Site Feedback Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dude, just poking around here in the support thread while i get a question answered and i noticed how many threads you have started....wow...thats heaps more than i have ever started my whole time here ( 6months)...Have you read anything like you are supposed to?...I dont think so....some of the things you ask mean to me that you didnt get past the first page of rules....and you must always look for your answer in other threads...guaranteed, someone else has asked what you want to know ages ago...Sooo go back for a bit, have a read, learn something...
Everyone is welcome here and im not being rude...Just read the rules dude and you will fit in much better...Thats my 2 cents!!!

yeah i know, i was really stupid, i'ma try and do better now though, i honestly don't know why i didn't use the search box, i mean, it's kinda common sense
the reason i haven't read the rules is because i have a hard time reading long stuff 'cause i can't focus, no excuse at all, just simply why i haven't really read them, i'll read them in bits though

that's why i get the big bucks!

:) thanks for your help.

alasdair

Fyi pretty much any respectable forum on the internet has guides and rules to read before you start posting.

Its not like a Terms of Agreement where its all legal jargon and BS. Its there because it is meant to help new posters.

i know, people told me that already, i apologised, i'ma read them, but since i have a focusing problem, i'll read them in bits, give me some time
let's drop this now, there's nothing more to discuss, i know what i did wrong, i know what i gotta do, might as well close the thread now

again, i'm sorry, i'll do better, promise

Closed as per the OPs request. Links to other threads on this topic can be found on post #15.

Status
Not open for further replies.