• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
every year i feel depressed on this day. i wonder what can cause it. but i have no idea.

well yeah, it's basically the same thing.

usually a first meal of the day (or first cigarette of the day) kind of thing.

Only it's much worse with hot food because who the hell wants to take a shit midmeal? That's just fuckin' weird and gross, even with hand-washing. Hell, with a jack you can put it out or, depending on your situation, just carry that shit right into the bathroom with you.

jack as in joint? I'm glad I'm not the only one who smokes joints on the john. quite relaxing I must say...

every year i feel depressed on this day. i wonder what can cause it. but i have no idea.

try smoking a joint while dropping a deuce. Quite empowering...one of the first things I did upon getting my own place.

Last edited:
That happens to me constantly, even worse is when im in the middle of cooking and have to shit, cant just leave a dish of chicken alfredo in the oven while i shit, it would burn!
Also i notice drinking makes me more likely to post. I dont find bluelight enabling at all, i've been sober for months, and browsing most of the time. I mean i always planned on getting high again so it really couldnt enable me more than myself

anyone listen to Gallant? Can't stop listening to this guys music lately.

Got OIL?

Starting the 710 celebration right meow...gonna be a hellava couple next days.

jack as in joint? I'm glad I'm not the only one who smokes joints on the john. quite relaxing I must say...

Jacks are cigarettes here in the DC/MD/VA area.

Smoking a joint on the toilet would have the same effect on my, uhh.... my stomach-parts, but it has the added plus of getting two birds stoned at once so you'll never hear me complain.

Heya, got a few grams of hash left. After that it's sobriety time, with a break for at least 2 months. So you bet I'm enjoying those last few tokes.

Still snorting oxazepam 10mg pills (they're small and chalky), a few times a day (ok, 8 to 10 times a day lol), but ditto, in august and september I'll be back to oral diazepam.

why do you snort benzos man? do you have a fascination for it or something? when i used to be obsessed with snorting, i'd snort my xanax and valium for the hell of it.

i could tell you it's a waste of your drugs tho.

i have a schmutz left in my jar. couple brewskies and a bowl or 2 is what the doctor ordered. im on 2hrs of sleep, really wish i didn't go out last night but i never do anything for my birthday so why not?

^Oxazepam is not metabolized by the liver, making it a snortable benzo with an enjoyable high., And pills are tiny and crumbly. It's not a waste, the plasmatic peak is definitely shorter and the high is almost immediate.

i was to believe it was the fact that it doesn't dissolve in the nasal capillaries like something that is water soluble. is that wrong?

I'm not an expert in the field by any means, but I do feel something, and something strong, shortly enough after the nasal intake, and I'm happy with that. It's a thing that satisfies me, but yeah I do have a snorting fixation.

All that will not last though, so Im taking it for what it's worth.

i was to believe it was the fact that it doesn't dissolve in the nasal capillaries like something that is water soluble. is that wrong?

You are correct from my understanding. If it is not water soluble then it can not dissolve into the nasal passage and enter the blood stream that way. Instead, what doesn't get stuck in the nasal passage will get swallowed and processed but what does get stuck will be a waste.

I don't mean to be rude but I don't see how the liver comes into play when it comes to snorting. I thought the only way to bypass the liver was to plug(rectally insert) the drug. At least that is what I remember from my molly days...(never tried plugging although I did read a lot about it, just for the record..lol)

Got OIL?
Starting the 710 celebration right meow...gonna be a hellava couple next days.

What is this 710 you speak of??? sounds interesting...

Jacks are cigarettes here in the DC/MD/VA area.

Smoking a joint on the toilet would have the same effect on my, uhh.... my stomach-parts, but it has the added plus of getting two birds stoned at once so you'll never hear me complain.

Stoned birds eh? quit cigarettes and replaced it with joints. The week after I quit cigarettes I was smoking so god damn much, I remember chain smoking for literally hours at night because I had the habit of lighting a cigarette after a joint.. kinda like smoking 2 joints before you smoke 2 joints and then smoking 2 more...

Last edited:
You are correct from my understanding. If it is not water soluble then it can not dissolve into the nasal passage and enter the blood stream that way. Instead, what doesn't get stuck in the nasal passage will get swallowed and processed but what does get stuck will be a waste.

I don't mean to be rude but I don't see how the liver comes into play when it comes to snorting. I thought the only way to bypass the liver was to plug(rectally insert) the drug. At least that is what I remember from my molly days...(never tried plugging although I did read a lot about it, just for the record..lol)

Well, to quote a famous poster, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

i was going to elaborate into this but said fuck it. i know what snorting fixations are like.

blue, just remember dat shit is horrible for your nose and the drip and placebo is the main components of this high ime. low reward for higher risk.

i was going to elaborate into this but said fuck it. i know what snorting fixations are like.

blue, just remember dat shit is horrible for your nose and the drip and placebo is the main components of this high ime. low reward for higher risk.

I took a minute to look at what other forums had to say as it seems to be a fairly common question.. apparently there are some benzos that are water soluble so it is possible he is getting high but it has nothing to do with the liver, in terms of whether or not railing would work.

but ya there is also a thing called snorting fixations and have met people who would rail vicodin with all the APAP in it.... no stopping them.

Going into this July 9-10th I had 5+ days of tolerance break/ no weed.

Went straight for the OIL and win.

I'm hitting up the 7:10 am on July 10th right now!!

Happy 710 Everyone!

NSFW:
9Eli6qd.png

pzq1Umq.png

hupbU3x.png

Gcj7LE2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.