Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i need a took a break cause its just a bitch to get high..i think im just gonna try and just use like no more then a dime a day and just do that for a week or 2

hell maybe if i cant get high off that tar either i just might keep buying it and just rip it a few times a day to feel good and maybe i can get the gram to last me a week or something, instead of buying powder and needing like a sawbuck a day

Just wanted to chime in about using around the neighborhood where you cop. I am 100% guilty of this. Though I mix up the streets, I always pull over and fix up, simply because I'm really efficient at doing it, so it takes me literally under 2 minutes to prep a shot and then the trickier part is registering. I would prefer to use when I get back home, but home is a bit out of the way and a lot of times I'm already starting to get sick. The thing that really makes me do it, and it's been happening for about a month now is that I vomit. Even if I'm not that sick, my gag reflex is fucked, and when my nose gets all mucous-filled, it sorta finds its way into my throat, causing me to get the sensation of wanting to hurl. Like, that happened to me last night and I did everything in my power not to vomit, and it worked. Got the needle in, blasted, and my stomach went back to normal. It's a real fuckin bitch and a pain in the ass, but I gotta do it or else I feel like death. The conversation in this thread has made me more paranoid, haha, but always for good reason. I gotta stay up on that and not get careless if I'm going to use around where I cop.

Also, about the dude who was chucking the works and empty bags out the window; that is just disrespectful and it's what gives us users, especially IV users a bad reputation. I hate littering in general and I refuse to every throw my used works out in the open. I keep them secured in a backpack with everything I need. My kit includes my spoon, cotton swabs, water bottle, sticks (obv), and a particular chord I use to tie off with. Which, I don't know if anyone else has any other unique ways of tying off, but what I do is put one end of the chord under my heel, then wrap the other end around whatever bicep I'm going to use and I don't have to tie a knot or some crazy shit, one loop around and it stays in place perfectly, with my heel providing pressure so the chord tightens around my arm. Works like a charm.

I finally got a phone connect! I've been to him twice and he had real good dope the first time but the second time it fell off a little bit. The bags are kind of small but you get more of them. The best part is that I don't have to use a middle man where I can get bigger bags but the middle man tax makes it not worth it or cop on the street. Hallelujah!

^^^ IF that shit is already happeneing with this new guy he sounds kinda amaturish, and i wouldnt settle for that dealer and consider him a connect. i used the same guy for years cause it was ALWAYS good, always picked up the phone even if he was out but only twice in 2years did i have to wait til the next day. so he alwasy had product, he had multiple runners so it was ran like a real business, he met me outside the hood in a safe whiteish neighborhood, and he hooked it up on more then a few times money and extra bnags wise. but the main point was he was always good with good dope and met me in a safe area with almost no wait. i culdnt ask for anyting more. i literally didnt need to call anyone else cause even if it was a shitty batch he would always make a new batch and let me swap out the unused bags for new ones. i only switched him up after 3years and him losing his main connect. once he lost his main connect the product was never the same. somedays it would be fire an the next garbage. or it would fire for weeks and then fal off for weeks. during one of those externdeed off batches, i coulodnt tak the dormin anymore, it was just fuckin up my health so i asked my buddy if he knew anyone out here by us and not in the city and he did. and then that guy got popped after like a month (that what happens when you sell dope to white kids who arent strickly friends but unquestioned referrals in a uppermiddle class suburb, you get popped with in a couple months thanks to snitches) but before thsat i asked if he knew anyone with raw which he did and so we wen tto them a few times and then he gave me the one guys number cause the fact that i dont buy anything less then 50bucks worth and his dealer notticed that he was picking up way more then he normally did and asked about it and he told him about me and he told him to give me his number. and since he wasnt middlemanning me, just us throwing in together, he didnt car about giving up the number but i bought him a couple points of raw for it anyways and ive been good since. but thanks to this meeting me in a certain area, ive found other connects from going into a gas station and one by getting food at resturant. just over heard the convo when this lady was buying cigars, she blew him off and he says "damn all i want to do is sell you some reefer" and i turned around a few head nods, a few sawbucks of weed and a phone number tellin me he can get anything else i want at an even cheaper price then my raw guy. he just only has weed on deck at all times and needs a 30min heads up to get anything else. the other guy i havenbt called yet but like i said because i got hooked up with this one guy and because i have to go to his area i ran into other connects.

so dont settle with this new guy cause he already sounds like an amateur and yall gonna end up gettin caught dealing with an amateur. and i only call him an amateur cause if his priduct had as wide of a differance in quality as you said, he prolly doesnt really know what hes doing then cause anyone doiung it forreal is gonna have a formula they follow plus testers to let him know if its good or not. you donbt give your new customer some garbage the first or second time you met them if you intend to keep them coming back and he broke that rule. thats why i say look elsewhere. he will get you caught up, watch. cause if thats how his product is, then thats the dealer im giving up to the cops or to my friends in need and so hes one i dont really need. my main guys i would never think of giving them up to anyone cause who would i call when i get out if i did get caught and gave them up? and i wouldnt give him up to friendc cause i trust myself and generally i trust my friends but you never know when they are in cuffs what they will do. or who they might pass the number too and thats how people get popped,

Just wanted to chime in about using around the neighborhood where you cop. I am 100% guilty of this. Though I mix up the streets, I always pull over and fix up, simply because I'm really efficient at doing it, so it takes me literally under 2 minutes to prep a shot and then the trickier part is registering. I would prefer to use when I get back home, but home is a bit out of the way and a lot of times I'm already starting to get sick. The thing that really makes me do it, and it's been happening for about a month now is that I vomit. Even if I'm not that sick, my gag reflex is fucked, and when my nose gets all mucous-filled, it sorta finds its way into my throat, causing me to get the sensation of wanting to hurl. Like, that happened to me last night and I did everything in my power not to vomit, and it worked. Got the needle in, blasted, and my stomach went back to normal. It's a real fuckin bitch and a pain in the ass, but I gotta do it or else I feel like death. The conversation in this thread has made me more paranoid, haha, but always for good reason. I gotta stay up on that and not get careless if I'm going to use around where I cop.

Also, about the dude who was chucking the works and empty bags out the window; that is just disrespectful and it's what gives us users, especially IV users a bad reputation. I hate littering in general and I refuse to every throw my used works out in the open. I keep them secured in a backpack with everything I need. My kit includes my spoon, cotton swabs, water bottle, sticks (obv), and a particular chord I use to tie off with. Which, I don't know if anyone else has any other unique ways of tying off, but what I do is put one end of the chord under my heel, then wrap the other end around whatever bicep I'm going to use and I don't have to tie a knot or some crazy shit, one loop around and it stays in place perfectly, with my heel providing pressure so the chord tightens around my arm. Works like a charm.

just wait the 30mins or whatever it takes to get home and use. i dont see the point of bringing all that paraphnalia with you and the dope cause if the cops dont find the dope anbd find your gear, best belive they arent gonna stop til they find something. even if they have got to put it there themselves, which unfortunatley they have been known to do. now mainlyu its the smartass punks who are talking shit to them that it happens to but it has been known to happen. i forgot who it was on here but they talked about the jumpouts literally pulling their pants down to their ankles and havving them get searched while just wearing their boxers and that the cop fully stuck his hand between his cheeks to find the dope..now i dont remeber if they found dope or not, but maybe whoever it was will see this and speak up. that story was at least 2years old though so they might not even be around

i wanna know what happened to that one chick that posted in her eall the time for a while and then stopped. not gwen but the one who was fuckin her dboy for dope after she said she never would and was doing a bunch of other weird things that only a heavy dope addiction would make you do..i wish i could remember her naqme, mqaybe shes on my friends list..

Last edited:
I was bored, and have a half a jab left that i figured I'll probably finish today.. so I decided to just pour it all out at once. Heres what my half a jab (7 caps).. might have only had 6 left though i can't remember... looks like poured out onto an old CD case next to a quarter. I zoomed in on the pic too. Might look a little small, but its like a mountain of dope haha. I'm sure if i chopped it up with a CC and spread it out it'd fill up the whole cd.

Edit: Idk why the image won't embed into the post with tags.. Here's the link: [url]http://imm.io/WjFG[/url]

Well, I'm definitely nodding today, who else is with me?

And chinky, you're thinking of Blue Valentine. The funniest part about her was the fact some dude on here met up with her and shit and they'd get high together and he was totally acting like they had a relationship type thing going on there..

But I mean really, how desperate do you have to be to "fall in love" (thats literally how this motherfucker acted) with a bitch on the internet who is a JUNKIE, fully admits to fucking her dboy who just happens to give her special deals, and is just an all around slut. I mean come on, I bet that dude was buying her like a jab and shit just to hang out/maybe fuck. Thats pure desperation right there. She posts on an internet forum about fucking a heroin dealer she met on the corner in the ghetto on the westside and got some free dope from him as a "gift", but she really fucked him just cause she wanted too.. bitch, you were being a straight hoe. Basically prostituting yourself, and trying to justify.. thats the kinda chick that dude was "feeling so strongly" for.. lmao, that shit is pretty sad.

I actually got a PM from her once saying it'd be cool to meet up after we cop sometime on the westside just to "hang out". I think she said her age, and gave a brief description of herself... I bet that is the same way that dude and her got hooked up and the dude thought that shit was for real... lmao, fucking funny shit.

Last edited:
Just picked another jab today, I poured out two bags and it looked pretty white, snorted them and immediately said "F*%#" this shit sucks I can taste a strong amout of dormin. In a couple of minutes to my suprise I was nodding pretty good. It seems the dope I got last week was a nice grey and didn't taste like cut but this new dope I can taste a lot of cut but its better. Go figure.

Hi to all, I've been gone from this website and clean for two years. I decided I missed dope I went to the west side. The west side seems to have changed Less active corners and more police. My old connects are gone. My old connect used to deliver to my house all the way from the west side. It was a beautiful thing. Anyway when I hit the westside this time no one would serve me( I'm 50 yrs old, clean cut, and was wearing a suit) I wound up at the famous red tape spot. They wouldn't serve me either, but I found someone a block away that would buy it for me for some extra cash. I paid for a jab, but only got half;
Luckily it was fire, a half jab has lasted me three weeks. It's time to go back but I'm concerned. The police must know this spot very well, so it's gotta be hot, plus I got beat for half a jab, so the love isn't there.
My questions are, does anyone deal with that area? Has it been working out OK? Anyone know of violence, robbery or busts at the red tape spot. I appreciate anything you can share, it might be a while before I get another quality connect. Thanks for any help

If you gave some random dude $ and you got half of what you payed for you got lucky as hell.

Hi to all, I've been gone from this website and clean for two years. I decided I missed dope I went to the west side. The west side seems to have changed Less active corners and more police. My old connects are gone. My old connect used to deliver to my house all the way from the west side. It was a beautiful thing. Anyway when I hit the westside this time no one would serve me( I'm 50 yrs old, clean cut, and was wearing a suit) I wound up at the famous red tape spot. They wouldn't serve me either, but I found someon
e a block away that would buy it for me for some extra cash. I paid for a jab, but only got half;
Luckily it was fire, a half jab has lasted me three weeks. It's time to go back but I'm concerned. The police must know this spot very well, so it's gotta be hot, plus I got beat for half a jab, so the love isn't there.
My questions are, does anyone deal with that area? Has it been working out OK? Anyone know of violence, robbery or busts at the red tape spot. I appreciate anything you can share, it might be a while before I get another quality connect. Thanks for any help
if you havent done anydope in 2 years how do you know that the dope you got was fire,it could of been completely medioker. Just cause it looks ok ,or even smells ok that doesnt always mean its good. I used to take 4 vicodin es and get high years ago.

Hi to all, I've been gone from this website and clean for two years. I decided I missed dope I went to the west side. The west side seems to have changed Less active corners and more police. My old connects are gone. My old connect used to deliver to my house all the way from the west side. It was a beautiful thing. Anyway when I hit the westside this time no one would serve me( I'm 50 yrs old, clean cut, and was wearing a suit) I wound up at the famous red tape spot. They wouldn't serve me either, but I found someone a block away that would buy it for me for some extra cash. I paid for a jab, but only got half;
When you go back out there, hit up the same spot.. just act like you cop all the time. Offer to show tracks (Even if you dont have 'em) I know people who snort it that have been asked so they just rolled up there sleeves n said "Here man look" and the dboy was just like alright.

Keep trying man, someone will serve you, no doubt. When they do BE SURE AND GET A PHONE NUMBER.

cencsored version?....thats some weak ass shit man ;)

Ha, fuck you. It was my 10th birthday and all they sold at Walmart back then was the censored version.. that was back when Eminem was getting a really bad name in the media and shit and people were saying he caused teens to commit crimes and shit because of his graphic and vulgar music.. So at the time Walmart would only sell censored versions of CDs I believe.

Last edited:
^^trust me, i remember the days

i remember tellin my mom she had to buy cds for me at target cuz walmart sold different cds

like she never thought twice bout a parental advisory sticker, but if i told her the reason why she had to go to target was cuzz those were the ones with curse words she would go to walmart intentionally

good ol days

Thats when Dee Snider went to the censor panel,and they thought he was gonna be a tool,and he outsmarted nancy regan and the whole panel,yeah Twisted Sister!!!

Thats when Dee Snider went to the censor panel,and they thought he was gonna be a tool,and he outsmarted nancy regan and the whole panel,yeah Twisted Sister!!!

And he had his speach waded up in his bad pocket wearing a ratty t shirt too. Watching that is lol.

^^^im pretty sure he was wearing a shirt cut off at the shoulders too lol

but the only time i had ive had anything like that happen with the cds was when i was i n i think 5ht or 6th grade and was at best buy with my mom. i wanted to buy the "family values 1998" concert cd that just came out and i had my own money so thats what i was buying. so i gbet inline with my mom who was also buying somethings and when i hand the cd to the guy, he asks me my age and an id. me being only 12 or 13, i didnt have one and the guy was like "im sorry i cant sell this to you unless youre 17 or have a parent". well i kind of flipped out cause back then i was a huge music freak cause i had gone to my first concert which was the Korn and the family values tour whose cd i was buying. but everyweek my mom would give me 20bucks on friday as like an allowance but it wasnt even though i did chores, it was more like a "single mom over compensating for moving the kids in the middle of the school year a couple years before and had a divorce a few years before that guilt..so i kindf of got it when evger i wanted and i would go and buy a new cd everyweek at the mall and they sold me cds no questions.

so the guy wouldnt sell it to me and so i turned around and handed it to my mom and asked her to buy it for me cause he wont sell it to me. and so she asked me why and i i told her the sticker and she was like "well maybe you shouldnt be listening to it then if they arent allowing you to buy it" and i was like thats bullshit, you took me to this concert for my birthday, remember??? "ohh yeah, ok "and so she bought it for me and i didnt even have to use my money and as i was walking away i told the guy "thanks asshole for letting me save my money..imma gonna go spend it at the cd store in the mall later today" and the guy jjust kind of looked embarrassed or mqaybe it was aggrivated cause my mom gave him this attitude and when i saw it so did i lol

but it kinda of happened before, on my 10th birthday i got my first couple cds and it was "gangsters paradise" single, skee-lo "i wish" cd and bone thugs "e.1999" and i when i got home and put on "e 1999" and went to crossroads there was a completely different song then what was on the radio. and so i told my mom and at christmas i had a new cd that i guess was the re-release and sure enough it had the new version on it..i just read info and i guess the original cverson was made for their fallen friends but when eazy died, they remade it and dedicated it to him. so thats why there was 2 different versions but i remember when i first heard it i was so pissed.

i did fall for the walmart trap once and ended up returning the cd..it was limp bizkit "3 doller bill yall" lol

Last edited:
yeah man, it was in jr high and this guy had an attitude and when i turned to my mom and told her to buy it for me the ook on his face was priceless..

i thought i mentioned this earlier but i didnt...i actually brokew one of my rules tonite and used 2 days in a row...my guy actually had some decent dope i guess and i had some raw and a few caps leftover and i figured if i would have waited til tomorrow to get high, i would of had to have copped something tomorrow just to make sure i had enough to get high..nothing worse then thinking you have enough so you don tgo cop and then you realized that damn i really needed like 2-3morebags..and then its all pretty much a waste cause you can feel it but you didnt have enough to push you over and make you nod

but yeah so i used tonite and i had anothe good nod again today, kinda wish i didnty cause it would have been even better tomorrow. but like i said i had enough left over to get high again and with it all sitting there all day today and then having to wait til 6pm to get high tomorrow, i knopw i would have dipped into it and wouldnt of had enough dope to make it last.

Status
Not open for further replies.