Christmas wishes...with a twist

Lolie

Bluelighter
As the title suggests, here's a place to post your Christmas wishes.

The twist is that they can't be something you wish for yourself - they must be something you wish for someone else.

My friend and neighbour's 14 year old son's leg was broken 7 weeks ago when he was hit by a motorbike. He developed compartment syndrome and 15 operations later is facing a muscle graft tomorrow. If the graft doesn't take, his leg will have to be amputated. So my Christmas wish is that tomorrow's surgery goes well and that the graft takes.

Excellent thread idea Lolie :)

I'm going to have to think about my wish...

My wish would be that all of my family is safe and healthy.

My wish would be for that perfect girl out there to finally find what she has been looking for...

ME !!! :D

Other than that maybe a wish that my family will win a mega million lottery which would in-turn help the world because I would be much better funded in my pursuits of world peace and the continued awakening of the collective unconsciousness.

visualize whirled pea's

peace.
seedless

'fingers crossed' :)

Excellent thread idea Lolie :)

I'm going to have to think about my wish...

I figured that by its very nature this is a forum in which we focus a great deal on what we want for ourselves and thought it might be interesting to find out a bit more about the things we want which wouldn't directly benefit us.

I wish my Mother would enjoy life more and my parents to have a happier marriage. They're just so damn stressed about the small stuff, and often fake their happiness.

I wish my 93 year-old great aunt would die peacefully in her sleep, she has no quality of life and will soon be in a elderly care facility that she will hate. 93 is old enough IMO. Not to mention the whole damn family is way concerned about getting their share of the will than the person she is and the life she's lived.

Generally I just wish my family would be more genuine with their emotions. Their charade can be sickening.