• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cheese

haribo1

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi,
I see reports on this new combo 'Cheese' (is that the best thay could manage). It's low dose heroin (below 8%) mixed with diphenhydramine. Now, I know from experience that shooting some antihistamines increases the 'flash' from opiates. For example, Cyclizine was pulled from the shelves in the UK because it was being abused so widely. Does anyone know if snorting cheese performs a similar transformation? I know in the US, talwin + tripellenamine (2s & blues) was very popular so talwin nx was introduced. I'm wondering just WHY these two drugs should interact as much as they do & if anyone else has experienced it? The most highly prized opiate in the UK for many years was diconal which was 10mg dipipanone with 30mg cyclizine. Shooting them was a LOT better than pharmacutical smack.
To quote one article-

The effects initially were of intense stimulation, often with hallucinations, sometimes with aggressive behaviour, and occasionally with epileptic fits. Subsequent depressive mood changes occurred often accompanied by a craving for cyclizine. Tolerance to the drug occurred but no clear cut withdrawal syndrome is apparent. It seems that dependence upon cyclizine occurs.

Now, the intense stimulation means, in fact, a heroin-like 'flash' but a lot, lot stronger. People on methadone can shoot the pills alone & get the same flash. I've seen people shoot 50mg tablets of Valoid every 20 minutes for HOURS. They would just sit there & go through a box of 24. Never seen any aggresive behavior or fits, but the people just became slaves to it & went down hill FAST.

It could be that cheese is a lot more dangerous than the 8% heroin implys.

haribo1 said:
The most highly prized opiate in the UK for many years was diconal which was 10mg dipipanone with 30mg cyclizine.
Why isn't it highly prized anymore? Why you're talking about it in the past tense? According to my source (electronic Medicines Compendium) it should still be available there.

I've only heard about cyclizine's oral abuse. Some kids around here have been taking a whole packet of cyclizine at once, wishing for hallucinations.

The quote, no, thats from a UK drugs agency. I don't think you get cyclizine in the USA. Cyclizine is prescription only & rarely used. Certainly not OTC.

I didn't quite get it, because I'm slow, so I'm going to ask again. Do you think, that cyclizine shot by itself IV, would be recreational and could be addictive OR only when combined with an opiate?

Yes, people have been known to shoot it alone but if you have methadone (particularly) in your system, then shooting it brings back the opiate high.

^^^I don't know. Chemically it's very similar. I came across chlorocyclizine in The Netherlands and that enhanced opiates, but not as well as plain cyclizine...

Something tells me I will know something about the oral combo 10 mg oxycontin + 30 mg cetirizin very soon. Too bad it's contin.