• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Changes in thought processes after starting psychedelics?

No difference in analytical problem solving, and no change in math skill (though I've always sucked at math). If anything my writing ability and reading comprehension have improved. Deeper appreciation for music, art, and nature.

A good friend of mine told me he started teaching himself php and other programming languages after he started using heavy psychedelics (LSD and MDMA in his case.) He would actually start making the connections on how to code during his trips or rolls while he was alone playing around on his computer.

Abuse any psychedelic and you're asking for trouble, that is safe to say, especially anything stronger than pot. I can easily say that to much cannabis use has made me lazier and less motivated than if I would moderate my use more. Anxiety is also a problem with me, and my anxiety levels almost always spike overall when I over-use any psychedelic (again pot is not excluded when it comes to this either.) It's just so damn hard when the quality and price have been so damn good lately :).

No changes in quantitative/mathematical analyses. But it has brought me out of depression and made me a much happier person. Language has changed, but not significantly. And I can't attribute any brain damage to psychedelics though I have experienced some.

I hadnt previously, but i had an awe-inspiring trip last night that totally deconstructed my rather set views of the universe.

Previously was a "science is the only truth" person,

now I'm not sure, more a spiritual view of some kind, but not religious.

concentration may have gone down, perception is possibly more focused on feeling/relationships between things rather than physical attributes.

Its hard to explain, but i have definitely changed.

I feel I was changed emotionally by the use of psychedelics. I think it gives you a diffrent outlook in the world, possibly a good or bad thing.

I agree with theGreatUnknown about this subject. I went from a very fact vs. fiction kind of person, to realizing that what we know is true, may not always be true, things will change over time and so will our understanding of them as humans.

Was there a change in your ability to do mathematical work or some sort of quantative analysis afterwords?
Did your overall emotional state chage from depressed to happy or vice versa?
Did your use of language change? Written, or spoken?
Lastly, has anyone noticed anything sort of "braindamaged" afterwords? (Such as a sloweness or viscosity of thought)

No,
No, but I think 2c-3 catalyzed my friend's realization that he was experiencing a state of depression.
Maybe
nope

I ate 50g dried mushrooms and now im braindamaged vegetable retard.

Just kidding, but actually, NO!! I can tell this is for some school paper and goinna be used for some kind of statistic to show that psych's make you stupid.

LSD Showed me that I am infact, not happy with my life, but also let me know to make the best of it for the time being.