• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

chronic fatigue

Before you jump the gun and take any of the stimulants, try natural remedies/supplements, i am with Foreigner on this one. I am currently exercising about 5 days a week and exercise has given me the right energy boost. From a sloppy fatigued person to an energetic person able to acomplish so much on day to day basis even work. Do you exercise OP? If not, start getting on exercise because exercise does wonders!

Stimulants make matters worse in the long run. Fatigue will increase and you'll probably become depressed sooner or later

More veggies & fruits, fresh air, more moving around is what you need. Positive thinking also helps.

It honestly sounds like adrenal fatigue which can be brought on by a variety of different things, but most commonly from a Candida/fungal infection.

I rarely consume caffeine anymore(only occasionally). I switched to taking 20mg to 40mg about 2 to 5 times a week, and I take L-Tyrosine sometimes. Prolintane last 7 hours to over 12 hours.
L-Tyrosine is pretty good.
Fluorenol may help with fatigue, but I'm not sure. Fluorenol(hydrafinil) is a wakefulness enhancer and the dose range is 50mg to 200mg. Fluorenol lasts about 4 hours.
Occasional colon cleansing and reducing wheat and gluten consumption helps to a certain degree.
The best thing to do, however, is to go to the doctor.

Regarding modalert, I just took my first dose today at 400mg. I'm 5'2" 120 lbs 47 years old and menopausal (= extremely tired). I felt a slight bump in energy about 30 minutes after ingesting and it wore off gradually over the next 2 hours. I'll sleep fine tonight. I was hoping for more and am disappointed. Will try again over the next few days as I have some left, but at this point I think this may be a good hangover cure.