Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me want to take those fuckers down with a hunting rifle . I wouldn't mount their heads on my wall though because... I don't want to look at those Trump-ass faces.

Man, if I were you sister I'd be fucking pissed you were posting photos of me on the Internet. I hope she said it was okay. I never post any photos of my face on here. Everyone should be able to decide what they want to share on their own.

Your sister is hot though
I don't even see her anymore... She disappeared from the close family

Probably because of family members sharing her photo on drug forums without her consent, iirc

Seriously though, my late close friend would constantly post incriminating photos of us all at music festivals and stuff and then tag everyone in them. I'd ask her to take them down, and she'd get all pissy and say "you're an adult, people should accept you for who you are". And I was like bitch, my co-workers and boss are on Facebook. My grandma's on facebook. You don't get to decide what online exposure I have.

And I was like bitch
giphy.gif

In my Defense she was a magazine model at one point in time, so does it matter where her picture goes. I see pictures of girls all over this forum lmao. & it's not like I gave her name away

Well just sayin', it takes like 2 seconds to find out your real-life details because of your posts, so that's 75% of the way to someone finding out who she is. Anyway none of my business really, I just thought it should be said.

Mother fuckas be driving me up the walls
Hoping that I fall but they can lick my balls
Straight jacket strap it
In the padded room where some punk niggas can't hack it
Distracted from all reality now I'm let out
On a minor technicality, they all fucked up now
'Cause they let a nigga back on the street some how

-Cypress Hill joint

😂
Why is this so fuckin funny to me? Do I connect somehow?
Yeah... anotha CH day inda hood. :cool:

Well just sayin', it takes like 2 seconds to find out your real-life details because of your posts, so that's 75% of the way to someone finding out who she is. Anyway none of my business really, I just thought it should be said.
Don't give the clueless and ideas... Lol

It's that she tagged me in the pictures, mostly, despite me asking her not to. Anyway in my opinion it's bad form to post pictures of other people online without their consent. I was perfectly happy having the pictures taken, so my friends and I could look back on them later and remember some good times. I was not happy having them posted along with my name for everyone in my facebook network to get a notification about.

I'm uploading all my shit to youtube for here on out.. Keeping the rest of my shit private... after doing some reevaluating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.