Status
Not open for further replies.
41avMYaaItL.jpg

oh man

walked around a metaphorical landmine

regarding bj

oh

boy

princess and wiz a lounge mod closed ur fight thread and I am v sorry but we have to leave it there

leave the beef for the next two contenders

WHO WILL IT BE???

[power electronics volume increases]

I need to get going guys this shit sucks it is soul sucking and it is sucking my soul dry

Why ya asking?

Market research

regarding bj

oh

boy

princess and wiz a lounge mod closed ur fight thread and I am v sorry but we have to leave it there

leave the beef for the next two contenders

WHO WILL IT BE???

I've already been in the Octagon against Goomp and got a little piece of Tumaj's ass. I don't know if I've identified any two BLers with any particular animosity that I haven't already seen in there...

I've already been in the Octagon against Goomp and got a little piece of Tumaj's ass. I don't know if I've identified any two BLers with any particular animosity that I haven't already seen in there...

i got a loaded question not a loaded baked potato

issues

orange peel in my mother's mimosa, flying on a gray lotus chasing fleeing locusts
pungent echoes and dreary nights, slices of proscuitto waiting for night's call

I was going to share a personal story but it's tmi

oBTnmBKroixVLbac9ZyXJ9.jpg

mal you have a lot to look forward to in your life buddy <3

keep your chin up brah

... not like that line ever worked on me 😂

am editing my posts to keep the abyss GREAT AGAIN

going to eat sandwich soon I think... so tired... trying to pound through this mindless crap

doing the right thing, not procrastinating, still hurts, still sucks. I guess it sucks less but I don't know the hell I'm avoiding. Hungry. Had really good sex last night. It was hot.

VINDICATION all is well for... 1 minute. relaxing, eating then returning to the mindfuck.

Last edited:
I failed all clases aside history/coach/chemistry. My coach loved me, I was digging people when I used to play basketball. And later became the team leader! we had 10 tournaments and only 3 losses.

No, but I went to the principal and he had to change my grade from a C to an A- because he graded my paper on the Mongol Empire like a dick, just because he didn't like me. So, kinda?
white guy writing about people of color
cultural appropriator

2/10

I failed all clases aside history/coach/chemistry. My coach loved me, I was digging people when I used to play basketball. And later became the team leader! we had 10 tournaments and only 3 losses.
you played basketball?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.