Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I inject water directly into my eyeballs. It's a rush brah. I only mention it because I've been smoking today in the heat and felt a little off, then realized I was a bit dehydrated and had bad cottonmouth. My high was better after getting some water in me. So step off brah.

I prefer to freebase my water. My favorite is to blast a rock of dihydrogen monoxide while I shoot water via IV straight into my balls. I never thought I'd say this, but it even beats jenkem.

u JUST joined in 2017 u aint even part of the fam yet younging keep it moving i bet u don`t want this smoke. if so dm me we can meet and talk i bet u aint bout that life tho.

nmmmm

what are those slangs

u don't want smoke

u want the dice in the north pole?

shit

sRr1k4b.jpg

Ewmuo9w.jpg

16gDqRU.jpg

2X3BsG7.jpg

JrB9YZJ.jpg

4uGgA4C.jpg

I prefer to freebase my water. My favorite is to blast a rock of dihydrogen monoxide while I shoot water via IV straight into my balls. I never thought I'd say this, but it even beats jenkem.

I use an old cocktail set, some gelatin and an assortment of waters, from Fuji, Evian, to Bangladeshi sewer water (helps the immune system) to form these little orbs of water. I call it Water-ON-the-GO tm. I like to take em when they're still a little slippery and slimy and insert them into my rectum, sort of like a reverse golden goose situation, but it goes in (instead of out) and you get hydrated instead of gold. Which if you ask me, friend, is the real gold.

I use an old cocktail set, some gelatin and an assortment of waters, from Fuji, Evian, to Bangladeshi sewer water (helps the immune system) to form these little orbs of water. I call it Water-ON-the-GO tm. I like to take em when they're still a little slippery and slimy and insert them into my rectum, sort of like a reverse golden goose situation, but it goes in (instead of out) and you get hydrated instead of gold. Which if you ask me, friend, is the real gold.

when plugging water you gotta be spot on with the ph or see ya in the shrine brah

when plugging water you gotta be spot on with the ph or see ya in the shrine brah

That's good HR brah, but I like a little bit of fabric softener, detergent, cooking oil waste mixed with Bangladeshi sewage water run off from time to time between giving myself the good stuff. It's like "Hey asshole, i'm gonna teach you a lesson; you've been living on easy street and we need to toughen you up, let's pour some spicy water into this mix!" Keeps my asshole on guard you know? Like hey, some days your ass is gonna feel like it was stretched out by a water melon and god has forsaken you, but other days are gonna be all the sweeter for it brah. You can't be sticking carbonated WATER-ON-THE-GO up your asshole and enjoying the tingle as it burst open at your parent's place on Thanksgiving all the time. It's Yin and yang bruh, it's balance, it's Ph bruh. You can take that to the bank, that one's free. Gotta keep your asshole in check, let it know who's boss.

That's good HR brah, but I like a little bit of fabric softener, detergent, cooking oil waste mixed with Bangladeshi sewage water run off from time to time between giving myself the good stuff. It's like "Hey asshole, i'm gonna teach you a lesson; you've been living on easy street and we need to toughen you up, let's pour some spicy water into this mix!" Keeps my asshole on guard you know? Like hey, some days your ass is gonna feel like it was stretched out by a water melon and god has forsaken you, but other days are gonna be all the sweeter for it brah. You can't be sticking carbonated WATER-ON-THE-GO up your asshole and enjoying the tingle as it burst open at your parent's place on Thanksgiving all the time. It's Yin and yang bruh, it's balance, it's Ph bruh. You can take that to the bank, that one's free. Gotta keep your asshole in check, let it know who's boss.
hey, you're an asshole. wuts ur ph brah. for research purposes and hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.