• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Circumcision

It was initially done for cleanliness and to display the vitality of newborns, well and Abraham did it to himself; the first Jew. It wasn't tribal as every tribe did it and continue to do so. I'm just making it clear, this has nothing to do with sacrifice in Judaism. It's about being clean before Hashem
im talking about the cults doing it before the biblical stories who would sarcifice foreskins to pagan gods.

But we've only been on Earth for just under 3,000 years! ;) Actually I'm not sure. I'm just going by the Bible

But we've only been on Earth for just under 3,000 years! ;) Actually I'm not sure. I'm just going by the Bible
All these numbering schema begin from a "reference point" e g the Hebrew calendar marks the current year as the year 5780. None of these purport to be measurement from the time of creation, again the Hebrew calendar begins with the first covenant with Abraham, not when humans first inhabited the world.

Big difference ...

All these numbering schema begin from a "reference point" e g the Hebrew calendar marks the current year as the year 5780. None of these purport to be measurement from the time of creation, again the Hebrew calendar begins with the first covenant with Abraham, not when humans first inhabited the world.

Big difference ...
Yes, I'm aware. When I was in school we learned that the earth was no more than 10,000 years old. That's why I think it's ironic/funny. No man knows the hour, but now I'm off-topic :(

Hmmm, that's interesting ...

When I was in school they measured it in millions of years of just single geological periods. And I was born back in the early 1940's, so there seems to be some degree of difference in experience here. Can't really account for it, just noting it.

Hmmm, that's interesting ...

When I was in school they measured it in millions of years of just single geological periods. And I was born back in the early 1940's, so there seems to be some degree of difference in experience here. Can't really account for it, just noting it.
No but I went to a private Christian school where they weren't allowed to teach Evolution. We even had a history class where this scientist came in for two weeks and explained/demonstrated to us how carbon dating was inaccurate ;)

(i am not speaking on the rare medically needed circumcisions here)

the barbaric practice needs to be banned yesterday.

mohels need to find a new job.

doctors that perform it need to have their medical licences revoked permanently.

baby genital mutilation is astonishingly morally reprehensible.

one of the rare moments on seinfeld where kramer was 110% on point.

edit in australia, there was a two- year old that just died (likely due to anesthesia, according to news sources), absolute child abuse. and for what? questionable, at best, and outdated research on STDs? for some bronze age oral traditions about a manipulative and genocidal psycho god figure?!

i'm sickened.

and the mohels that suck the baby's dick blood? prison for them.

Last edited:
baby genital mutilation is astonishingly morally reprehensible.

And in societies where abortion is not only permitted but encouraged, it is even more morally reprehensible than it otherwise would be. On one hand, we have relentless clamoring for bodily autonomy for abortion...but where is this clamoring when it comes to protecting kids from having their sex organs sliced up for no real reason (other than culture, or "just because")? I mean, WTF? It's some kind of sick joke. You either have rights...or you don't. Simple as that.

I don't care a damn about religion or culture or cosmetic preferences, because those things don't eclipse basic human rights of children (or adults), and one of those basic human rights is bodily integrity. I mean, this shit cuts even deeper than women's rights as it applies to stuff like abortion. This goes even further into the skin, one would presume that a child's body is sacrosanct from any form of unwarranted torture but they'd be wrong. And they not only attack boys, but girls as well, and they would attack girls if it were legal! We've all heard our fair share of the plight of sufferers of FGM, and every claim is legitimate since cutting the genitals of ANY child, no matter what the reason, unless it's to treat a disease and the medical indication for surgery is appropriate, should be criminalized immediately. Banning the practice is imperative if we are to call ourselves civilized. Clearly we are far from it, and the fact that this outrageous behavior is still tolerate is testament to that fact. No one can even argue with this because it is just so patent.

Also I might add that I'm not going to get into an argument or play the Devil's Advocate about it with anyone on here, if anyone here wants to put up an argument please don't even bother because you will not get the courtesy of a reply.

To the point, someone on Twitter put up a post about how being opposed to infant circumcision was anti-Semitic. I responded with a post telling them that being pro-choice was anti-Catholic. The person who made the original post simply vanished. I guess some people don't like it when they shovel shit and it flies back in their face.

Last edited:
yeah because if you jerk off too much, your foreskin can revert and is gonna cause temporary pain

also you will not be able to hold in bed that long and isn't a myth is a reality. . You need this, don't think twice just do it.

you will feel like your foreskin is a painful burned plastic, exactly this feeling because it looks like plastic and you got the drift

speaking of chopped up penis, when my grand daughter was about 4, we did not let her have lots of candy, so i took her into a swanky grocers and i shopped and she decides to toss a fit and began screaming "i want penis. i want small penis!" i tried to be a little reasonable and ask her ,"do want the whole peanuts or chopped" a few karens coming close to my baby, she took my passive tone to mean she could be a lil heathen ,she began her outburst again she shrieks" i just want penisssssss oma!!" i calmed her and said "peanuts it is" in the car i asked her ," what was that all about??" she said " daddy never ever lets me have penis with the skin on it(shell)she liked to feed ground squirrels and her parrot then, i reminded her not to give it to the parrot alot cuz they are salty penis. oh just had to be there, but i really agree to no chopped up penis~~~~~~~>runs
Im Out See Ya GIF

Last edited:
yeahh

but is real, that's what anxiety is

i rememebr someone tellin me that it felt like a river was in him and the man only touched weed and a bad ass fuckin strain ( some lemon shit) i was visiting the ghetto back then.. i brought'em some nice purple, anyhow he didn't had the opportunity to taste it as you know he was like a friend of theirs from school times and they were in same hood, and the coyote just came to get some green to fade into oblivion most likely at his mentality, i don't recall weed to be such thing ahaha.

WTF. The two posts above the previous one are so enigmatic I can't even begin to imagine what they are trying to get across.

WTF. The two posts above the previous one are so enigmatic I can't even begin to imagine what they are trying to get across.
LoL.

Anyways I just wanted to add my 2c.

Foreskin removal is more than just the loss of sexual function. It has a definite effect on the brain and mindset of the male. Most people don't know/understand this.