• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Chemsex: What sexual adventure did you have while high which you would have never had sober?

The way me and my wife see it is if you get pleasure from a man and can get off from any conscious lucid act with another male then you aren't straight. I've never ever been able to get hard or get off at ALL if another man is involved in anyway no matter what drug I was on. At the lowest point in my life I found myself (more than once) in positions that even faking pleasure with a man could of completely changed my life and I absolutely just couldn't. I'm talking being some multimillionaires boy toy and having a life I'll never experience all at my fingertips and I couldn't even go through the motions and I did try every drug around to help and nope. I now know I'm absolutely not gay or Bi and I'm happily married to an older woman who once believed she was fully gay until she met me lol. I also can not be touched or kissed at all by any male without feeling the most horrible repulsive disgust and I even tried to convince myself i could be bi. If we are honest with ourselves it's more cut and dry then some make it out to b

I have several. As straight white male my girlfriend at the time beginning going to Raves and spending time with people who enjoyed taking MDMA. As we lived in a Beach town one day we all decided to drop 120mg of good stuff I had capped myself and go to the beach boardwalk where we -- another couple and a single man all of us in our twenties -- went on some rides.

We made it back home and fell into a puddle that was an enormous relief from all the energy expended walking, talking laughing and so on.

From this spontaneous show of affection I found myself paired off with the opposite female from the other couple and we began kissing, not hot and heavy at all but in fact very lightly, gently caressing each other's face and body with our mouths, using our lips as if they were fingertips was like discovering an exquisitely novel new sense I'd never experienced but WOW did it make perfect sense!

At some point in this I realized that the other three had grouped up and that in fact two of them we're having sex and one of them was my girlfriend.

This did not make me jealous or mad however it wasn't exactly a pleasant realization. One of the young men noticed and glided over to me and somehow we had each other's pants down and we're stroking each other soft cocks, thighs, ass still more sensual than sexual for me.

At some point I decided I'd like to try to suck cock for the first time ever. And somehow my tongue pacing up and down the length of his penis was enough to break through the stalemate of inability or perhaps unwillingness to get hard.

What followed was incredibly hot and I never let up for air in fact I swallowed every drop of his load.

Postscript: I have never given a blowjob to anyone since then or even thought about it (apart from that one time I tried to give one to myself and damn near herniated a disc)
I appreciate your courage and willingness to share.

This is bs you( the mods) deleted the posts after my post about the fat chick?
Why? The Mods always coming after me, for what? I am not here to be disrespectful to the Mods or violate the rules but, I am being unfairly censored ?

This is bs you( the mods) deleted the posts after my post about the fat chick?
Why? The Mods always coming after me, for what? I am not here to be disrespectful to the Mods or violate the rules but, I am being unfairly censored ?
Why don't you post it in the lounge?

Why don't you post it in the lounge?
There was a specific question and I answered it. Then I relayed some info and they deleted it, guess there are some without a sense of humor. It pisses me off because it was true and the posts related to it rather amusing, but I guess some of the mods have a big problem with Freedom of Speech.
Even when it was true. I guess helping people become better drug addicts is ok, but joking around about a true, embarrassing story of when I was drunk isn't. Besides I stayed on topic. The thread had something to do with embarrassing things with things you did high sexually. I told about a fat chick I banged in college while drunk. Apparently the true and rather amusing posts about it offended them. Some of the mods just hate me.
I guess heavy drug use kills some people's sense of humor and censorship is ok to them.
Oh well, what can you do?
It was on a this thread, Political Correctness is fascism disguised as tolerance and sensitivity. I guess freedom of speech only applies when you say things that the people in charge are not offended by. Which is the exact opposite of freedom of speech.

My ex boyfriend got me into meth…shortly thereafter it somehow became all about MMF threesomes with random men we found on hookup websites. Sometimes it seemed like they were more into each other and I felt left out. It was sketchy and I always felt like a dirty, trashy slut afterwards. I’m glad he’s my ex.
What websites? I love a good shag session on a bit of meth! Short of the swingers club or 1-2 friends that we have it would be nice to find another M. Sorry it was sketchy for you and made you feel like that though :/
When done right in an open, loving and concentual relationship it’s definitely a bit of excitement!