Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any advice on how to develop new veins or get old ones back? I have terrible skinny, rolling veins so its usually a hassle for me to hit. The ones in the bend of my arms rarely if ever work. I've been hitting in my legs and feet lately, sometimes I get lucky and find on in my wrist area. Does anyone else experience this? Can anyone tell me some decent vein locations or anything to help me? and please dont say "stop shooting up".

thats the wrong thread for this...go over to OD or DC they will help there

Anyone got any advice on how to develop new veins or get old ones back? I have terrible skinny, rolling veins so its usually a hassle for me to hit. The ones in the bend of my arms rarely if ever work. I've been hitting in my legs and feet lately, sometimes I get lucky and find on in my wrist area. Does anyone else experience this? Can anyone tell me some decent vein locations or anything to help me? and please dont say "stop shooting up".

never shoot the shit.. find a flame hookup and smoke or snort..the shit i have know is 80% easy if not more

was not a problem for me?

what ?
the 80 oc is the worst come down for me...i get 160 a month paid for by insurance. that shit is powerful. but the h i scored is the most fire shit i have ever tried. one match head is like 4 oc 80mg

yeah man those are the real drug forums on this site where poeple are there too help..not like us who are just fuckin around..

yeah but your life goes down the drain once you use the needle so good luck with that..id rather quit using then resort to a needle, im not a fuckin loser and dope isnt that important

theres a word for your opinion...rationalizing. Its all the same brother, tootin, shootin, whatever. My life is the same as it was when i was tootin. I still work, have a home, etc. Its all about how you carry yourself and how responsible you are...how you take the drugs have nothing to do with it. So are you saying i'm a "fucking loser" because i bang dope? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself. I've seen peoples lives go down the tubes from snorting and shooting, it makes no difference. dope is dope, and thats that.

point takin, but i feel like you are in the minority when it comes to that..

i believe and from my experiance i know that once you move on too the needle your habit spirals out of hand...you might shoot dope and maintain a normal life and good for you, but theres a million more who wish they would have stuck to not taking the plunge.it seems people who bang are the ones that lost all hope.

we'll have to agree to disagree. I think the solid fact behind it all is that you use heroin. Whether you shoot, snort or smoke it, you are using. You have to keep it in check, because if you don't, it will own you, and those are the unfortunates that cannot handle it and have lost all hope. My point is no matter how you choose to ingest the drug, you must be in control, and you must maintain control over it.

There are plenty of people whose lives have been ruined because of snorting and smoking dope. A lot of other countries besides the US have problems with that because they don't necessarily have access to syringes regularly. The withdrawals can be the same, it's the same substance, same path. I agree with redredthree. The stigma with the needle is people usually go from snorting or sniffing to shooting and their life falls apart, but most of the time their life fell apart when they started using in the first place. It honestly is an individual thing, depends on the person. People switch from one method to shooting because a) it takes less dope to achieve the same high or a better high which equals less money they have to spend at first and b) because it's a quicker, much better rush. I would attribute to one or the other, but it ends up being both. Sniffing 2 bags is nice but banging out 2 bags is better and the high you will get from sniffing 3-4 bags might be the high you get from 2 injected.

There are plenty of people whose lives have been ruined because of snorting and smoking dope. A lot of other countries besides the US have problems with that because they don't necessarily have access to syringes regularly. The withdrawals can be the same, it's the same substance, same path. I agree with redredthree. The stigma with the needle is people usually go from snorting or sniffing to shooting and their life falls apart, but most of the time their life fell apart when they started using in the first place. It honestly is an individual thing, depends on the person. People switch from one method to shooting because a) it takes less dope to achieve the same high or a better high which equals less money they have to spend at first and b) because it's a quicker, much better rush. I would attribute to one or the other, but it ends up being both. Sniffing 2 bags is nice but banging out 2 bags is better and the high you will get from sniffing 3-4 bags might be the high you get from 2 injected.

the magic words.

its not like i dont agree with you guys, heroin is the main factor.

its just in my eyes the needle is rock bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.