Christmas heartbreak...HELP!

Dazzle

Bluelighter
OK Guys, I was originally gonna slam this guy for breaking my heart on Christmas, but I realize now it just wasn't worth it. I got hurt. Boo-Hoo, sniffle sniffle. I'll get over it, but they won't let me delete my post.
Christmas was a real fuckin heartbreak. I got lied to and humiliated. And for a little while. I just wanted to die.
I realize now that even good people fuck up sometimes, and I honestly believe he didn't mean to hurt me. I fell hard for someone who never wanted more then sex. I ended up with a great friend. I guess that's more then I could ever ask for.
Sorry....
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Dazzle (edited 28 December 1999).]

Hey e_go, I'm actually going with a combination of number 2 and 3!, Lucky for me your the only one who read that before I got to edit it. hehehehe. Thanks! You have been a great help!

don't ever be made the fool. Milk all you can out of king asshole until New Years. Work secretively the whole time and show up to your New Years party with another significant other and introduce that person to king asshole as if you know nothing about his ordeal and play it cool as a smooth criminal.
Ya gotta work quick to find someone else to bring along, times a waistin.
Peace.

Your welcome, any time I can be of service, just shot out an e-mail or look for me on the IM'r
------------------
Reality is a Dream, our real life goes on while we are Dreaming!
Come Visit me @ http://www.analplay.net

Oh Shit! I only had that up for like 10 seconds... everyone seems to like option 3 huh? Maybe I'm just a sucker, a fool, or just flat out fucking stupid, whipped, or I like to be pummelled (sp) into the ground by KING ASSHOLE. But I believe in second chances. My heart tells me he is a good person. Maybe one day he'll realize how great I am and be sorry he let me go.
Anyway good news is... I already have someone interested in me. Hooking up is not the problem. Getting over being hurt is.

Osho once said!
"A person that puts up barriers to accept the a touch, a hug, a look in the eye or any gesture of love is fearful.They say there is no love in the world and you go to touch this person or shake their hand and they withdraw they are not in that hand you are left holding a dead thing." So any one who does not accept love from another is essentially dead that is why we feel heartbreak because a person that is alive knows that the secret joy of life is to give love and the ppl who reject it are the living dead. Dead things can not feel or do anything there for only the live are left greive. This leaves you in a position to discover that your pain is the weight of love you need to give away .You have alot to offer remembering this you remember yourself, your worth and then you can only feel compassion for the ones that choose not to accept for they wont ever now the joy of lifes greatest gift.The gift of yourself!
---------------------------------------------
"work like you don't need money,love like you've never been hurt,and dance like no one is watching" author ?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EtErnlDnzEr
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Osho once said!
"A person that puts up barriers to accept the a touch, a hug, a look in the eye or any gesture of love is fearful.They say there is no love in the world and you go to touch this person or shake their hand and they withdraw they are not in that hand you are left holding a dead thing." So any one who does not accept love from another is essentially dead that is why we feel heartbreak because a person that is alive knows that the secret joy of life is to give love and the ppl who reject it are the living dead. Dead things can not feel or do anything there for only the live are left greive. This leaves you in a position to discover that your pain is the weight of love you need to give away .You have alot to offer remembering this you remember yourself, your worth and then you can only feel compassion for the ones that choose not to accept for they wont ever now the joy of lifes greatest gift.The gift of yourself!
"work like you don't need money,love like you've never been hurt,and dance like no one is watching" author ?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EtErnlDnzEr
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Osho once said!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EtErnlDnzEr
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Osho once said!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EtErnlDnzEr
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Osho once said!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
EtErnlDnzEr
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Dazzle,
Sorry to do this to you. Buy I had to join Bluelight just to let you know how I feel. I am your friend, and as your friend I can tell you, that you are being STUPID! It is my ass you woke up at 3am when this went down. He has lied to your face, he has slept with you after sleeping with someone else, and he has broken his promises to you. He had made you look like a fool. All he does is use you because you keep letting him. He is KING ASSHOLE. And I can't believe the things would do to please him.
YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THIS IS BLINDING YOU!
He is no friend. A friend would not lie to you. A friend is someone you can trust. He has proven himself KING ASSHOLE.
Get as far away from him as you can while you still have a shred of dignity.
Roll your broken heart away and walk away.

Well it's hard to get gain a perspective on the situation without knowing the whole story(jenXTC posted "He has lied to your face, he has slept with you after sleeping with someone else". I didn't get that from you post). I think you should repost your original thread. I mean if this guy is really a king asshole, who cares if you slam him?
------------------
Forever is in the visuals.

Dazzle, I don't know the whole story so I don't know what kind of advice I can give. But you know I'm here for you (even if I do make you upset with my random comments every now and again. You're my favorite Barbera Streisand, hun.) Please email me: [email protected] if you want to.
Big kisses,
------------------
xoxo
flux

Hey guys, I kinda get the picture of what I gotta do. Just a random thoughts reading this post.
Jenn- You are a true friend, but I will never ever ask you for help on my post again.
Your gonna get my ass in trouble cause you know more then most. So SHUT UP! Ya join bluelight just to slam me... THAANNNKKKSSS!
( I know where you live sweetie)
Thank you for your support everyone. Big hugs to all of you. I feel much better now.
I am not bitter. Feeling love for someone is worth the pain that comes with it. What comes around goes around. I will just be careful to love someone who will appreciate it next time.
gggrrrrrrrrr.... to the one who knows he deserves it!

Dazzle:
From what I've read here I can say I know at least somewhat where you're coming from, I was in a similar situation not too long ago. I was totally blinded by him and even though I knew he had treated me really bad I still made excuses for him and tried to be his "friend", not cuz I really wanted to be his friend but cuz I hoped that he would realize his mistake and want to get back together, only this time he would be good to me of course. Doesn't happen that way, sweetie, as I am finding out (and still trying to deal with). One of my biggest regrets was not yelling at him and telling him everything...like how he hurt me and I deserved better and he was an asshole, etc. Instead I was always super nice, hanging on to this hope that we would get back together. NE-wayz, my advice, assholes are assholes and they should be told that by us!
wink.gif
Big hugz sweetie, email me or icq me anytime if you want, just click on my profile to get it.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif