View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changa and Ketamine

OpenGtuning

Bluelighter
I have tried Changa a few times. Around five times and i didn't get the effects i expected. I got intense visuals but only for five minutes or so. I put this down to either weak Changa or my rubbish smoking technique. I was using a pipe and holding the smoke in as much as possible and although i felt on the brink of something that i had researched such as the other 'dimensions' or ego death and so on it didn't happen for me.

I went through nearly a 1g in experimenting over the five sessions using between 100mg and over 200mg (the dmt content was half this) but only got cool kinda visuals which only lasted for a few minutes (five tops) but which were pretty boring. I also contemplated that it might not have the desired effect for me. Anyway i wrote it off even though it figures high on most peoples 'best drug' list.

I had a little left (I didn't weigh it but i reckon about 80mg) and figured i would take it on the back end of a Ketamine trip. I insufflated 210mg of Ketamine cut into six even lines and i took them about 2mins apart with a beer. It was beginning to hit as my wifi went down. It took me much concentration to sort the issue and get some music back on and when i lay down i went straight into a K-hole. I had no Ketamine tolerance as the last time i had had any was two months prior.

Usually when i take above 240mg my recollection of My Ket trip is very hazy. This time for some reaon (with 210mg) was the same. I drifted off and can only really remember snippets until i had to get up to use the toilet and blow my nose. My nasal passages feel so blocked sometimes after insufflation that i wonder why i bother sometimes. I got back into the K-hole easily enough but i couldn't relax fully as my nose was really annoying me. I came too, sorted other music to change the mood, necked another beer, took 300mg of pregabalin which i find help amazingly with any hangover and i just love it anyway and smoked the changa i had prepared in my pipe earlier. After one puff i got the whole trip switching in brain that has been documented about dmt. It would seem the Ket potentiated the Changa like a bastard.

I lay down and experienced the music with all my senses and it felt as if i had more senses than usual. The music was dripping over me and i could analyse every note or phrase for beauty and the guitar solo was orgasmic. I only remember a few other snippets. I was in a sunny country and was in a back yard in the sun and was so happy. The overall vibe was deep contentment with everybody i knew and everybody i have knew in the past. i had an intuitive understanding of everything and everyone. I didn't see Aliens or other dimensions but my thoughts were (lateral thinking) + (conceptual thinking) x 2
I remember thinking i need to recall these thoughts they are gold dust but suspect even then i knew i was on to plums. The only other thing i can recall is thinking that everyone alive leaves a sort of impression on the membrane of life and if you could read this membrane then you cold know them and i was picturing this membrane. Kinda like a 3D graph. I know i experienced intense detailed patterns and fractal visions but i can't remember a goddamn thing else apart from being on a spaceship and kinda travelling slowly on a type of cart on rails and stopping at living spaces on the track and chatting to people and a drink while looking at the stars and thinking that even if i didn't get on with some people there isn't much that couldn't be overcome with a chat and a drink but i think this may have been before i smoked the changa.

Sometimes if i go in too deep with Ketamine i get stuck in negative thoughts such as how can we enjoy ourselves as a species when people are being tortured and made to suffer and i ask myself questions like, Could i torture someone in any circumstance, such as revenge if hey have hurt my children or wife etc?
I find taking a smallish dose of MDMA helps with off setting this but the right dose of Ket can be amazing by itself. Any way to get on point with the Changa it was fucking amazing but i cant remember more than a tiny fucking snippet. I just have the nagging feeling that i came up with amazing concepts and new thoughts for myself. Maybe even world peace and everlasting happiness but can i remember? Can i fuck even though i was tripping for anywhere up to half an hour (on changa)

Anyone had similar and any way to nudge these memories to the surface?

I'm pissed i don't have any changa left as i do know the combo was bliss

Be careful mixing ketamine with alcohol. I saw someone getting sick from ket+ghb, mixing downers is a dangerous path.

Be careful mixing ketamine with alcohol. I saw someone getting sick from ket+ghb, mixing downers is a dangerous path.

Luckily ketamine isn't a downer then! Ketamine + alcohol/GBL/GHB is not a fun mix, but as ketamine isn't a CNS depressant it isn't dangerous physically (not accounting for how fucked up and out of it you get).

Luckily ketamine isn't a downer then! Ketamine + alcohol/GBL/GHB is not a fun mix, but as ketamine isn't a CNS depressant it isn't dangerous physically (not accounting for how fucked up and out of it you get).

ketamine + ghb = puke-orama. I'm not sure alcohol would be much safer than GHB. Be careful! :)