• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cigarettes in NE Ohio age limit being raised to age to 21 years old

Speed King

Bluelighter
Just stopped at local gas station and their was a big sign that said 4/14/15, minimum age cigarettes in at least NE Ohio going to 21 years old in order to purchase. I like freedom, but, I don't support poison cigarettes. If I smoked weed at 14yo, instead of trying cigarettes, I'm sure I'd be healthier.
If anyone can add, feel free.

Tobacco is a nasty drug, imo.
I have no clue why they would ever allow 18-year olds to use it.
All drugs - except maybe at the level of caffeine and chocolate - should be freely available to 21+ year olds.
But not before.

^^that run along the lines of getting little kids hooked on 500+ calorie Frappachinos?

^ not sure what you are saying, but I don't give my kids caffeine (or, for the most part, sugar) for health reasons.
I was just being careful to recognize that some drugs are more like food than typical "drugs".

My bad. No disrespect. I was chiming into what I have witnessed with my own eyes, as far as witnessing mere children going to coffee shops, purchasing IMO, very unhealthy beverages.I am proof positive that moderation is key, but what I have noticed is complete lack there of. I hope this cleared this up a bit.