View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Chrloroform for a worst-case bad trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zip tie? Is that serious? Because using antipsychotics and benzos which are pretty safe

We do not all have instant access to drugs, the group i am speaking to isnt prepared but has common household items. It is actually serious as the very first time I saw one was my cousin. He was a paranoid pyscho who wouldn't stop yelling "they are trying to kill me!" While running out the front door. I must have tackled my own cousin 5 times once in the street in front of his neighbors. I would have had a much easier time if I had zip ties. I would have been able to muffle his screams. Have you ever heard an adult scream at the top of their lungs because they thought they were going to die? Not fun. :(

It is important to note that these are hard experiences for everyone. I will never forget the look on my cousins face as I was so close to him watching him while I tackled him. He seriously thought he was going to die and I never saw such terror in a persons eyes. That look is so haunting I hope you guys never see it in a loved one, you don't forget it

Last edited:
I was thinking a dart of carfentanil would do the trick.

Yeah. That would work even better, I think. But then you gotta go through all the trouble of getting the dart, measuring μm-sized quantities of the drug, procuring the dart gun, and aiming the damned thing with enough precision.

With the propofol, all you would need theoretically are a few basic anaesthesia-administering accoutrements. I've got my own room at my house for general anaesthesia (á la Michael Jackson).

I'm being jocose, btw. (But I do have such a room IRL).

Chloroform is one of the most highly unpleasant anesthetics you can administer, and it's toxic to boot (conversion to the WW1 war gas phosgene in liver & oxygen bearing tissues)...

Really way not use Ether. Not so pleasant but at least not terribly toxic.

Bottle of jim beam would be better than chloroform, if someones getting violent though there's not much you can do besides restrain. They're beyond reason at that point. I've never seen this happen
I second this - I've never seen a violent psychotic stay on their feet after taking an honest blow with a bottle of Jim Beam over the noggin. Take care to avoid the temple area to prevent permanent maiming, and try not to break the bottle, to avoid unnecessary spillage. A freak out like that is bad enough, but having to clean up glass fragments from the floor would be a real buzz kill.

You guys are fucked...and I hope your joking. I've almost lost friends to freak outs when younger and if we would have had a benzodiazepine or anti-psychotic everything would have been different. Thankfully I could always handle myself well but had a depressed, anxious friend who had a penchant for tripping at the wrong times. Thankfully everyone made it out okay as far as I know.

^^^ definitely joking, but definitely enough.

Thread has run its course, good advice and alternatives within, and as such has begun degrading quickly :p

OP - feel free to shoot a PM if you feel there's still something more to come of this thread, otherwise I'll stem the flow of crazy here for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.