Mental Health CHOICES

Robi

Bluelighter
Ive got xanax, Im clearing out a deceased family members residence and took home some crazy good wines, I poured a glass and it feels like xanax in ways, i had a past with alcohol, but havent liked it in a few years now, im wondering which one i shouldnt or should use for the time being(i think neither of course) the wine is so easy to obtain and stopped my nervousness cold in its tracks, i just know me and ill drink again perhaps, and the xanax i know is easy addiction now, but curious of what Blighters opinions would be , because i very much value them, even when i dont agree or want to face harsh truths, just going off my rocker

Last edited:
Ive got xanax, Im clearing out a deceased family members residence and took home some crazy good wines, I poured a glass and it feels like xanax in ways, i had a past with alcohol, but havent liked it in a few years now, im wondering which one i shouldnt or should use for the time being(i think neither of course) the wine is so easy to obtain and stopped my nervousness cold in its tracks, i just know me and ill drink again perhaps, and the xanax i know is easy addiction now, but curious of what Blighters opinions would be , because i very much value them, even when i dont agree or want to face harsh truths, just going off my rocker
Either the wine or the xanax will temporarily ease your anxiety, but please please PLEASE do not take them together!! Only take one or the other, do not mix them.

And always keep in mind that alcohol and benzos are only a temporary fix for anxiety, and over time can often make your anxiety much worse.

Always be careful <3

Either the wine or the xanax will temporarily ease your anxiety, but please please PLEASE do not take them together!! Only take one or the other, do not mix them.

And always keep in mind that alcohol and benzos are only a temporary fix for anxiety, and over time can often make your anxiety much worse.

Always be careful <3
i am , and wont mix, avoiding the xanax like the plague, though for a few days i took them in a row, i just had 2 small glasses of wine instead of the xanax and just ate for the first time in 2 days besides my healthy homemade smoothies, all natural, but got a full belly and feel loads better, now if i could only sleep, ty n3o, awesome advice

Benzos and alc. are strongly potentiate each other.also more load on liver.avoid such combo .never had xanax issue,but from what i know highly addictive and produced quick tolerance and severe withdrawls cause is short acting.Also may be more abusive of all benzos.For majority of benzo users xannies are their stuff

Benzos and alc. are strongly potentiate each other.also more load on liver.avoid such combo .never had xanax issue,but from what i know highly addictive and produced quick tolerance and severe withdrawls cause is short acting.Also may be more abusive of all benzos.For majority of benzo users xannies are their stuff
I completely agree.