Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird my boy just brought up kratom to me today, he said you can get it at the smoke shops. Haven't tried it yet

haha it works :) YAY happy new year itchy scratchy.. I really want to be itchy scratchy right now.. hah was nodding monday and I already miss it <3

@ Mori: How strange...Whenever I 'Quote" you in my respose, it won't post my reply. And it won't let me edit or delete.
Later.
Sorry about multiple post, guys. It won't let me delete them.

Itchy, nsb stay clean over the New Years? So glad that one is over. Sorry but New Year's Eve is the most faggety holiday there is.

Itchy, nsb stay clean over the New Years? So glad that one is over. Sorry but New Year's Eve is the most faggety holiday there is.
Yeah Pizza, I was good. I was passed out by 11 and woke up, popped the champagne, had a half a glass, went back to sleep. Yeah, New Years had a diff. significance in the years prior. For me it was a must that I get super retarted on New Years. It's not like that anymore. Yeah, It's basically a holiday to have an excuse to get stupid drunk, man.
BTW, pizza. The bananas help a little..
Later bud.

Most likely not worth it since you guys most likely use dope. It gives a fairly week opiate like high similar to codeine or hydro.

guys, help out with good coke in chicago area. its shithole to find any reliable source.

btw for anyone who hook me up with good source, i give you 100$ just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.