of different drugs like cocaine, heroin and acid. people seriously believed, and some still do today, that the reason why ecstasy can act as a stimulant, a euphoric and a hallucinagen, is that it is a cocktail of drugs.
it is not, and has never been, this sort of cocktail. true ecstasy is one single substance, 3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-METHYLAMPHETAMINE, or MDMA.
two pills out out thousands doesnt make a trend. every now and again a pill maker gets tempted to try and throw some stuff in the mix.. after the first batch they realise that they have wasted good coke/heroin for no real payoff.
everyone has a mate who knows a guy who makes the pills who "swears" that they do it all the time...bullshit... chemists like that dont stay in business long. they make one crappy batch, which may somehow make it to dancesafe/eve.. then they are gone, surpassed by chemist who know what they are doing...

thank you JB, for the blazing statement that should ring true in everyone's ears here: true ecstacy contains one chemical, 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine. it is not a mixture of anything.
personally, i dig MDA, have taken it orally, snorted, and flipped consecutively with MDMA. I don't get psychedelic or stoned, just an amazing rush of internal power and sexual fire. Your mileage may vary, but try half an identified MDA pill and let me know what you think.

LO: ya preaching to the converted matey.
smile.gif
had a few MDA pills in my time and boy do they rock... it's a shame that it's hard to find if you are actally looking for it...
oh and the fact that it's a lot more neurotxic is a drag too