Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up givin him the plays that came in the jabs... he was more than happy and so was i..

I never asked chinky for a phone number either... it never hurts to ask, all im sayin.... ive been in the game on and off for a long time. I stoped and got my shit together and got an awesome job makin 6 figures a year.. i have a lil time off and wanted to nod for a few days..

My bad chefman... hey i used to be a cook for a long ass time bro, thats how i got introduced to the game... cooks love opiates!

I tried to pm. you but your box was full,was just gonna tell u how things work around here

^^you dont need to tell him how things work, thats why they post the rules list and we have mods..why do you even care?

i fucked up and wasnt gonna cop today but i woke up today and wasnt able to find the 2bags i had left over today. i had 2 total and i found the 1 but oculdnt find the others. so i decided i was gonna go cop and i called my raw dude and he sawid he was at the emergency room and wasnt sure how long it was gonna be but he would call me back. so i wait an hour and he didnt call back, so i call him and he doesnt answer. i wait 5min and call back and no answer again. so i decide that since my main guy has some decentm, i would just go cop from him first and hopefully my raw guy will call back..so i call and place an order for a jab and i tried callin my raw guy again cause i would have just got ha;f a jab instead but he didnt answer. so i tell me guy to meet me at the gas station cause i needed gas and i go in pay and when i come out my guy was waiting for me. so i buy a jab, jump back in my car and see a missed call. i figured it was my guy since he was ther when i went into the store, so i didnt check it right away. i pull away and 3mins later my phone goes off again and its my raw guy...FUCK ME! so i pick up and he was like yeah im ready, so come on..and i had to make up a story and tell him i didnt have my car and i would proly just come down tomorrow and he was cool with it

but go figure you guy tells you to wait, and you do. and when you call him back they odnt answer and so you make plans threw somneone else and another hour goes buy and you give your guy multiple chances to pick up the phone and tell you how long its gonna be and he doesnt. and then the minute you jump in the car with your other dealer, they get like a 6th sense that their customer is going to someone else, and he calls when your in the car and cant switch your order.

like i called him right when i got down to the city and before i called my guy who i was meeting as a last chance to cancel my ja baqnd get just a half..and i even called him twice and he didnt answer so i figured he was still at the emergency room (if thats where he really was)..and literally he called me back about 10min lateer when i was in the store or in my guys car and i didnt get the call.

and of course once i got home i found the bags that were missing and thus really didnt need to go cop today..so now i have like .1 maybe .2 of raw left and 15 bags, so imma see if i can get high off these bags, hopefully it doesnt take the whole jab..i think if im not high by 10bags i will just stop. cause i would rather have left over extra bags then try and force them down and not get high..cause they will at least keep off the sick the next day or 2, instead of snorting them and gettibg nothing off them..or i could just keep the exxtra and go buy a some raw and do what i planned today and mix them and hopefully ge high that way

Chinky If you had the cash then I would have bought the raw too. That way you would be able to get high today and another day

I never asked chinky for a phone number either... it never hurts to ask, all im sayin.... ive been in the game on and off for a long time. I stoped and got my shit together and got an awesome job makin 6 figures a year.. i have a lil time off and wanted to nod for a few days..

so you never asked me huh??

dagotreats said:
ive always got cash... is there any way you could hook me up wo us meeting? im just like you but without a source

thats funny cause i have differnet evidence

Where in that text did i ask u for a phone number? I knew u wouldnt just hand me a #... i asked for help and u said no... im ok with that and at the time i didnt know it was against the rules bro... that was a private message anyways to ur inbox... i didcnt put that where everybody could read it... ill follow the rules now that i understand them and i dont have anything against u chinky.. my bad if i made u mad, it wasnt my m.o.

And chefman.. my inbox filled up overnight before i had a chance to read and delete the p.m.'s... its empty now

And ill listen to any advice or critisism that anybody has to give me...bi aplogise if i was out of line to anyone or made you feel uncomfortable, it wont happen again guys!

chnky i know i have sent shit though through the mail...

Well, I've been nodding every fuckin' day the last 3 days or so.. and here I am this morning doing the exact same thing. I ended up getting a new phone connect from a new acquaintance of mine who had copped from my old main connect and said they were about even quality-wise.

This new connect was supposed to just be another back-up when my main dude was having problems, but it turns out that this new guy has been the best thing ever. I get an extra blow in my jab, the quality is consistant, on par with the fire I got from my old dude/sometimes a lil more potent. But what is REALLY good about this guy is that he runs on REAL PEOPLE time (no nig time for this guy) and he makes meeting him for a transaction so easy/hassle-free.

And one of the biggest bonuses yet, this dope has not caused me to have asthma like every other connect I've used in the past 4 years or so. No matter who I went to, how little dope I did, or how long I'd take breaks from snorting dope, my asthma was always horrible the day after I'd snort any amount of dope from all 6 or 7 of my phone connects. I've been doing this guys dope for like 3-5 days now everyday (and I've been getting high alllll day, everyday, so thats a lot of powder) and I haven't had to use my inhaler/havent been weezing and its easier on my nose.

For those that have heroin-induced asthma like I did, just keep trying different connects because this guy has literally saved my breathing and I don't have to worry about constant asthma attacks/shitty breathing.

Anyways, couldn't be happier with this dude and he is now my new main guy and my old main dude is now my back up. Its not too often you find a dope man that is as reliable/honest about their product/count in each cap as this new connect is.

Edit: Also, I came across like 3 bars about 6-7 days ago and have just been popping .5mg 2x a day while snorting dope and shit so I nod so fucking hard. And you really don't need much out of bars to make the dope hit you so much harder. For me at least, .5mg is perfect when I am about to dose my dope.. and since I've been nodding all day I have to do it twice to make sure I stay in full-on drooling on myself retard mode, and trust me, it feels fucking amazing. Right now its only dope for me though, all out of bars. Hopefully I'll buy a couple later today if my boy gets 'em. I wish xanax could be bought off the block on the westside as easy as rocks and blows are. Since a bar is usually $5, its SUCH a steal in the sense that you get soo much higher when it mixes with heroin. Its like doing 1.5x more dope because of the synergy. Anyways, sorry for the rambling.

So yeah, its only 11:40am and I'm high as hell nodding in and out with half a jab left. Team nod, where you at?? THINGS ARE GOOD!

all it is sounds like there is sufficiently less dormin/sleepinal in the dope and it's closer to raw. funny thing is the same thing just happened to me my main dude wa on bs the other day n i went ot my back u who does 15 a jab and his shit was FIRE so sattisfied. and he said he was gunna have the same batch for awhile since he got a lot of it. If i can get promethazine with codene he'll throw me a jab.

Also i am prescribed 120 2 mg xanax bars a month. you can die stopping taking xanax but the fucked up thing is that like you can take 3 bars a day be depandant on it and stop taking them and switch to dope and have no withdrawl symptoms from not having xanax.. weird huh? at least this is the case for me as all people are different. anyways i find that on xanax i end up doing more dope and i feel thats how ppl od because they both slow your shit donw. but i dont like xanax and dope because i feel like i do too much of the dope and don't feel it as much.. thats just my input. if i do wait til like the xanax is worn off then do a shot i guess i feel a little more of it idk.?

usually at nigh time ill take a bar and a temazepam about 20-30 miniutes after my last shot. and just chill out and i do this so i can get to bed and not stay up and do dope all night then wake up and be like dude wheres my dope... i feel like i sleep it off and dont end up doing as much therefore me saving money which really helps... well i think lol i still do a shit ton of dope.

i will be in rehab all. sometime this week im going i need to plan accordingly so i stop using dope right b4 my flight so i can have a comfortable detox. i will be going to one of the best facilities in the country in south florida. Also i'm going to bable to have my phone and hopefully computer too. All im happy about is being able to smoke cigs, the last two rehabs i was at i didnt have a phone or get to smoke cigs which was so fucking gay it was like jail... the one im going to now is like a get away resort fucking so nice and actually pretty excited as strange and weird as it might sound.

15 in a jab and its good.. really?

and dude no need to have 8 post rite after another.. combine that shit

Where in that text did i ask u for a phone number? I knew u wouldnt just hand me a #... i asked for help and u said no... im ok with that and at the time i didnt know it was against the rules bro... that was a private message anyways to ur inbox... i didcnt put that where everybody could read it... ill follow the rules now that i understand them and i dont have anything against u chinky.. my bad if i made u mad, it wasnt my m.o.
in that post you asked me " cant oyu just hook me up with him, and so we dont have to meet up..a nd in the PM rght before that, that i erased but i can as k a mod to post..in that PM you wanted to know if oyu could get mny connect or if id be willing to hi with you to cop or go threw my people to cop...so dont make it seem like im making this up cause like i said i got the proof that im now
And ill listen to any advice or critisism that anybody has to give me...bi aplogise if i was out of line to anyone or made you feel uncomfortable, it wont happen again guys!

obviously this is not true either cause im pretty sure on that last page you were cussing out people for editing and removing some of your posts after you were warned ..that doesnt sound like peacefully lsitening to advice

thses mods dont need a eason to delete your posts, so get used to it...there is no freedome of speech here with the dictators running the show

Last edited by a moderator:
Ffs can you guys please stop quoting posts that you know are against the rules. Thank you

Man these city heroin threads are all turning into the same shit that was happening in the Bmore/DC/VA thread. I know i'm biased but if the mods can keep these threads up with all these broken laws then I think it's time to bring back the Bmore/DC dope thread lol =D

Yeah its all good,were are all tne dopers at this time,nodding off at there kitchen table, or cruzin the city loojing for a fix,but thats the way it goes here in the big chitown!!

dilation is when your pupils gets bigger

dope constricts ones pupils

sorry bout the bad luck with the girly, maybe next time she comes in

Yup you're right, idk why i mixed those up.

And thanks bro, I got her number and we've been talking.

@cicerogrinds, what do you mean didnt trust it? A lot of the guys locked up for dope are the runners that are doing time for their boss basically. Im sure there are some that are just scammers looking to steal a quick buck when they get out, but im sure a majority are just planning to get back to "work" on the block when they are out.

Fk getting robbed, they have a pending case..

"Tell on three, get set free."..

lol damn dude you are that old and still get grounded????????????? how is that even possible, what their house and their rules or some crazy shit???

Home detention for a robbery in feb. of o'10.

What,do you do for this awesome guy who gratiously hooked you.up? Buy him some bags,cause most dopers dont ever give up a connect,they greedily keep em for them self.

*hand jerking motion*

Asking for a phone number / asking for a plug = same thing.

im just like you but no connect.

The bacony smell must still be lingering..

Yeah its all good,were are all tne dopers at this time,nodding off at there kitchen table, or cruzin the city loojing for a fix,but thats the way it goes here in the big chitown!!

I think I'm gonna go online and buy a bus ticket right now.. for june.. lol

P.S.. I tried to pm you back but i cant.. #greenlighterproblems lol

/off topic-ish.

I found some concave pans and I've been using the dremel + b12 method and...O..M..F..G. It's like getting the old 30s - the rush for a sawbuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.